Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

Over the past week, some on social media have suggested a link between Ceaser’s disappearance and Cosmo DiNardo, 20, one of two cousins arrested in connection with the deaths of four young men whose bodies were found last week at a 90-acre Solebury Township farm owned by DiNardo’s parents.
But authorities say there is no evidence that DiNardo, of Bensalem, or his cousin Sean Kratz, 20, of Northeast Philadelphia, had anything to do with Ceaser’s disappearance. Gilbert, 50, and her husband, William, 51, also said they have no evidence that Ceaser knew DiNardo or was connected to him in any way.
The Philadelphia Police Department on Tuesday posted a missing-person notice about Ceaser. A supervisor with the Northeast Detective Division said Saturday that as far as detectives know, there is no connection between Ceaser’s disappearance and DiNardo, who has reportedly confessed to participating in the Solebury killings and implicated Kratz.
Bucks County District Attorney Matthew D. Weintraub also said Saturday that he had no evidence of any link. “At this time there is no indication that his [Ceaser’s] disappearance is tied to the murders of the four men in Solebury or to Mr. DiNardo or Mr. Kratz,” Weintraub said by email.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/t...edium=social&cid=Philly.com+Twitter&mobi=true

Karen Gilbert said her son was not, as far as she was aware, involved in using or selling marijuana or any other drugs.
He did have various medical issues, including suffering from Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, a neurological disorder, and had recently said he was being threatened by someone, but didn’t explain by whom or why.

Her son grew up in their Northeast Philadelphia house and has at various times lived with an aunt in Glen Mills, Delaware County, and another in Mullica Hill, Gloucester County. Most recently, he was living in Glen Mills.
On the night of May 31, he said he was receiving threatening computer messages, his mother said. He was acting strangely, but didn’t explain, and early on June 1, his mother brought him to their Northeast Philadelphia house.
Later that morning, her son wanted her to drive him north on U.S. 13 (Bristol Pike) in Bucks County. Early on in that drive, Ceaser told his mother he wanted to walk home. That’s when Gilbert pulled into the 7-Eleven parking lot and let him out.
It was about 11:20 a.m., she said. A surveillance camera inside the store showed Ceaser going inside, but not buying anything, his mother said.
Gilbert said she did a quick U-turn, then drove back near the store because she planned to follow her son. She was parked nearby when she saw a white car pull up on Bristol Pike and someone who looked like her son get into it. She saw the back of the male driver’s head, which had jet-black hair. The car drove off. It was the last time Gilbert saw her son.
She reported his disappearance to Bristol Township and Philadelphia police.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/t...edium=social&cid=Philly.com+Twitter&mobi=true

Lots of good info in this new article

Hope it works as I'm posting from my phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was able to open it no problem, thank you!

I hope there's some news soon. As I said earlier, this 7-11 is 5 minutes from my house. I've shared it as many places I can think of; hopefully someone knows something somewhere. This is the first time a case has been so close to me so I'm hoping in some small way to help somehow.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

"On the night of May 31, he said he was receiving threatening computer messages, his mother said".

IMO....wonder who they were from and what they said. Probably the key to alot of questions.

<modsnip>

LE says "they have no evidence".
Anyone with any information on Ceaser&#8217;s whereabouts is asked to call Northeast Detectives at 215-686-3153 or 911

Computer or text messages? His mom might be able to check with LE to see if they will request the cell call/text logs. Does he have a cell, did he have it with him? This far out she may only get phone numbers, but it's a start. Has she tried to get into his computer, is the password perhaps stored? Or if she knows any really techie type people perhaps the password could be bypassed. Even a computer store might be willing to help you with the computer part, given the situation.JMO

Lots of good info in this new article

Hope it works as I'm posting from my phone!

Great article! Thanks for sharing that.

I have a few questions, though....

1. What kind of white car (make/model) did his mother think he got into?

2. What kind of threatening messages? Have his texts/ emails been researched regarding this?

3. What was Tim's explanation for wanting to be driven out to Bucks county all the way from their NE Philadelphia home?

Computer or text messages? His mom might be able to check with LE to see if they will request the cell call/text logs. Does he have a cell, did he have it with him? This far out she may only get phone numbers, but it's a start. Has she tried to get into his computer, is the password perhaps stored? Or if she knows any really techie type people perhaps the password could be bypassed. Even a computer store might be willing to help you with the computer part, given the situation.JMO

Loving you ideas....Two very good places to start. Even LE's tech guys may try to get into the computer. Start calling the numbers on the phone and see who answers. Or better yet, do reverse lookup on the internet and find out who owns the number.

I'm just hoping a lot more people will start to wonder what happened to TC. I am concerned about the threatening messages he was getting. I believe if he was taking off, just to lay low he would have told his mother. I just don't think he would have left his family and friends worrying. JMO

I'm just hoping a lot more people will start to wonder what happened to TC. I am concerned about the threatening messages he was getting. I believe if he was taking off, just to lay low he would have told his mother. I just don't think he would have left his family and friends worrying. JMO

Unfortunately, and sorry to say, not sure that he would have told his mother. The following is he's mother's story in the philly news article:

"Later that morning, her son wanted her to drive him north on U.S. 13 (Bristol Pike) in Bucks County. Early on in that drive, Ceaser told his mother he wanted to walk home. That&#8217;s when Gilbert pulled into the 7-Eleven parking lot and let him out.
It was about 11:20 a.m., she said. A surveillance camera inside the store showed Ceaser going inside, but not buying anything, his mother said.
Gilbert said she did a quick U-turn, then drove back near the store because she planned to follow her son. She was parked nearby when she saw a white car pull up on Bristol Pike and someone who looked like her son get into it. She saw the back of the male driver&#8217;s head, which had jet-black hair. The car drove off. It was the last time Gilbert saw her son."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ti...tter&mobi=true

Already answered regarding cameras.

I wonder why he was staying in Glen Mills. Did he work there, go to school? It's west of Philly and a ways from Croydon. His mom picked him up from Glen Mills and drove him home. The next day he asks her for a ride to Bucks County..did he not drive, or just not have a car? IMO, it seems he had a pre-planned meeting with someone he didn't want mom to know about, hence saying he wanted to walk home (I thought they just left home), then going into the store to make sure, imo, that mom had left. Mom sees someone she thinks looks like her son get into a white car. I'm sure LE is looking into all of this carefully, computers, cell phones, etc. but this case leaves alot of unanswered questions..This info is from the Philly news article linked in post #46 above. I don't know how to post a link..I'm computer illiterate.

I don't know how to say this delicately and by no means is it said in a judging way....any indications on his page that he likes pot? That was the so called connection by Cosmo with the other boys. IMO...I would love for this mother to find her boy!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I'ld say with his condition, if ever there was a justification for medicinal use, this would be it. It's been suggested to my husband by one of his physicians. But his employer has a ZERO tolerance policy. I sure hope LE is looking into this young man's disappearance. I really feel like getting into his computer/cell phone would be a key. IMO

I'ld say with his condition, if ever there was a justification for medicinal use, this would be it. It's been suggested to my husband by one of his physicians. But his employer has a ZERO tolerance policy. I sure hope LE is looking into this young man's disappearance. I really feel like getting into his computer/cell phone would be a key. IMO

yep...we are headed down the same path. Thanks to Razz for providing the link describing the disease. I just found this link that shows:

Medical marijuana can help relieve some symptoms of CMT:

• Cannabis extract helps stop muscle cramps
  • Cannabis extract helps stop pain in the legs and hands
  • Cannabis extract stops spasticity
  • Cannabis extract relieves depression associated with CMT disease

Most of us don't tell our Mothers the things we do.....

https://www.medicalmarijuana.com/me...s/charcot-marie-tooth-disease-symptom-relief/

this is accurate. his relative posted a more recent picture of him with longer hair

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang
Back