Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

Thank you for the new flyer w/ updated pictures!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
He looks so different I don't understand why they wouldn't use that updated one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Since June 1, Ceasar’s mother and stepfather haven’t stopped searching for him. He was last seen by his mother entering a 7-Eleven in Croydon, Bucks County after he asked her to drive him to the convenience store. The day before, Ceasar had told his mother he was receiving threatening messages on his computer and was acting strangely.

Because of his behavior, Karen Gilbert decided to surreptitiously follow her son after dropping him off at the 7-Eleven. A few minutes after they said goodbye, she turned her car around in time to witness a man she thought was her son getting in a white car driven by a man in the convenience store’s parking lot. It was the last time Ceasar was seen.

http://www.ibtimes.com/pennsylvania...confession-could-fifth-missing-man-be-2566375

He looks so different I don't understand why they wouldn't use that updated one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Maybe they didn't have a more recent photo at the time the flyer went out? Anyway, this will be helpful.

I also noted in the description part of the flyer that he has 2 medical conditions. We know about the TMC, so what is the other one?

We need to know who was posting the threatening messages to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why hasn't the convenience store cameras provided some footage of the cars in the parking lot? 7-11s get robbed all the time, so I'm sure it's standard to have cameras everywhere. Is there any way to get google earth street view shots of the exact store to see if they have external cameras?

We need to know what kind of white car it was, then figure out who he knows that drives (drove or recently sold) such a car.

Why hasn't the convenience store cameras provided some footage of the cars in the parking lot? 7-11s get robbed all the time, so I'm sure it's standard to have cameras everywhere. Is there any way to get google earth street view shots of the exact store to see if they have external cameras?

We need to know what kind of white car it was, then figure out who he knows that drives (drove or recently sold) such a car.

Apparently there are two cameras on the front of the store. One is aimed at the front door while the other is pointed towards the lot:

293-299 Bristol Pike
293-299 Bristol Pike, Croydon, PA 19021

https://goo.gl/maps/Dyk7XMrUMpJ2

I wonder if CD was going to buy pot ...

Oops, I meant TC. I wonder if TC was going to buy pot and that's why he asked his mom to drop him off - so he could meet up with a seller.

Timothy%20Ceaser%2C%2022_1500393557538_3812976_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Police in Bucks County have released a new photo of a missing 22-year-old man who was last seen in June.

Last week, questions surfaced about whether Ceaser's disappearance was linked to the murders tied to accused killer Cosmo DiNardo in Bucks County. Police agencies in the area said, as of right now, they know of no connections between the cases.

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/268632859-story

That's so different that if I was standing next to him wouldn't have a clue.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
This one disturbs me. I wonder where it came from and when it was taken. It almost looks like a mug shot. His mother didn't say anything about him having a totally shaved head.

This one disturbs me. I wonder where it came from and when it was taken. It almost looks like a mug shot. His mother didn't say anything about him having a totally shaved head.

With the blue background, I am assuming this is his drivers license photo.

Police in Bucks County have released a new photo of a missing 22-year-old man who was last seen in June.

Last week, questions surfaced about whether Ceaser's disappearance was linked to the murders tied to accused killer Cosmo DiNardo in Bucks County. Police agencies in the area said, as of right now, they know of no connections between the cases.

Wow. I would never have picked him out of a crowd looking like that. Glad they got the updated picture out, just wish it would've been released sooner.

Completely agree [emoji51]

Shaved completely bald. And look at the size of his neck. Did he work out, take steroids? He has a gash on his forehead and red sores on his face that don't look like regular acne.

Hi All,
I'm going to jump in here. We just took this case on last week and are working to find Tim. The new picture that went out with the blue background is a driver's license photo from NJ circa 2016. At the time that Tim went missing, he had short to shoulder length hair. I also put another picture up that we acquired today, which is more recent and that is from his Spring 2017 Delaware County Community College ID. You can view it, as well as updates on the investigation on our post: http://knowitallgroup.com/missing-person-tim-ceaser-croydon-pa/

We do know that he really did not have friends in the area. He had spent the last 8 months with his relative in Glen Mills, PA and before that he was living with some relatives in Mullica Hill, NJ. His mom lives in Philadelphia and that morning was picking him up in Glen Mills and they were travelling back to Philadelphia. So far, we have found no evidence of drug use or hanging out with the wrong crowd. By all accounts this case is not related to the other 4 men that were found deceased.

He does have some medical issues, including Charcot Marie Tooth disease (CMT), which is a neurological disease. He has trouble walking long distances.

He did state prior to disappearing that he was receiving threats. We are investigating that to see if the threats are founded.

We will try to answer your questions and keep an eye on this thread, but I apologize in advance if I don't get back to you right away due to how fast this investigation is moving now. We are happy to see that after a month, it is finally getting some traction in the media.

We also have set up an anonymous Non-Law Enforcement Tip Line at (866) 931-TIPS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost
Back