Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

This 7-11 is about 5 minutes from my house if that. It could be related to the other missing or something else entirely; the Croydon train station is only 5 minutes from that 7-11. From that train station to... Anywhere, really. Going to try and put up posters in the two local gyms I frequent. He's in between age of my boyfriend's two younger brothers as well so hopefully if they share it will get around that age group. (His mom and his brothers live next to the Croydon section.) I said it before in the other thread; it's so surreal, having lived in Bucks County all my life and following missing persons cases for about 12 years now... That my backyard is a hotbed. My effective speaking class looked at me in disbelief years ago when I did my informative speech on missing adults. In such an interconnected age, it's hard to believe people can just vanish.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So just what is/was going on with Timothy?! The events surrounding the area and the fact he was a young white male could lend credence to
some kind of connection to
the guy who has admitted he murdered those 4 boys.

They aren't putting much info out there on this young man. Why? Do they think he was a runaway? Being left off near the train station makes that assumption possible.

I wonder if police are looking into this as a possible connection to the Bensalem boy?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

So just what is/was going on with Timothy?! The events surrounding the area and the fact he was a young white male could lend credence to
some kind of connection to
the guy who has admitted he murdered those 4 boys.

They aren't putting much info out there on this young man. Why? Do they think he was a runaway? Being left off near the train station makes that assumption possible.

I wonder if police are looking into this as a possible connection to the Bensalem boy?

LE certainly has not mentioned this case. My guess his disappearance is in their mid of possible connections and they are looking for evidence.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Thank you to whoever posted this. I tried to earlier and wouldnt let me. I dont understand why this young man has not been mentioned at all by the authorities as still being missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if it's possible that this person is also a victim of Cosmo DiNardo. I think everyone is expecting the count to rise much higher than just the 4 young men that disappeared around the same time as each other.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ng-men-18-22-missing-Bucks-Co-5-9-July-2017-2
LE used social media to connect the dots. Hopefully they do the same for Timothy.
Does Timothy have a facebook page and Instagram account?
There are savy websleuthers here. Im sure one of them can make a connection. If theres one to be found.

LE certainly has not mentioned this case. My guess his disappearance is in their mid of possible connections and they are looking for evidence.

New posters of Timothy going up will spark conversation. It could lead to young folks calling in tips. Put some pressure on LE to rethink their runaway postion. Its worth a try.

I don't know how to say this delicately and by no means is it said in a judging way....any indications on his page that he likes pot? That was the so called connection by Cosmo with the other boys. IMO...I would love for this mother to find her boy!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township,
Croydon, 1 June 2017

Timothy Ceasar, 22 was last seen at 7-Eleven,
Bristol and Neshaminy Roads on Saturday, June 1st.

5’10″, 130 lbs., hazel eyes,
Straight, shoulder-length blond hair.
Black sweatshirt, and faded dark blue jeans.

Timothy-Ceasar.jpg

Timothy Ceasar, 22
(Said to now have Shoulder-Length Blond Hair)

https://pr.phillypolice.com/2017/07/missing-person-timothy-ceasar-from-bristol-and-neshaminy-roads/

New posters of Timothy going up will spark conversation. It could lead to young folks calling in tips. Put some pressure on LE to rethink their runaway postion. Its worth a try.
I feel quite confident given this DA's superb leadership this week, give him evidence or even bread crumbs and he will hunt it down!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

If he has shoulder length blond hair - it would be helpful to get a newer picture I'd think too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find anything! Frustrating !

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Have been popping in over the last few days. I don't think TC would have needed to be lured. This young man would have been hopping mad at those texts. Could TC been his first taste of "the thrill". JP was way up on a hill. May LE should look up there a little more. JMO

Hi Everyone,

At Websleuths we are known for sticking to the facts. We usually have 3 times more visitors than members on the board at any given time. That's because people know they can come to Websleuths and read the facts and thoughts of our great members and not have to scroll thru a bunch of rumors, social media accounts that are not connected to the case and bizarre theories based on this false information.

Until someone can provide a hard fact that Timothy's case is in any way connected to Dinardo's then the topic is off limits

Please review the rules.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Thank you,

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths. com

Never Forget me page...

https://m.facebook.com/WeWontForgetThem/posts/1902687363078625

I really wish there was a more current picture of this young man. If his hair is shoulder length, that would greatly alter how he looks.

Also, didn't his Mom drop him off?
It doesn't say that in the missing poster. I ask only because why did she drop him off there? What did he say he was going to do there? Was he meeting someone-maybe getting a free Slurpee-what were
his plans for the rest of the afternoon-was he depressed?

Way too much left out. Or not enough detail.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici