PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also from the link:

Matthew Scott is acting as the Stouffer Family Spokesperson & Attorney Karl Rominger is representing the legal interests of the family.

Could this be related to her father's business and hence the need for an attorney? Does anyone know or recall what Kortne's job description was?

This could take a while to sleuth out, but I think it is a viable angle. I'm finding a few connections here and there...

I'm starting to wonder if there's an ex-boyfriend in the picture.

Still using a tablet, so no links. But I read kortne had lived in the apt with bf for a year. Hif there was an ex would have been at least that long.

Still using a tablet, so no links. But I read kortne had lived in the apt with bf for a year. Hif there was an ex would have been at least that long.

That first popped into my head because that's what my DD will do oftentimes when her BF is out of town, go out with her friends for a 'girls night.' I wondered if she had possibly crossed paths with an old boyfriend. I checked the courts, and there's no order of protection filed or anything at all for Kortne.

Any idea who this Matthew Scott is in particular? Also i will assume she helped out int he office, answered phones, etc...maybe had interaction is customers?

eta - I guess she couldn't very well be out going to bars with the BF, wouldn't one expect conditions of his situation keep him from such venues?

Also I wonder who was up & around and saw her at 3:45 am

Her mom says someone is taking down her missing posters as soon as they are put up.

As far as an attorney ... I wondered if they felt le was not taking it seriously?

mom's FB says it is reported that Kortne's missing posters are being removed by someone about as soon as they go up :(

yeah that sealed warrant thing is odd...is that commonplace?

yeah that sealed warrant thing is odd...is that commonplace?

I've seen it in a few select cases, but usually they are not young people. The Curriers come to mind, and that made the media like vultures. Turns out Keyes might be a suspect, so I have no idea why they sealed it. He was a big fat nobody.

well it seems something gave LE pause...didn't they do a cursory look in the apt, and then get the search warrant to go Back in? Or did they get that after they got the car?

Wonder what else was seen at or around 3:45 that morning...seems some of the neighbors were attuned to the coming and going of the couple.

well it seems something gave LE pause...didn't they do a cursory look in the apt, and then get the search warrant to go Back in? Or did they get that after they got the car?

Wonder what else was seen at or around 3:45 that morning...seems some of the neighbors were attuned to the coming and going of the couple.

It seems the neighbors weren't too terribly fond of the couple as they were too loud for their liking. It makes me wonder if she came home and turned on some music which woke them up maybe?

Also, where is her dog? That's a very important tidbit to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname