Pam Anderson applies for Marriage license....

I think she has had too much facial surgery and she is only 40..

I think she has too much boob surgery and she is only 40..... Well, at least she has knockers worthy of a *advertiser censored* movie.......

Maybe she thinks another honeymoon sex tape will keep her fresh in the minds of her fans.:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Jenna, one time I asked my son...."Did she honestly make a tape of she and Tommy having sex? Boy am I naive.......He said "Mom, you can see the tape in any motel in America"! Peter does know her pretty well.....and my youngest son really never say's anything bad about anyone, sorta just leaves it up to you to figure out

By the way, when Pam was at my son's little boy's birthday party........her present was one of those gorgeous Metal Pedal car's that they sell that the kids can ride. (like the old fashion ones ) They cost over $300.00. I
almost fell over! I mean it was just beautiful and my grandson loved it but..... I just can't believe people like Pam. I too have always' wondered about her upbringing.

xxxoo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I just can't imagine telling people she "fell in love" by "paying off a poker debt with sex..." Her sons will see that one day. How lovely for them. :loser:

Jenna, one time I asked my son...."Did she honestly make a tape of she and Tommy having sex? Boy am I naive.......He said "Mom, you can see the tape in any motel in America"! Peter does know her pretty well.....and my youngest son really never say's anything bad about anyone, sorta just leaves it up to you to figure out

By the way, when Pam was at my son's little boy's birthday party........her present was one of those gorgeous Metal Pedal car's that they sell that the kids can ride. (like the old fashion ones ) They cost over $300.00. I
almost fell over! I mean it was just beautiful and my grandson loved it but..... I just can't believe people like Pam. I too have always' wondered about her upbringing.

xxxoo
mama
:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Well Tommy is supposed to have a big . . . well you know!!! LOL I believe the tape was "just for them" and supposedly it got loose somehow, but I don't think either of them put up much of a fight. Since her new fiance is the one who released the Paris sex tape, I suppose we could think worse thought than perhaps they're planning on taking their act on the road. I think she loves her boys and from all accounts, she's a pretty good mom. I'm beginning to think that she's in a "party phase" of her life and probably needs to stop drinking and drugging so much and just be home with her boys.

I think she was. I don't go for the plastic looking face with the eyebrows drawn on, so I personally believe she left cute a while ago and has entered the sorta scarey looking phase, which will be closely followed by the "Look I look like Joan Rivers now" stage.

I agree, I don't understand why they do the eyebrow thing like that.. it makes them look worse... :doh:

Time for me to get in trouble...

I think Pam is beautiful. She has a big heart and does a lot for charity. Despite her sex romps and bad choice in men and relationships, she seems to be close with her children and makes time for them. I really can't say anything bad about her.
Nobody is perfect but she seems to do better than a lot of other people out there.

Time for me to get in trouble...

I think Pam is beautiful. She has a big heart and does a lot for charity. Despite her sex romps and bad choice in men and relationships, she seems to be close with her children and makes time for them. I really can't say anything bad about her.
Nobody is perfect but she seems to do better than a lot of other people out there.

You're not going to get in trouble!!! Compared to Britney she's Mother Theresa and Mother of the Year rolled up into one beautiful bod!

I don't know why people like Pam have to get married. Why don't they just live together? Is a wedding ring the modern day version of going steady?

I think she was. I don't go for the plastic looking face with the eyebrows drawn on, so I personally believe she left cute a while ago and has entered the sorta scarey looking phase, which will be closely followed by the "Look I look like Joan Rivers now" stage.

I don't know why she wanted to mess with her face....she was beautiful before the surgery. Is it just me or did the face/lip surgery give her a touch of a sneer? The semi circle thin dark eyebrows is a look I don't care for on male or female.

Pam is 40 and starting to look her age, she's got a few years left to be a sexy party girl and she's making the most of it. It won't last much longer.

I find myself wondering what sort of an UPBRINGING she had as a child/teen etc. Are her parents still living, did she have 'parents' ?, does she have siblings?

She had a very simple upbringing from what I know. She was raised in a small town (maybe about 5,000 people) on Vancouver Island. I think the family moved to another town a tiny bit bigger where she went to highschool. To get to the mainland of British Columbia (Vancouver) you have to take a 1.5 hr ferry ride so you don't do that very often. Her folks were simple hard working people. I don't know if she has siblings. I remember a few years ago she took her Dad to Finland because he'd never been there and that's where his family was from.

She had a very simple upbringing from what I know. She was raised in a small town (maybe about 5,000 people) on Vancouver Island. I think the family moved to another town a tiny bit bigger where she went to highschool. To get to the mainland of British Columbia (Vancouver) you have to take a 1.5 hr ferry ride so you don't do that very often. Her folks were simple hard working people. I don't know if she has siblings. I remember a few years ago she took her Dad to Finland because he'd never been there and that's where his family was from.

I tend to think more that Hollywood got its clutches on her rather than some problem in her childhood. I grew up in San Diego, but moved when I was still fairly young. Went back to California to visit a friend in Los Angeles when I was in my mid 20s. She worked on Rodeo Drive and had a bunch of Hollywood clients. We were there about a week and I couldn't wait to get back to Texas. It was exhausting just being around those phoney, clearly drug abusing, alcohol soaked, climbers. I can't imagine having to make my life in that mix of people. I don't think you're ever quite the same after a few years there.

I tend to think more that Hollywood got its clutches on her rather than some problem in her childhood. I grew up in San Diego, but moved when I was still fairly young. Went back to California to visit a friend in Los Angeles when I was in my mid 20s. She worked on Rodeo Drive and had a bunch of Hollywood clients. We were there about a week and I couldn't wait to get back to Texas. It was exhausting just being around those phoney, clearly drug abusing, alcohol soaked, climbers. I can't imagine having to make my life in that mix of people. I don't think you're ever quite the same after a few years there.

I spent one week of my life in Los Angeles and - much like you - couldn't wait to get home. I met the meanest, pettiest, phoniest people I have ever come across in that short span - seriously, it shook my faith in humanity - just a cesspool on so many levels. I can see how people get chewed up and spit out in the blink of an eye.

I am loathe to detest a place based on seven days spent there, but when it comes to LA, I just can't help myself.....

I spent one week of my life in Los Angeles and - much like you - couldn't wait to get home. I met the meanest, pettiest, phoniest people I have ever come across in that short span - seriously, it shook my faith in humanity - just a cesspool on so many levels. I can see how people get chewed up and spit out in the blink of an eye.

I am loathe to detest a place based on seven days spent there, but when it comes to LA, I just can't help myself.....

HaHaHa My favorite part was that we had to take the time to call people and get put on guest lists to get into clubs and once we got in there, we saw about 10 people!! LOL

Pamela Anderson Ties The Knot For A Third Time

(AP) LAS VEGAS Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon married Saturday evening between the former "Baywatch" star's performances on the Las Vegas Strip, according to published reports.

Anderson, 40, wore a white denim Valentino dress, according to a report on People magazine's Web site.

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_280134110.html

Pamela Anderson is about as attractive as yesterday's dishwater--not to mention her hepatitis--was it ever resolved whether she got it from Tommy Lee or not?

omg...i was discussing something along these lines w/someone else tonight....i saw the movie "alpha dog" the other night...hubby & i both were like....wtf?...& i thought Iiiiii made some mistakes raising my children????...the movie was "inspired by real events"...true events, whatever........when i took the movie back this afternoon, the girl asked me "what did you think?"... i said "you couldn't pay me enough money to live in LA".....she just laughed, lol......i DO think Justin Timblerlake was excellent in his role....& DO want to visit parts of Cali some day:)

sad story though, for the most part...
no...sad story all the way around....

Pamela Anderson Ties The Knot For A Third Time

(AP) LAS VEGAS Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon married Saturday evening between the former "Baywatch" star's performances on the Las Vegas Strip, according to published reports.

Anderson, 40, wore a white denim Valentino dress, according to a report on People magazine's Web site.

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_280134110.html

is that the same Rick that Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan fussed over??????....no wait...it was Shannon Daughtry (sp?) & Paris???...lol, i can't keep up, yikes

same guy that sold the video of him & Paris havin sex, i THINK?

eta AGAIN....

yep

Salomon, 38, is best-known for making a sex videotape with Paris Hilton, his girlfriend at the time, and was previously married to actress Shannen Doherty

eta....lmao may Rick & Pamela live happily ever after (zombie face inserted)

I know what you mean. I agree with you about the Hollywood clutches. One naive young girl wouldn't have much of a chance going from a one horse town straight to the Playboy Mansion!:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back