GUILTY PA - Scotty McMillan, 3, tortured to death, Chester County, 4 Nov 2014

I understand your sentiment and this is not intended to be disrespectful to you, but this baby did feel. Extreme, unimaginable pain. Physically, mentally, emotionally. And all the while knowing it was his own mother killing him.
Thank you. No disrespect perceived. :)
Maybe. Poor little child. Maybe.
It's all about beliefs, and how the righteous finds solace with the evil among us. Especially with the children. The sweet innocents.

10354817_827416317294707_1880173121818885408_n.jpg
Is it just me or does it look like he even has a bruise in this pic? It may be just the way the pic looks, I can't be sure. I also find it odd that there are really no pics of her kids on her facebook, unless she just has those set for friends only.

"Allowed", my *advertiser censored*. ORDERED is more like it. And that poor baby did so because he knew what would happen if he refused.

That's what I think too. How much more evil to make the brother take part. I read one article about this and the details were just too horrific. How could this "mother" do this? How could anyone do this? How does two "people", three if you count the wife, do this? How does one/more go shopping, eat pizza, have sexual relations, sleep all while starting and continuing this prolonged demonic attack on this little boy, and making his brother take part? How? Why? I pray God made this precious child unaware of what was happening to him, and that his brother and the other child will be taken away from the families and raised by people who will love and cherish them. This case is extremely disturbing on every level.

I'm going out with my grandchildren today, to give an idea of Christmas Presents and I am going to hold them so much closer while out.

Heartbreaking and I haven't read any of the articles yet, don't want to, till I get back.

Rest In Peace Little Angel~

Hell is even to good for these to rot in.

This is the most disturbing story I've read in years. These two 'people' need to be sent to Death Row asap.

This type of evil is unfathomable and without hope of explanation.

Gary Lee Fellenbaum III, W/M/23, for 1st Degree Murder+ of Scotty McMillan, 3

[Gary is the Boyfriend of Defendant Jillian, and is the Estranged Husband of Defendant Amber.]

West Caln Township, Chester County, is in South-Eastern, PA.

Day 6

Your One-Click, Per Defendant, Source* Of Lower Court:

Charges --- Bail --- Pre-Trial Confinement --- MotionS ---

Court DateS --- Advancement to Upper Court

*Lower Court Criminal Docket Sheet:

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-15306-CR-0000294-2014

*"Recent Entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be
immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

*Pre-Trial Confinement Without Bail, since 11/5/14.

*Next Scheduled Court Date: Friday, November 14th

18 § 2502 §§ A (H1) :: Murder Of The First Degree
18 § 903 §§ C (H1) :: Conspiracy -- Murder Of The First Degree
18 § 2502 §§ C (F1) :: Murder Of The Third Degree
18 § 903 §§ C (F1) :: Conspiracy -- Murder Of The Third Degree
18 § 2501 §§ A (F1) :: Criminal Homicide
18 § 903 §§ C (F1) :: Conspiracy -- Criminal Homicide
18 § 2702 §§ A 1 (F1) :: Aggravated Assault
18 § 4304 §§ A 1 (F3) :: Endangering Welfare of Children – [ Two Counts ]
18 § 903 §§ C (F3) :: Conspiracy - Endangering Welfare of Children – [ Two Counts ]
18 § 907 §§ A (M1) :: Possession Instruments Of Crime – [ Two Counts ]
18 § 6301 §§ A 1 i (M1) :: Corruption of Minors
18 § 2701 §§ A 1 (M1) :: Simple Assault
18 § 2705 (M2) :: Recklessly Endangering Another Person

Grades of PA Crimes
:

H1 = Heinous / Murder of 1st Degree; H2
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F2; F3
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M2; M3
S = Summary

Historically, Most PA Cases Like These Are Closed-Out in Lower, Magisterial District Court,
then Advanced, with a New Docket Number, to Upper Courts of Common Pleas.

Justice for All of Our Innocent Little Ones.

My heart is hurting for this baby. Another Bryeon. May they both be laughing and running together in peace now. I lose a little more faith in the human race with each of these horrendous stories.

From what I read they not only tortured Scotty, but his 6 yr old brother also. They are truly monsters and deserve death.

How in the world do you laugh as a little 3 year old is hung upside down and beaten among other horrible things happening to him?????

These 3 have no soul.............

Horrific. This was not a case of abuse but of systematic and sadistic torture. I keep coming back to this case in attempt to discuss it but cannot get past the sheer horror of it to do so. Often when the facts of a case are so awful, so depraved, I can sort of retreat to the more clinical aspects. This one I haven't gotten there yet.

