PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the late 1980's, novelist Pamela West (Kraske) was working at PSU. She was interested in writing a nonfiction book on the 1969 Betsy Aardsma murder in Pattee Library (the "Murder in the Stacks"). She contacted RFG, who had jurisdiction. RFG could not give her too much information, but encouraged her to write it.

The Aardsma murder remains officially unsolved, and there is at least one thread on it.

West was worried about the possibility of being sued if she attempted to identify a killer. So, she wrote a science fiction/detective story titled 20/20 Vision. It is based of the geography of the Penn State Campus, and the surrounding area. The action in the book takes place on the same day over three different years, 1995, 2020, and 2040. It is a time travel story.

That singular day is 4/15 of the those years. That is, of course, the same date RFG disappeared. The lead character is a detective approaching retirement, and the antagonist fakes his own death.

Other than the date, I will note one additional parallel. The book includes a car trip to the east from the university town. The description of landscape closely matches the area just outside of Centre Hall from where the call was made. West actually based her description on the same mountain, but about 3-5 miles south (not that anyone could tell exactly).

Late 1980's West contacts RFG about writing about the Aardsma murder. he later decides to write a fictional story based on it.

August, 1990 20/20 Vision published.

August-December, 1990[/i] RFG borrows a copy of 20/20 Vision from a PSP trooper. When RFG does not return it, trooper buys another copy.

c. 2007 West reads accounts of RFG's appearance on the Internet, and notices the date.

January-March, 2008 Story published about 20/20 Vision. West is unsure if RFG ever had a copy. Now retired PSP trooper relates that RFG had borrowed his copy. 20/20 Vision is not found in RFG's property.

I won't go into the money (since it was discussed in depth on previous threads), but we do know that RFG's estate, at the time he was declared dead, was less than $50 K, even assuming that half of all his funds were in his daughter's name.

So, we have three things that could be evidence or just could be coincidental.

1. RFG's interest in the Wiley case, which was regarded by LE as voluntary and not coerced.

2. The similarities to 20/20 Vision, which RFG is known to have had.

3. The very low estate assets, based on RFG's income. We can also add the fairly low amount of interest in 2004.

If not coincidental:

#1 and #2 points exclusively to a voluntary departure.

#3 could point to either suicide (loss of money via business transaction, estate planning, sudden hyper spending to lower assets) or to voluntary departure (assets moved to unknown sources).

Since the possibility RFG jumping, falling, being push, or his body being dumped in the Susquehanna River is discussed, I am including this article on the frequency of bodies being recovered: http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/03/2_bodies_pulled_from_susquehan.html#incart_2box

Thanks so much for this info regarding the Susquehanna River in general, J.J.

Because news links seem so transient, with frequent 404 errors when we want to retrieve the salient points later, I'd like to save the broader statements about drownings ( or bodies found- COD not specified) in the river.

Quoting from the article, but in snippets, not in order of the narrative:

The size and scope of the Susquehanna are described thus:
"The river is listed as the 16th-largest in the country, spanning more than 460 miles and with an average flow of 19 million gallons of water per minute, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection. "

Discussion of those whose bodies were found in 2015 in the Sus.-
"The river, while central to a number of missing persons cases annually, is also often where those cases come to their tragic conclusions. In March of last year, the body of a missing New Cumberland teen, reported missing months earlier, was found floating in the river, his death ruled an accidental drowning during a canoe trip. Last year alone, bodies were found in the river in March, April, June, August and December."
End quote.

Obviously, it's impossible to know how many bodies were in the river but never found.. which if Ray or Ray's deceased body was ever in the Sus., it was never found, and it seems to me from living on a major river for most of my life, no remains likely exist now to be found.

I lived on the Tennessee River for many years. The hydroelectric dams are extremely powerful, generating most of the electricity for the entire Tennessee Valley area. Sirens sound when the dam gates are in the process of closing and filling so boats can go through the large locks. I've been in a small boat with an engine problem at the location where the underwater pumps churn the water at a very great velocity and rate of flow. After the boat traffic, either commercial tugs and barges, or recreational boats, pass through the locks, the huge gates are once again opened and the water is pumped back into the area around the dam with the same velocity but with reverse motion.

Also, one of the things every HS or middle school class does at some point in the TVA dam system area, I think, is to tour the turbine areas of the dam closest to the specific school. ( Not sure the public is allowed into the areas since 9/11) but they were when I lived in the Tennessee Valley.
There's not one bit of doubt that if a person fell off the cliff above the river, or out of a boat, or jumped ( although the dam has extremely sloped sides to help prevent lost suicide victims), the body would not be whole, and perhaps not even recognizable as remains once it got close to the turbines which generate the hydroelectric power.

What I don't know is how smaller river dams operate and how likely it is that a body would be found, night or day, if entrapped or passing through the dam close to where Ray was said to have been. Can anyone close to the area or with knowledge of a major river system hydroelectric dam compared to a smaller dam system make an estimate of the chances of remains being recovered?

Did the Susquehanna searchers go as far as the nearest dam to look for remains? If not, why not, do you think? The dam close to where Ray was last reported to have been seen was mentioned by someone ( Rickard?) as a possible place/ cause of death at one time.
It seems to me that after 10 years and 11 months, the larger picture may be finally converging that perhaps, but not necessarily, Mr. Gricar accidentally drowned, was deliberately drowned, or his already deceased body was in a deeper, faster moving area of the river than at the bridge we have been told, but which cannot be proven as factual, that he was close to.

How far in either direction would a person have had to go on April 15, 2005, to be in deep, fast- moving water? Could he have reached deep water by foot at that time? Why would he have done so of his own volition, since he was not known to be a boater, fisherman and certainly not a person known to spend time around bodies of water, especially in what is probably still a date of cool weather in PA? How easy or difficult would it be to cause his death and place his body near the dam, where the currents would take it? What are the chances that an employee of the dam system would see a struggle, or even a piece of fabric from clothing later?
How far is the dam mentioned by Matt from the bridge? Is the dam a likely source of force which would destroy most remains? ( I'm so sorry to have to even think of this possibility).

It seems, and always has seemed to me, that someone, not necessarily Mr. Gricar, was pointing LE and the public back towards the river with the laptop and hard drive finds. We know they were in the water for some time but cannot place them simultaneously with April 15. We also know that the river at the bridge area was searched extremely well. I've seen photos of the boats with the dogs and LEO. The men searching didn't have glass bottom boats but it has been said that there were divers on the scene. I don't know that they actually did dive, or were on scene in case something suspicious was seen from a boat that required a dive. Shouldn't the laptop case and the hard drive have been found sooner rather than later IF it was present at the time of the searchers and the divers? And how did the hard drive come to be upstream?
I still have questions about whether this IS the hard drive from Ray's work laptop since no data was recoverable, and no numbers from the HD match the laptop body/ case as far as we know. I know the keyboard and screen body parts are from the county- issued laptop, but there is NOTHING, to the best of my knowledge,which conclusively proves the hard drive found was from the same laptop. There was another hard drive found at our around the same time which apparently didn't fit.

Was someone leaving taunting hints, or are bridges over rivers now serving as dumps for multiple old computer parts?
The laptop body and the hard drive are the two most mysterious parts of the case to me, because they do NOT fit what I believe Ray Gricar would do with county equipment, no matter whether outdated or not. The two pieces of evidence DO fit into the category of possibly planted evidence for me, though.

I did want to add to ad several things about the river.

First, there was a dive team that was used (along with a cadaver dog).

The divers didn't check the north side of the bridge and were looking primarily for a body. They concentrated on the downstream south side. There is a walkway on the south side, where it was more likely that someone could have jumped or tossed something.

This was mentioned on a prior thread, but in 2009, two children drowned in the Susquehanna. They went into the water about 200 yards south of the bridge. Even though the water was high, their bodies were found about 200 yards downstream (south) of where they were last seen playing, and they were found within 36 hours. http://www.standard-journal.com/news/article_6168f874-b393-5241-a51e-5f1e1243a03e.html

i'd like to add more about the river.
it is very big but very shallow. in the drier season you can walk across it in many places and barely get wet although I wouldn't recommend it. the current is pretty swift, even when its 10 inches deep. the deeper sections are the lakes behind the dams on the lower Susquehanna, the lakes behind holtwood and conowingo are very deep.

I went and checked some time ago, the river was low and its flow was falling the weekend RG went missing (including that Friday). that may be why, if it did go into the river then, the laptop and hard drive didn't go very far.

