Paint tote

Holdon is stubborn and ignores due diligence on this case, but I don't get a sense of malevolence from him. He is more like a boil on the "posterior" of the case.

I could give examples of malvolence, not from holdon but there are various hats that I literally have had threats from. Now there are some real poils on the posterior of the case!! I hate to say it but there are some real whackadoodles out there that get more than slightly nasty if you ever run into them go right to Tricia she is true to all that we have entrusted in her

I could give examples of malvolence, not from holdon but there are various hats that I literally have had threats from. Now there are some real poils on the posterior of the case!! I hate to say it but there are some real whackadoodles out there that get more than slightly nasty if you ever run into them go right to Tricia she is true to all that we have entrusted in her

I will, don't worry. But having lived all my life in Sopranoland, threats are a part of life here. Don't worry, we deal with it.

I will, don't worry. But having lived all my life in Sopranoland, threats are a part of life here. Don't worry, we deal with it.

Well having come from the land of granola and that 40 square miles separated from the rest of reality our livers quiver at the thought!! HA

"...small foreign faction"
"...but not the country that it serves"
"You're not the only fat cat..."
"Victory!"

These are all anti-capitalist and/or 'revolutionary' remarks. If that makes them left then they're left (if the shoe fits...).

That's why I named those three specifically.

Well having come from the land of granola and that 40 square miles separated from the rest of reality our livers quiver at the thought!! HA

In New Jersey, everybody gets a .45 and a shovel. It's in the State Constitution.

Several years ago, there was a poster at WS by the hat of Holdontoyourhat who has since been banned. It was opined by other members that HOTYH was Pam Paugh. This is an interesting thread to read with that possibility in mind.

I think it was a botched kidnapping by foreigners, but not for money. They wanted JBR. At least one of the three intruders was a foreigner, and at least one was a pedophile.

The RN was written by an ESL (English as 2nd language) who wanted JR to sit on his hands that morning and not call police.

When things went wrong, they used the garrote to strangle JBR, then they headbashed her so she couldn't be revived.

Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Any such contact with a child IS VIOLENCE. What you and your ilk cannot seem to fathom is that John and Patsy are incapable of this sort of activity. JonBenet shows signs of being abused whether or not you care to acknowledge it. Her hymen was barely there - that is abuse. The had CHRONIC INFLAMMATION. Not my words - those words are in the autopsy. CHRONIC inflammation connotes "healing" over time. There is the word "erosion" also in the autopsy report.

Yes these are all symptoms of poor hygiene. IN YOUR DREAMS.

You're spouting off stuff you know nothing about. Nobody does except the coroner and the pediatrician, the only outsiders to have examined JBR in life and death. And THEY don't share your silly, crass ideas. What about that??

OMO

'the two gentlemen watching over your daughter' + RN author = 3. There's no reason to doubt this part of the RN, unless you're hopelessly RDI. Then you doubt the whole RN plus all the rest of the evidence.

Not sure what went wrong, but it seems a long way to travel and a lot of risk operating in the house at night, for 118K and/or pedophile gratification.

The 'two gentlemen watching over' could be JR and DP who are the author's husband and father.

OMO

Patsy killed the source of her rage,thus no additional violence.And no,I don't think she was suddenly fine again.From descriptions of her after the murder,she really needed to be on a mood stabilizer,IMO.
There is reference in DOI Patsy makes that indicates to me she came out of a mood swing and at that point,she suddenly realized it.(It's not always apparent to the person having them at the time).It's the part where she says she was dancing at the wedding and she suddenly realized she was happy,and to quote her: I thought I would never be happy again.
I think that's much more than Patsy coming to terms w/ JB's death.

Oh, it was soon obvious that PR quickly and measurably improved following the loss of her daughter. For six months, she took medication while she lived with doting friends for attention and protection from the paparazzi. Then, after spending a while at their Victorian lake house cottage, in MI, the Ramseys took the family back to Atlanta from whence they came.

Hold, Patsy was dysfunct to the max;she was obsessed with pageants,dressing JB up to look like a 21 YO,constant lessons and performances,having her do sexy moves,etc.The poor child couldn't even enjoy the day prior to being off for school for Christmas w/ her school friends,because MOMMY made her sing and dance all day for the entire school.WOW,that must have made Patsy look good,or so she thought....
What I see is the last month of Patsy and JB's life resembling an on-stage 'play' of sorts...it's like behind the scenes (their home life),there was chaos,sheer chaos...yet,put them out on stage,and for the time they're there..it all 'appears' normal...even glorious.But the back-stage choas eventually overrides the perfect on-stage image ...and all hell breaks loose.
That's what I think it was like for JB.

So true it seems to me, too.

The poor child couldn't even enjoy the day prior to being off for school for Christmas w/ her school friends,because MOMMY made her sing and dance all day for the entire school.

Right. But 6yo JonBenet did not yet know how to read but she could perform all day long if that's what Patsy told her to do.

OMO

Ames,
Whomever constructed the garrote had patently not made one before since the final product could never function as a garrote since it had fixed knotting, never mind JonBenet's hair being bound into the knotting e.g. it was not used!

imo someone had already physically assaulted JonBenet, the abrasions on her lower neck are testimony to this, also her vaginal injury was cleaned up and hidden from view. So the garrote was intended as a visible explanation for her death and neck abrasions.

Yet since the garrote could not function as intended, suggesting her head injury finally contributed to her death. Also there is the macabre possibility that the lower neck abrasions are the result of a deliberate asphyxiation attempt, which are then covered up by the garrote.

imo JonBenet's death resulted from a molestation gone wrong, potentially placing sexual rage in the frame. The hiding of her vaginal injuries, the wiping away of blood, the clean size-12's all point to a sexual assault. There was no need to hide this aspect it could be all be blamed on the kidnapper, just as Lou Smit eventually attempted to do.

Also both the coroner and BPD considered JonBenet's vaginal trauma to be relevant. e.g.

And Steve Thomas tells us in his book:

Also JonBenet's vaginal trauma was so visibly apparent that it merited a slideshow comparing her genitalia with other normal, patent non-traumatised genitals.

So to summarize JonBenet's vaginal trauma was chronic, and it occured around the time of her death, Coroner Meyer suggests to us that her hymen was larger than normal, also one of the consulting pediatricians using magnified closeup autopsy photographs considered JonBenet's hymen to be unaturally enlarged estimated as 1 cm by 1 cm.

A majority of pediatricians and forensic examiners including the person who conducted JonBenet's autopsy concluded that sexual abuse was the likely cause.

So imo on the night of her death, someone molested JonBenet possibly restraining her in some manner e.g. tying cord, a belt, or something with a snap or buckle around her legs, possibly her upper body to prevent arm movement e.g those alleged stun-gun abrasions, followed by head trauma, and possible punching to the temples of her head, then an asphyxiation to finish her off.

The resulting wine-cellar staging simply underlines how deliberate it all appears, despite the attempts at staging!

I disagree but honor your opinion and wonder if it has changed over the past eight years?

Who tied the hangman's noose that was made in Patsy's home and pictured under the saddle in this 1996 image?

attachment.php

One year, the school decided to have a family party based on a western theme. This was to be not only a fund-raiser, but also was to build community spirit. Patsy took on a major responsibility, wanting to make this something really special for the children. Patsy invited Burke's class and their parents to her home to make preparations. This included painting scenery and making props. What a wonderful, memorable (and messy!) afternoon. One of Patsy's biggest talents is her organization. She had all of the materials ready for the day--paint and cardboard and fabric and ribbon, etc. And she didn't just supervise. She pitched in and did the hard work: painting, cutting, glueing, and anything else that needed to be done.

Burke's job was making lemonade and serving cookies. Of course the floor was a sticky mess--but Patsy didn't seem to care a bit. John was there, too, and seemed happy to open his house to this noisy, messy group. He obviously enjoyed this beehive of activity as he talked and laughed with the children.... ~ Susan Stine

Photo credit to FFJ

Very interesting DeeDee. Hmmm. Is it worthwhile to go back and read some of this... erm posters... obsfucation? Sometimes that can be the real insight.

Very interesting DeeDee. Hmmm. Is it worthwhile to go back and read some of this... erm posters... obsfucation? Sometimes that can be the real insight.

This thread has a good argument with IDI [HOTYH] and RDI [Ames and a few others].

It is a quite lengthy thread. I still have about three or four pages to read myself. However, it is not my first introduction to HOTYH as HOTYH posted in several threads.

RSBM

I think an intruder would have brought a cloth gag along.Something large enough to go through her mouth and around her head.It's the only thing that makes any sense.

It is possible that the killer choked JBR with a cloth before applying the nylon cord.

It would be interesting to learn if any binding fetish was enjoyed by the Rs or DP. The strangulation could be PRs way of demonstrating protest in what had been done to her in the past.

Your statement is doubly wrong.

First, incest on its own is sexual relations between siblings or family members. Sick, but practiced among royalty. Not necessarily violent, you're confusing the term with sexual assault on a child, which JBR was a victim of that night. Second, you don't know that anyone was 'messing around' with JBR at any point. Most definitely, you don't know.

If HOTYH is PP, then this statement about incest not being "violent" is odd. Then, she steadfastly ignores prior molestation.

OMO

Anyone writing a RN that doesn't sign their name to it, usually doesn't want to be identified. If they are idenfied by something they wrote, then their plan 'backfired'.

If you want your murderous plan to backfire, start by leaving a handwritten note that you wrote at the crime scene. Then make it unnecessarily long. Then add little tidbits in the note that direct investigators to your group. Thats what PR did, according to you.

This is way too self-defeating to be believable, and falls in the same category as calling 911 hours before the RN said to and reporting a kidnapping that's sure to invite the FBI plus local LE.

PR didn't write the note. And there are more than one ABFDE CDE's agreeing with that.

This is precisely what I believe happened:

"...start by leaving a handwritten note that you wrote at the crime scene. Then make it unnecessarily long. Then add little tidbits in the note that direct investigators to your group. That's what PR did..."

Not really...as I said before...she is making it appear as though they knew SOME things about John, and for some reason...they thought that he was from the south. Its just another way of pointing AWAY from herself as being the author of the RN. IOW...as she was writing it, she was trying to think of things to throw in, that would point TO a member of a SFF..and away from her. So, since SHE knew that John was NOT from the south...the SFF had to believe that he WAS from the south. That is why she threw that in there. IOW...opposite from the truth. Because as I said before...if it had of really been written by a member of a SFF...they actually wouldn't have known were John was from. So why...if they obviously didn't know where he was from...would they have said..."use that good southern common sense of yours"? And since Patsy IS from the south...she was probably trying to compliment her heritage.

Patsy, the entertaining socialite and writer, adored the complexities of using phrases with multiple meanings and the special innuendos inserted into the RN.

She darn sure wanted her daughter to become America's Princess in death. It was an attainable goal and she knew it.

OMO

Not me. I'm DeeDee - that was DeDee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back