Padilla Begins Work To Revoke Anthony's Bond

This may actually have been the best thing. Casey has been home long enough for her family to start figuring out that she is lying and her story(ies) do not make sense. It's also been long enough for her to want to stay away from jail, and perhaps the threat of going back will encourage her to deal or to come clean.

:clap:Great to here!! I am profoundly thankful that you will be revoking Casey's bond!!!!

:clap:Great to here!! I am profoundly thankful that you will be revoking Casey's bond!!!!

I don't understand what's taking so long, unless they are milking this for all it's worth.

According to what I just read, all Padilla has to do, is take Casey into his custody and turn her over to Orange county Jail. So, what's the hold up?

Procedure Explained For Turning In Bond
2:55 p.m., Thursday: Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, sent along an e-mail explaining how a bond can be turned in, which is what Casey Anthony faces. In part, it says, "The bail bond agency which holds the bond has the authority to take the defendant into their custody and return them to jail without doing any paperwork in advance...The bail bond agent would bring the defendant to the jail..."-- WESH.com web staff

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

What's taking the Padilla's so long to get her back in jail if they don't need to do any paperwork? Any bond experts here?

Leonard just said on WESH (not on camera) that she could see her lawyer tomorrow and they would take her in Saturday, Tony permitting.

I just don't understand how Padilla can form his opinion that there was some accident. People involved in any professional capacity shouldn't be broadcasting opinions to the world and defending Casey without seeing and knowing all the evidence. Unless he has other motives, it's just not fair to all the other millions of criminally accused who have no one to go on national television being defended.

Well, I thought it was still up to Tony, because he is the bondsman. Last night he said that he was comtemplating it. It's alot to consider. But if they use the "safety" factor which probably is true considering the fact they are getting threats, I would think she would be safer in jail also.

Casey showed no emotion? Has she ever?

Leonard said he would bond her out, give her the chance to help, he got her out and it showed the world how much this monster didn't care for her child and now I hope she goes to jail FRIDAY...

Whatever Tony decides is alright with me.

Well, I thought it was still up to Tony, because he is the bondsman. Last night he said that he was comtemplating it. It's alot to consider. But if they use the "safety" factor which probably is true considering the fact they are getting threats, I would think she would be safer in jail also.

Casey showed no emotion? Has she ever?

Leonard said he would bond her out, give her the chance to help, he got her out and it showed the world how much this monster didn't care for her child and now I hope she goes to jail FRIDAY...

Whatever Tony decides is alright with me.

Eva.. I love love your siggy... lol.. !

I just don't understand how Padilla can form his opinion that there was some accident. People involved in any professional capacity shouldn't be broadcasting opinions to the world and defending Casey without seeing and knowing all the evidence. Unless he has other motives, it's just not fair to all the other millions of criminally accused who have no one to go on national television being defended.

JMHO.. but I have found that people with pure souls and good hearts truly tend to believe that others "think" as they do.. Just my feeling.. but I think Leonard just really wants to believe that a "not legally insane" mother would NEVER purposely kill her child.. and therefore, it must be an accident.. Even as a bounty hunter.. I imagine its hard for him to get his mind around a mother who is so heartless as Casey is..

I, too, questioned the Padillas motives at first.. but in the last few days.. seeing how upset and truly emotionally beaten down Leonard is looking.. I honestly believe he truly thought he could get thru to Casey.. and find an ALIVE little Caylee.. only to have been forced to realize the kind of monster he was dealing with... again.. JMO..

This is nothing against the BH's but.........I never thought for a moment that they would leave her out for more than a week to ten days. He pretty much said it in every interview up until two days ago. If you go back and read or look at video, there was always some type of reference to a week...........and I think that the attorney for Casey knew this, hence the long hours at his office everyday, and plus I think he thought the house was bugged so he did not want to have his meetings there.

Regardless, he did do the public a favor and showed that Casey had no intention once getting out on bail to help look for her child.

Like I thought... LP has no control over the bond situation...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back