PA - Mom & Ashley Banks for sexual abuse of 12yo boy, Columbia, 2007

i didnt read it all either. couldnt stand looking at it. she seems to think a bit much of herself.:sick:

I really wish i was a doctor. i would volunteer to do the sterilizations for these type of people.
There really are some sick people out there, I cannot fathom the thinking of these people who abuse children.:eek:

When a person, especially mothers are addicted to a drug, nothing and I mean nothing comes before getting their fix. They will not buy food, clothes, harm their kids, steal what ever, all in the name of getting another fix. When I was much younger, unknown to me, I rented space in a house with another couple, they had a small son. Well I went to work, and on several mornings, I would see them and their friends early AM, they had not been to bed yet. Or if they did go to bed, it was only shortly before. The young child needed to be changed, taken out of his crib, feed breakfast, I was the Mom of this child. Then I would return from work, the "real" Mom would be "dozing" on the couch with the young child running around. I would often ensure the child had food, diapers. All because the parents put "crack" over the well being of their child. I moved out pretty quickly, but not before ensuing "Grandma and Grandfather knew what was going on. They took custody of the child, Mom and Dad "cleaned" up, were monitored and supervised and all was well.

COLUMBIA, Pa. — Police in Lancaster County say a 12-year-old boy told investigators he had sex with a 24-year-old former York woman — and his mother accepted money for it from the woman.
:furious: I probably shouldnt say what i think about the mother. would get me thrown off of here.
thank god the boy is receiving counseling.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,277055,00.html
----------------
Hi, I doubt you'd be thrown off as more than likely we are all thinking the same thing.

That Myspace link says mom was only only 23-she was nine when she got pregnant with him? That says something to me for sure-she was not mature enough to raise him properly. Some young mothers are mature enough, not this one.

That Myspace link says mom was only only 23-she was nine when she got pregnant with him? That says something to me for sure-she was not mature enough to raise him properly. Some young mothers are mature enough, not this one.

That myspace link was of the woman who had sex with the young boy, not the young boys mother.......atleast that's how I read it? .....

That myspace link was of the woman who had sex with the young boy, not the young boys mother.......atleast that's how I read it? .....
yeah your right. sorry i should have been clearer as to which one it was. i was a bit tired last night when i posted it.
that page is pretty interesting isnt it :sick:
and she has four kids of her own. :mad: I feel so sorry for them

Oops,my mistake. Good to know that she wasn't nine when she had him,though!

No not your mistake. i knew i should have drunk more coffee last night.:crazy:
I heard that there was a girl in China a while ago that had a baby and she was 11. :bang:

Even here we have girls 15, 16, that are having babies for the sole purpose of getting the baby bonus that our government in their wise wisdom decided it would help with the cost of having a newborn. These young mothers used the money for their personal use not for their babies. Very sad and a waste of the taxpayers money. I was under the impression and my belief was if you couldnt afford to have a baby you didnt until you were able to support one.

I heard that there was a girl in China a while ago that had a baby and she was 11. :bang:

Even here we have girls 15, 16, that are having babies for the sole purpose of getting the baby bonus that our government in their wise wisdom decided it would help with the cost of having a newborn. These young mothers used the money for their personal use not for their babies. Very sad and a waste of the taxpayers money. I was under the impression and my belief was if you couldnt afford to have a baby you didnt until you were able to support one.
and you have the child for its benefit not your own. having a child is something you do because you know you will be a good parent.
what a shame. the government does think it knows better sometime.iknow the feeling.:rolleyes: but in some instances i can see where the baby bonus would help a young mother but sadly its probably abused more than anything.

When a person, especially mothers are addicted to a drug, nothing and I mean nothing comes before getting their fix. They will not buy food, clothes, harm their kids, steal what ever, all in the name of getting another fix. When I was much younger, unknown to me, I rented space in a house with another couple, they had a small son. Well I went to work, and on several mornings, I would see them and their friends early AM, they had not been to bed yet. Or if they did go to bed, it was only shortly before. The young child needed to be changed, taken out of his crib, feed breakfast, I was the Mom of this child. Then I would return from work, the "real" Mom would be "dozing" on the couch with the young child running around. I would often ensure the child had food, diapers. All because the parents put "crack" over the well being of their child. I moved out pretty quickly, but not before ensuing "Grandma and Grandfather knew what was going on. They took custody of the child, Mom and Dad "cleaned" up, were monitored and supervised and all was well.
thank god you were there for the baby. what a shame drugs were more important than their child. :banghead:

http://www.cumberlink.com/articles/2007/06/01/news/news819.txt

here is an article that says the mother has been charged. i guess i was in too much of a hurry for them to get her . just seemed like a long time since the boy told them in september about what happened.

Thanks hicpics, at least she got what was coming to her, just hope the 12 yr old boy doesnt have pyschological problems and lives a happy and normal live with his father.

your welcome.

Hopefully he has a strong support system with his father.
Now lets hope mom is put in a cell with Big Bertha for awhile.

your welcome.

Hopefully he has a strong support system with his father.
Now lets hope mom is put in a cell with Big Bertha for awhile.

LOL, Normally in our prisons here if you have committed a crime involving children you are targeted by the other inmates, dont know if thats how it is over there. Normally people who have crimes against them involving children are segregated from the main stream prison for their own protection.

LOL, Normally in our prisons here if you have committed a crime involving children you are targeted by the other inmates, dont know if thats how it is over there. Normally people who have crimes against them involving children are segregated from the main stream prison for their own protection.
Bummer. your right she probably will be

It just said a warrant had been issued against the mother charging her with criminal conspiracy to commit rape against a minor and corruption of a minor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back