I don't think he went into the river; my experience living along it is people who go in get found and it's very rare they don't.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

If you go to the photos, previously linked, the water was a 1-2 feet higher. It had, however, reached it peak sometime before 4/15 and was receding. This is the link to the photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/LookingforRay/Lewisburg73009

The drive was fairly close to the bank and is likely to have been tossed. The laptop could have been tossed by someone, even one individual, in a car on the bridge. It would have been possible for RFG to:

1. Cross to the east side of the Susquehanna and turn around.

2. Open the window on the passenger side.

3. Cross the bridge heading west, toward Lewisburg.

4. Slow down.

5. Rest the laptop on the window frame.

6. Toss it slightly upward.

7. Drive on.

The barrier on that side of the bridge is about 32-34 inches. The bottom edge of a window frame on a Mini is about 42-48 inches.

It is possible that RFG tossed it from the Mini (possibly after nightfall on 4/15) acting totally alone. It is possible that a helper drove RFG in another car and RFG tossed it from the passenger side as they drove across the bridge, or vice versa, in regard to who was driving.

It is also possible that someone tossed the laptop in at a later point, either to dispose of it, or to mislead LE. There was a fair amount of water damage, and the laptop is likely to have been in the water for at least 30 days. It was found on 7/30/05, so it is highly probable that it was tossed in the Susquehanna between 4/15/05 and 6/30/05.

That doesn't exactly nail it down, does it?

With the timeline now in front of my eyes and adding the river information, this looks more and more like a walkaway or suicide in a different location to me. If the Fenton sighting is accurate seeing RG in a different car after leaving the mini in Lewisburg, it's pretty much a lock for me. Still leaves the lingering question, where is he?

I struggle with the concept of RG dropping the laptop and drive from the bridge, parking the Mini near the SOS and walking back across the bridge to commit suicide in the woods north and east of the bridge. Most suicides do not involve that much planning and deception.

Too many elements of this event scream deception, one would wonder why...

Three elements I would love to lock down:

1. Is the Fenton sighting accurate and on what day?
2. Who is the "mystery woman"?
3. Where did a sizable chunk of his money go?

With the timeline now in front of my eyes and adding the river information, this looks more and more like a walkaway or suicide in a different location to me. If the Fenton sighting is accurate seeing RG in a different car after leaving the mini in Lewisburg, it's pretty much a lock for me. Still leaves the lingering question, where is he?

I struggle with the concept of RG dropping the laptop and drive from the bridge, parking the Mini near the SOS and walking back across the bridge to commit suicide in the woods north and east of the bridge. Most suicides do not involve that much planning and deception.

Too many elements of this event scream deception, one would wonder why...

Three elements I would love to lock down:

1. Is the Fenton sighting accurate and on what day?
2. Who is the "mystery woman"?
3. Where did a sizable chunk of his money go?

The drive was definitely not tossed from the bridge. It was about 50 feet from the bank, upstream from the bridge with intervening trees. A PSU quarterback could not have tossed it from the bridge. :) It was about 125 yards from where the laptop was found.

I can understand if RFG wanted to destroy the drive (and the data on it) by him doing this. This, in my mind, does not add too much weight to any possibility, though it might rule out a specific scenario. It does not rule out any of the three general possibilities.

As for suicide, RFG's brother Roy did drive a distance before suicide.

1. Fenton is convinced it was RFG and, I've heard, that she's wearing the clothing in the video that she remembers wearing. Problem is, there is no metallic car or RFG where she said she saw it.

2. The Mystery Woman could be a helper, a romantic encounter (possibly one that went wrong), or just another shopper with which he struck up a conversation. It was very likely to have been RFG, though there is no physical evidence.

3. Money could been some bad business decisions, some informal estate planning, or moving it to a foreign account. The BPD never had a forensic audit done, and only looked at the last 2-3 years.

My question is if he was in Lewisburg on 4/16/05. It would eliminate nearly every foul play scenario except one.

OK...so he removes the hard drive while sitting in the mini or on a park bench, tosses it in, goes on the bridge to toss the computer. With the witness seeing him fiddle with something, that makes sense.

Thanks so much for this info regarding the Susquehanna River in general, J.J.

