PA - Lindsay Cassidy, 23, & Kolby O'Brien, 3, found strangled, Chester, 28 March 2008

It IS NOT my "own obvious opinion" it is fact! I DO KNOW who has inside information, I DO. They were my family members who were murdered, strangled in cold blood, taken from us for no reason whatsoever and we'll never know why except for the fact that the people in the apartment with them were very bad people. I have talked to the DA and the police, so DON'T TELL ME THAT I AM FORMING AN OPINION. YOU are the one forming an opinion, and you have a problem with me telling you that your opinion is wrong. I know things that you and the public do not know about this case and never will know. Two people were murdered by the very people that were in the apartment with them. For your information there ARE NOT two more victims. The only two victims were Linny and Kolby, the other two are cold blooded murderers. The only reason this is still talked about on this blog is not because of "suspected foul play", it is because I won't let the memory of Lindsay and Kolby be tarnished by people believing that the very two who were responsible for their murder are victims themselves. Bullsh**!!! WE need people like you to put this to rest. You have no idea how hurtful it is to know who killed your family and to hear that their murderers weren't responsible and are victims will never give us peace.

Speedracer- I was brought to WS through my own personal tragedy, so I do know something about that. There is no question and never has been for me that Lindsey and Kolby (also my sons name, btw.) were brutually
murdered - I cannot begin to imagine the kind of rage and anguish that has brought to your family. Additionally, by all accounts Michelle and JBM are drug addicted, free loading scumbags. Out of respect for you, I will offer no further theories on this case. But please know I have never and will never contribute to a thread with any other intention but to help the case to closure to honor the loved one and the family. I committed to that. Your family is in my prayers and I hope there is a resolution for you soon.:blowkiss:

Speedracer- I was brought to WS through my own personal tragedy, so I do know something about that. There is no question and never has been for me that Lindsey and Kolby (also my sons name, btw.) were brutually
murdered - I cannot begin to imagine the kind of rage and anguish that has brought to your family. Additionally, by all accounts Michelle and JBM are drug addicted, free loading scumbags. Out of respect for you, I will offer no further theories on this case. But please know I have never and will never contribute to a thread with any other intention but to help the case to closure to honor the loved one and the family. I committed to that. Your family is in my prayers and I hope there is a resolution for you soon.:blowkiss:

That is about the one of the nicest post I have read.

Thank you, it broke my heart to think something I wrote would upset them.

Blink,

Thank you for the nice words. I believe you are sincere. I did not come on here to get sympathy, that's why I never mentioned that I was related to Lindsay and Kolby, but I felt like I had to when I lashed out at you. I'm not sure why I keep checking this blog, I guess for the same reason all of you do and because I just can't let it go.
I apologize for being so harsh and nasty in my last post to you, but you can understand where I am coming from. It's very painful and frustrating.
I appreciate your understanding and sincerity. I, too, am very sorry for your loss. BTW, you are the second person this week that we have met with a son by the same name. :angel:

Blink,

Thank you for the nice words. I believe you are sincere. I did not come on here to get sympathy, that's why I never mentioned that I was related to Lindsay and Kolby, but I felt like I had to when I lashed out at you. I'm not sure why I keep checking this blog, I guess for the same reason all of you do and because I just can't let it go.
I apologize for being so harsh and nasty in my last post to you, but you can understand where I am coming from. It's very painful and frustrating.
I appreciate your understanding and sincerity. I, too, am very sorry for your loss. BTW, you are the second person this week that we have met with a son by the same name. :angel:

You do not owe me an apology, I am so understanding of your pain.
My family and I role play at one another just to get it out. Thank you for your kind thoughts, and if I may, DO NOT give up until you are satisfied you have the answers you need. My son's name is Colby, spelled with a C, but I agree your sweet boy sends you signs because you need them for peace.:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back