GUILTY PA - Troy LaFerrara, 42, dies in Craigslist thrill killing, Sunbury, 11 Nov 2013

I find it interesting that Miranda is still claiming she killed as part of a satanic cult. I believe here claims.

"Miranda Barbour sticks to claim of 22 murders"

http://www.dailyitem.com/news/article_be4b55b4-2d60-11e4-9e92-001a4bcf887a.html
“I stand by what I said,” Mrs. Barbour said last week during another interview with The Daily Item from the State Correctional Institution at Muncy.
“I wanted to get it off my chest and I did. I never said I did all of this myself, but I have been around it and saw these things."

Why have police not come to a definite conclusion about her claims? Do they not want to investigate it, or are they being quiet because they are trying to obtain indictments for other suspects?

http://www.dailyitem.com/news/article_792e0244-3f56-11e4-a6ec-47c46f7ac9ea.html
“I was part of a gang. I did many horrible things . ...
“I do not want to get out of here and I also do not care who believes me in what I admitted to. ....
....I have no regrets for what I have done in the past...
....she said she wouldn’t apologize for the night of Nov. 11....
....“I didn’t lie about anything I have said”

Miranda comes across as totally unfeeling, but yet sincere. I am sure she has killed others. Hopefully some journalist will be able to interview her before long and we'll get some more details of her 'gang.'

July 2015: Elytte Barbour now wants to go to trial.

Elytte Barbour may get new cast if he wins trial bid

Barbour, who dodged a likely death-penalty trial, last week claimed in court documents he was pressured into the plea by a defense team that did not pursue his wish of a temporary insanity defense.

Barbour, incarcerated in the State Correctional Institution at Forest County, also claims in his appeal he was not the “master mind” behind the brutal murder of the 42-year-old Port Trevorton resident in November 2013.

Barbour wants a trial.

In his post-conviction relief motion, Barbour states that he was told by his attorneys that if he didn’t plead guilty, he would receive the death penalty.

snip

Mrs. Barbour — incarcerated in the State Correctional Institution at Muncy — could be called to testify against her husband if his case proceeds.

snip

In police interviews, Mr. Barbour admitted to his role in the LaFerrara murder and told investigators his wife was possessed by the devil. They both were reported to be satanists.

snip

Mr. Barbour told police his wife would change to another person when the two would be alone and that it appeared she had “the devil inside her.”

Mrs. Barbour recently told The Daily Item she received word from another state she was being investigated for her role in another homicide and she was not interested in appealing her sentence because she was “better off in jail.”

http://www.dailyitem.com/news/elytt...cle_2ccf4f18-3319-11e5-9dbc-fffa82f837e7.html

Ugh! Satanists! I feel for the Mr. LaFerrara's family. He should not get a re-do. He confessed. Like the wife, he is better off in jail. They both had the devil in them when they murdered Mr. LaFerrara. I hope he doesn't get a trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back