Because news links seem so transient, with frequent 404 errors when we want to retrieve the salient points later, I'd like to save the broader statements about drownings ( or bodies found- COD not specified) in the river.

Quoting from the article, but in snippets, not in order of the narrative:

The size and scope of the Susquehanna are described thus:
"The river is listed as the 16th-largest in the country, spanning more than 460 miles and with an average flow of 19 million gallons of water per minute, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection. "

Discussion of those whose bodies were found in 2015 in the Sus.-
"The river, while central to a number of missing persons cases annually, is also often where those cases come to their tragic conclusions. In March of last year, the body of a missing New Cumberland teen, reported missing months earlier, was found floating in the river, his death ruled an accidental drowning during a canoe trip. Last year alone, bodies were found in the river in March, April, June, August and December."
End quote.

Obviously, it's impossible to know how many bodies were in the river but never found.. which if Ray or Ray's deceased body was ever in the Sus., it was never found, and it seems to me from living on a major river for most of my life, no remains likely exist now to be found.

I lived on the Tennessee River for many years. The hydroelectric dams are extremely powerful, generating most of the electricity for the entire Tennessee Valley area. Sirens sound when the dam gates are in the process of closing and filling so boats can go through the large locks. I've been in a small boat with an engine problem at the location where the underwater pumps churn the water at a very great velocity and rate of flow. After the boat traffic, either commercial tugs and barges, or recreational boats, pass through the locks, the huge gates are once again opened and the water is pumped back into the area around the dam with the same velocity but with reverse motion.

Also, one of the things every HS or middle school class does at some point in the TVA dam system area, I think, is to tour the turbine areas of the dam closest to the specific school. ( Not sure the public is allowed into the areas since 9/11) but they were when I lived in the Tennessee Valley.
There's not one bit of doubt that if a person fell off the cliff above the river, or out of a boat, or jumped ( although the dam has extremely sloped sides to help prevent lost suicide victims), the body would not be whole, and perhaps not even recognizable as remains once it got close to the turbines which generate the hydroelectric power.

What I don't know is how smaller river dams operate and how likely it is that a body would be found, night or day, if entrapped or passing through the dam close to where Ray was said to have been. Can anyone close to the area or with knowledge of a major river system hydroelectric dam compared to a smaller dam system make an estimate of the chances of remains being recovered?

Did the Susquehanna searchers go as far as the nearest dam to look for remains? If not, why not, do you think? The dam close to where Ray was last reported to have been seen was mentioned by someone ( Rickard?) as a possible place/ cause of death at one time.
It seems to me that after 10 years and 11 months, the larger picture may be finally converging that perhaps, but not necessarily, Mr. Gricar accidentally drowned, was deliberately drowned, or his already deceased body was in a deeper, faster moving area of the river than at the bridge we have been told, but which cannot be proven as factual, that he was close to.

How far in either direction would a person have had to go on April 15, 2005, to be in deep, fast- moving water? Could he have reached deep water by foot at that time? Why would he have done so of his own volition, since he was not known to be a boater, fisherman and certainly not a person known to spend time around bodies of water, especially in what is probably still a date of cool weather in PA? How easy or difficult would it be to cause his death and place his body near the dam, where the currents would take it? What are the chances that an employee of the dam system would see a struggle, or even a piece of fabric from clothing later?
How far is the dam mentioned by Matt from the bridge? Is the dam a likely source of force which would destroy most remains? ( I'm so sorry to have to even think of this possibility).

It seems, and always has seemed to me, that someone, not necessarily Mr. Gricar, was pointing LE and the public back towards the river with the laptop and hard drive finds. We know they were in the water for some time but cannot place them simultaneously with April 15. We also know that the river at the bridge area was searched extremely well. I've seen photos of the boats with the dogs and LEO. The men searching didn't have glass bottom boats but it has been said that there were divers on the scene. I don't know that they actually did dive, or were on scene in case something suspicious was seen from a boat that required a dive. Shouldn't the laptop case and the hard drive have been found sooner rather than later IF it was present at the time of the searchers and the divers? And how did the hard drive come to be upstream?
I still have questions about whether this IS the hard drive from Ray's work laptop since no data was recoverable, and no numbers from the HD match the laptop body/ case as far as we know. I know the keyboard and screen body parts are from the county- issued laptop, but there is NOTHING, to the best of my knowledge,which conclusively proves the hard drive found was from the same laptop. There was another hard drive found at our around the same time which apparently didn't fit.

Was someone leaving taunting hints, or are bridges over rivers now serving as dumps for multiple old computer parts?
The laptop body and the hard drive are the two most mysterious parts of the case to me, because they do NOT fit what I believe Ray Gricar would do with county equipment, no matter whether outdated or not. The two pieces of evidence DO fit into the category of possibly planted evidence for me, though.

The distance from Lewisburg to Sunbury, where the inflatable dam is located, is about 10 and a half miles.

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

i'd like to add more about the river.
it is very big but very shallow. in the drier season you can walk across it in many places and barely get wet although I wouldn't recommend it. the current is pretty swift, even when its 10 inches deep. the deeper sections are the lakes behind the dams on the lower Susquehanna, the lakes behind holtwood and conowingo are very deep.

I went and checked some time ago, the river was low and its flow was falling the weekend RG went missing (including that Friday). that may be why, if it did go into the river then, the laptop and hard drive didn't go very far.

I don't think he went into the river; my experience living along it is people who go in get found and it's very rare they don't.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2
I work near the river in Lewisburg. When he went missing, I remember people commenting that if he had jumped from the bridge the most he would have done was broken his legs because it was that shallow.

I work near the river in Lewisburg. When he went missing, I remember people commenting that if he had jumped from the bridge the most he would have done was broken his legs because it was that shallow.

That was the comment from Bob Buehner.

I think a fall could killed him, or at least render him unconscious, depending how he hit the water. Also, hypothermia could have been an issue. RFG could have drowned in the Susquehanna, but I would agree it was unlikely.

This is the timeline for events that happened after the first week of the disappearance.

4/21/05 $5000 reward offered in RFG case. Around this time, family website started.

5/17/05 Primary Election for DA, Madeira (R) vs. Arnold (D) in the Municipal Election

5/27/05 "Southfield sighting"

Early July, 05 PEF polygraphed

7/29/05 Laptop found in Susquehanna

9/2/05 LG granted trusteeship.

September 05 LG polygraphed, drive discovered in the Susquehanna (announced 10/31/05)

11/8/05 MTM defeats JKA

December 05 FBI reports that cannot recover the data

January 2006 Madeira sworn in, Weaver becomes chief of BPD, Bosak begins covering the story for the CDT, JKA removed by MTM.

5/13/06 Bosak publishes "Missed Leads" in the CDT, Dateline story on RFG, emphasising the "Mystery Woman."

5/17/06 MTM announces the will be reviewed by the The Pennsylvania State Police – Criminal Investigation Analysis Unit (PSP-CIA)

September 06 Reward expires.

October-November, 06 PSP-CIA review completed (it is believed
that they discovered the computer searches)

July 2007 JKA publishes Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury on-line.

2/26/08 Bosak shows links with Wiley and 20/20 Vision.

7/1/08 Buehner/McKnight press conference, MTM responds on 7/3/08; drive sent to Kroll.

August 2008 Bosak leaves the CDT but starts the Just Gricar blog on the CDT website in September.

October 2008 Kroll could not recover the data. It was announced that RFG had been asking about how to remove the data from the laptop, and may have bought software to erase the data.

2/9/09 JJ starts Sporadic Comments, later called Sporadic Comments on Ray Gricar on the CDT website

4/15/09 MTM announces the computer searches

11/8/09 MTM defeated for reelection by SPM

January 2011 SPS fired as ADA by SPM; PEF had transfered several weeks before

3/31/10 SPM announces review panel.

2/28/11 Disappeared does episode "A Family's Curse;" some additional information comes out

3/31/11 Gamin, then of the P-N does story that Sandusky was being investigated. No link to RFG in that story.

6/30/11 LG files petition to declare RFG dead.

7/25/11 LG petition granted.

11/5/11 Sandusky presentment released, RFG mentioned in regard to Victim 6

12/16/11 Second Dateline story on RFG

December 2011 JKA says that RFG removed the case from her; Scheffler states that he recommended charges

4/1412 RFG's redacted FBI file released.

4/15/12 Gamin publishes a story in P-N on RFG noting the number of lady friends he had.

