PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of a timeline? Of the witness reports, of what was released post disappearance, of RFG's life before or of the things leading up to the disappearance (i.e. when he asked about cleaning the computer)?

I actually have a lot of that stuff.

I think a timeline with all of that, the whole kit and caboodle, would be interesting to see, J.J.. Since you know this case in and out, I know I'd want to see all of the little details I may have missed through the years from you. I'm sure most of us would find it useful to see a comprehensive summary of facts as we (or, more accurately, you) know them.

I think a timeline with all of that, the whole kit and caboodle, would be interesting to see, J.J.. Since you know this case in and out, I know I'd want to see all of the little details I may have missed through the years from you. I'm sure most of us would find it useful to see a comprehensive summary of facts as we (or, more accurately, you) know them.

I think that would be very confusing, in part because of the time scale. For some of the things in the weeks of 4/11/05 and 4/18 there is a breakdown of in some cases minutes. When looking at the Mel Wiley disappearance, and its tie in, we are talking about events that transpired over years, literally between 1985 and 1993.

I could do one that would be up to the week or so before, and then narrow the time focus.

I didn't say it would be easy! Maybe a few timelines? I don't know. Maybe you should write a book?

It would be kind of cool if we could see overlapping timelines covering different aspects of his life and his disappearance. The link asp gave up thread might be able to do something like that. I'm smiling because I know it's a huge task but maybe there is something that can be done.

Whatever you think is most relevant for us, others, to see? Maybe start with just the straightforward (!) facts...he went for a drive, didn't return, car found, computer found, etc. All of the other stuff (witness accounts, politics, phone calls, demeanor, Patti, Roy, money, retirement, etc.) can be peppered in.

I have been intrigued with Ray's case for many years but I'm just on the periphery. I would love to know what I don't know.

Maybe others on the thread can give their opinions about what timeline should be created first?

I vote witness' accounts or last 48 hours, something like that. :)

This might get voted down, but I'd be curious to see a timeline of the unrelated events or the Social Climate (?): a list of all the things that have gone on in the area (Sandusky, other DA who was killed).

Witnesses from the last 48 hours, most def, whether corroborated or not.

Search revelations too.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

I am starting a thread for two reasons:

A. This thread has more than 960 responses.

B. If we start discussing time lines, we will probably get a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500