I understand your sentiment and this is not intended to be disrespectful to you, but this baby did feel. Extreme, unimaginable pain. Physically, mentally, emotionally. And all the while knowing it was his own mother killing him.

Thank you. No disrespect perceived. :)
Maybe. Poor little child. Maybe.
It's all about beliefs, and how the righteous finds solace with the evil among us. Especially with the children. The sweet innocents.

I have read a lot of accounts of terrible abuse by the people who have experienced it and thankfully, they state that at a certain point they leave their bodies and do not feel.

View attachment 63023
Is it just me or does it look like he even has a bruise in this pic? It may be just the way the pic looks, I can't be sure. I also find it odd that there are really no pics of her kids on her facebook, unless she just has those set for friends only.

I really think it's just the lighting. He has pink cheeks (had :() and one was in sun so the pinkness was washed out by the sun but the other was in shadow so it showed. I believe this photo was taken before the torturer his mother fancied and sacrificed him to, was in the picture.

What I am struck by is the angelic beauty of this little boy. I truly hope there is justice in this case. There must be retribution for such an unholy act.

I have read a lot of accounts of terrible abuse by the people who have experienced it and thankfully, they state that at a certain point they leave their bodies and do not feel.

I really think it's just the lighting. He has pink cheeks (had :() and one was in sun so the pinkness was washed out by the sun but the other was in shadow so it showed. I believe this photo was taken before the torturer his mother fancied and sacrificed him to, was in the picture.

What I am struck by is the angelic beauty of this little boy. I truly hope their is justice in this case. There must be retribution for such an unholy act.

He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I teared up just typing that! How on earth could these people think that was okay to so nonchalantly beat these kids like as people they didn't matter? There is no way on earth that he could have done anything to deserve half of what they put him through. I have read where people have stated that Scotty looked just like his father and that would explain it pretty well for a psycho. Think about it, the 6 yo seemed to look like her IMO, so therefore that's why Scotty was somewhat singled out.

Jillian M. Tait, W/F/30 for Heinous Murder of Son, Scotty McMillan, 3

[Jillian was the Live-In Girlfriend of Defendant Gary Fellenbaum.]

West Caln Township, Adjacent to Coatesville, Chester County, is in South-Eastern, PA.

Day 6

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-15306-CR-0000293-2014

Pre-Trial Confinement Without Bail, since 11/5/14.

*Next Scheduled Lower Court Date: Friday, November 14th

18 § 903 §§ C (F3) :: Conspiracy - Endangering Welfare of Children – [ Two Counts ]

Grades of PA Crimes:
S = Summary

Historically, Most PA Cases Like These Are Closed-Out in Lower, Magisterial District Court,

I saw this hideous, horrible story on DM and just could hardly look at that sweet baby's pictures, knowing what happened to him.

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but want to sat I wish ALL three of them could get the death penalty. How could that B#&*! ex- wife not do anything to help this little boy? OMG, How.

I hope these monsters get what they deserve from some Mad inmates who make them feel as hurt and scared and helpless as that darling baby!

There was a wonderful event on Facebook and Twitter last night for Scotty. On twitter search #rememberscotty and you will see all the candles lit for him. On Facebook, there is a page "light up the night for Scotty" (or something like that). People lit candles at 7 pm for him. There was also a candlelight vigil at a church for him and for a woman who was ambushed in a YMCA parking lot and killed by her ex on Monday, also near Coatesville. I am tempted to go to the District Court Friday just to see these monsters in person. Unfortunately PA has very archaic rules about cameras in the courtroom but I'm sure we will be able to see the perp walk.

Gary Lee Fellenbaum III, W/M/23, for 1st Degree Murder+ of Scotty McMillan, 3

[Gary is the Boyfriend of Defendant Jillian, and is the Estranged Husband of Defendant Amber.]

West Caln Township, Chester County, is in South-Eastern, PA.

Day 6

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-15306-CR-0000294-2014

*Pre-Trial Confinement Without Bail, since 11/5/14.

*Next Scheduled Court Date: Friday, November 14th

18 § 6301 §§ A 1 i (M1) :: Corruption of Minors

Grades of PA Crimes
:

S = Summary

Yes it shows up in the Unified Criminal system at the district court first then at the Court of Common Pleas

View attachment 63023

Yes it does. A lot of people on the Light up the Night FB page commented on that. Oh, and they revealed the father's name and from his FB page it looks like he may have graduated from the same high school my dd is about to graduate from but several years ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back