6/22/12 Sandusky convicted on 45 count including 3 of the 4 regarding Victim 6.

7/12/12 Freeh Report released.

October 2012 SPS arrested for drugs

11/1/12 Spanier indicted; RFG's actions regarding Victim 6 plays a prominent part in the presentment

July 2013 SPS takes a plea bargain

11/5/2013 SPM reelected DA, unopposed

November 2013 Decision to move the case to the PSP, not announced until 2/14

September 2014 Sporadic Comments ends

I happened across this a few minutes ago, It is not very accurate but it does show that there is still some interest in RFG's disappearance:

[video=youtube;gkeUPIf2QpM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkeUPIf2QpM[/video]

Today is the 5th anniversary of Gamin's story on Sandusky. The P-N has reprinted the story here: http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/0...ex_abuse_5_years_later.html#incart_river_home

I will encourage all of you reread it, and perhaps bookmark it. It may be of importance, especially in regard to the PSU 3 trial. At this point, I believe it is unlikely to be tied to RFG's disappearance, though not impossible.

This is a recap of the the incident.

Sunday, May 3, 1998: Incident between Victim 6 and Sandusky in the shower in Lasch Building.

Monday, May 4, 1998: Mother of Victim 6 contacts Schreffler at the University Police at 11:00 AM. At 11:25 AM Screffler interviewed V6 (presumably by phone); interview was taped. She takes V6 to Dr. Chambers at 3:00 PM.

Tuesday, May 4, 1998 John Miller, at County C & YS called Schreffler at 12:55 PM. At 4:00 PM, JKA contacted by Schreffler. At 8:10 PM Victim 6 was interviewed by Miller and Schreffler. This was repeated at 9:30 PM. All of these were taped.

At some point between this date and May 13, JKA was removed from the case.

Wednesday, May 6, 1998 Lauro from DPW called Schreffler at 1:55 PM.

Thursday, May 7, 1998 Lauro and Schreffler interview mother at 11:15 AM.. JKA advised Schreffler to hold off on psychological evaluation for Victim 6.

Thursday, May 8, 1998 After some confusion, the scheduled psychological evaluation with Seasock was cancelled. Schreffler received the Chambers Report.

Saturday, May 10, 1998 Seasock, after interviewing Victim 6, met with Schreffler.

Sunday, May 11, 1998 Mother of Victim 6 called Schreffler regarding Sandusky's contact.

Tuesday, May 13, 1998 Schreffler contacted RFG about the calls at 9:10 AM. The 'sting' involving Schreffler and Ralston (of the State College Police) at Victim 6's house conducted around 4:05 PM.

Sometime between this point and June 1, RFG made the decision not to prosecute Sandusky. At no point did anyone from the DA's Office interview Victim 6. Schreffler recommended charges.

Monday, June 1, 1998 At 11:00 AM, Schreffler and Lauro did interview Sandusky They indicated there would be no additional charges. Schreffler contracted RFG after this to recommend charges again.

Though we do not know if it isrelated, there was a Dictaphone message that SPS left prior to October 13, 1998 which was:

"Oct. 13, 1998. Schreffler, Ralston, Sloane, Gricar. Investigation going to Penn State meeting. Ray. Fran Ganter. Ron Schreffler is taking us to the football building and I will finish this memo, Sue, and either Ray will type something, handwrite something or he'll tell me to dictate this and I'll give you the tape when we get back. Thanks."

It is reported here: http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/04/looking_back_at_ray_gricar_on.html

This involved everyone involved in the case that was with LE in Centre County. It was reported that SPS was involved in the case.

A week from Friday will be the 11th anniversary of RFG's disappearance.

I still don't understand jumping off bridges, does your neck break on impact? I cannot understand why anyone would want to drown, it's a horrible death, and wouldn't you swim if you could?

I go back and forth on this case...but that girlfriend of his bugs me...something peculiar about the whole thing...could she be a woman scorned? If so, who would be the lover and why not come forward?

suicide seems so unlikely, with Ray having first hand knowledge of the pain it causes friends and loved ones.

The cig ashes too...who was smoking in the car?

Depending on how someone hit the water, going into the river could cause neck damage, or could cause unconsciousness. There would also be hypothermia.

PEF is accounted for the entire day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member