PA - Mom & Ashley Banks for sexual abuse of 12yo boy, Columbia, 2007

It just said a warrant had been issued against the mother charging her with criminal conspiracy to commit rape against a minor and corruption of a minor.
Thats right it also said she is living in another state, so maybe she hasnt been sentenced yet.

It will probably take them forever to sentence her now. and then she wont get very long in prison. I guess you can tell i have a lot of faith in the justice system.

It will probably take them forever to sentence her now. and then she wont get very long in prison. I guess you can tell i have a lot of faith in the justice system.
Your not the only one our justice system has plenty room for improvement. Its getting late so I will talk to you again later.:blowkiss:

I think people should have psychological test before they have children.
Something quite similar to this happened in south eastern VA. The article can be found in it's entirety at this link.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18832792/

Mother Prostitutes 10 Year Old Daughter For Drugs

According to police, 57-year-old Joe Slade sells crack cocaine and takes more than cash in exchange.Investigators said that last weekend a 36-year-old woman brought her 10-year-old daughter to a Hampton hotel to get drugs from Slade. For payment, police said, the woman allowed Slade to have sex with her underage daughter.
The mother is not being identified because that would identify the daughter as well.

Police found out what had happened when another relative took the little girl into the hospital to be treated.
I agree with you. You have to have a license to drive a car. To own a gun. But you don't have to have a license to have a child, to raise a human being.

This may sound fascist, but people like her, should never have children & should never be allowed to have children.

I don't care what the ACLU says about reproductive rights. But it is right up their alley to care for criminals more than victims. :rolleyes:

I agree with you. You have to have a license to drive a car. To own a gun. But you don't have to have a license to have a child, to raise a human being.

This may sound fascist, but people like her, should never have children & should never be allowed to have children.

I don't care what the ACLU says about reproductive rights. But it is right up their alley to care for criminals more than victims. :rolleyes:

I agree with ya Levi - anybody that wants to can have a kid and many of them end up getting pregnant and having a child they didn't really want or plan for in the first place, they just wanted to get it on.

AND because a woman bears an unwanted child - guess what - yep, you guessed it, you end up with a screwed up kid whose mother doesn't really care about, cause all she wanted in the first place was to just get screwed. Well the kids of these women are the ones that end up getting screwed.

Bunch of idiots IMO, and I think there should be something done about, but what, I don't know.

I agree with ya Levi - anybody that wants to can have a kid and many of them end up getting pregnant and having a child they didn't really want or plan for in the first place, they just wanted to get it on.

AND because a woman bears an unwanted child - guess what - yep, you guessed it, you end up with a screwed up kid whose mother doesn't really care about, cause all she wanted in the first place was to just get screwed. Well the kids of these women are the ones that end up getting screwed.

Bunch of idiots IMO, and I think there should be something done about, but what, I don't know.
I agree poco,there are too many kids out there who are screwed up because they didnt get the love and guidance from their parents, does anyone have any fair dinkum ideas as to what can be done.

I think soon-to-be or people who want to be parents should take some sort of parenting class before having a child & should pass a psychological exam.

Face it, we live in an ugly world & some people just don't deserve to be parents. For the child's sake IMO.

I think soon-to-be or people who want to be parents should take some sort of parenting class before having a child & should pass a psychological exam.

Face it, we live in an ugly world & some people just don't deserve to be parents. For the child's sake IMO.
To have a psychological test is a good idea, but the thought of having a baby and actually having one and raising it are two different stories, they might pass the psychological test with flying colours but when that baby arrives, and reality sets in, feeding, changing, sleep depravation, then thats when they cant cope and everything becomes to hard and they give up. The reality is I dont think there is a test that can be done to see whether you would be good parents.

To have a psychological test is a good idea, but the thought of having a baby and actually having one and raising it are two different stories, they might pass the psychological test with flying colours but when that baby arrives, and reality sets in, feeding, changing, sleep depravation, then thats when they cant cope and everything becomes to hard and they give up. The reality is I dont think there is a test that can be done to see whether you would be good parents.
I agree. IT wouldn't be perfect. But I think it would stop some people from having children, that don't need children. I doubt that say Andrea Yates for example would be able to pass one...

I agree. IT wouldn't be perfect. But I think it would stop some people from having children, that don't need children. I doubt that say Andrea Yates for example would be able to pass one...
Not familiar with Andrea yates.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz