Parents of baby Lisa Press Release 10/21/11

Just bouncing off your post...

Does anyone know if the blanket with cars design was found in Debrahs room?

BBM

Sounds like a boy's blanket. Maybe her son brought it into the bed when he got in bed with his mom and the dogs on Wed. alerted to it (and that's possibly why they took the other bedspread).

MOO

Isn't that the truth? Any adult time my husband and I have is basically saying 'goodnight' as we fall asleep. Forget the bath. My ten year old daughter hears the water running and immediately thinks, "Oooh, captive audience and I've got stories!" Who could say no to 5th grade drama? :)

My heart is really heavy for the big brothers & sweet Lisa on several levels.

My 5th grade daughter is the exact same way, I lol'd when I read your post, gotta love that 5th grade drama;)

As far as soil recently disturbed in a garden, it's fall, people dig up flowers, weed, etc year round and plant such things as tulips, crocus etc in the fall. I don't find soil in a grden being disturbed as high irregular, but glad they did do the right thing and check it. It weeds out ( no pun intended) that area as a possible dumping / burying site. I hope they don't check my gardens anytime soon, we've been weeding for 2 weekends in a row.

As far as soil recently disturbed in a garden, it's fall, people dig up flowers, weed, etc year round and plant such things as tulips, crocus etc in the fall. I don't find soil in a grden being disturbed as high irregular, but glad they did do the right thing and check it. It weeds out ( no pun intended) that area as a possible dumping / burying site. I hope they don't check my gardens anytime soon, we've been weeding for 2 weekends in a row.

That is true. It could have been dug to plant spring bulbs. However, I have seen pictures of their yard, and it doesn't exactly look like they pay it all that much attention. It could use a lot of tidying up.

I am wondering if someone started digging and found out how much work it is and came up with a Plan B that wouldn't leave calluses and freshly dug soil.

I think it should be obvious that a person with dogs in the yard is certainly not going to bury a dead body there because the dogs would dig it up.

I understand that if someone thought they had a chance with their baby and had just discovered them dead that they would do anything and beg and plead with 911.

The only thing in this situation is that when DB is saying she was drunk it seems too convenient for her as an alibi.

I can't understand how a mother could put down a 11 month old baby for 5 hours and never once check on the baby, especially if the baby was sick.

So if she didn't and she found her dead after 5 hours she would certainly be very dead and rigor mortis at that point. The mother may have realized it was hopeless.

I think DB's story about being drunk is just a little too convenient also....plus the fact she only offered it up after the video from the store was released. I totally think she saw that video as a way to work it in her favor or so she thought. I'd like to hear from LE about when they arrived, if she was as smashed as she claims then LE would have noticed something. I understand some people can sober up quickly when they have too but I'm sure she still reeked of alcohol especially if she drank as much as she would like us all to bellieve.

All I know is the truth never changes and these two, DB & JI change their story every time they open their mouths. If they have nothing to hide then there's no need to lie, they sure as heck aren't doing Baby Lisa any favors is she was abducted which I don't believe for one second.

The more they talk, the more I'm leaning toward premeditation. :banghead:

That is true. It could have been dug to plant spring bulbs. However, I have seen pictures of their yard, and it doesn't exactly look like they pay it all that much attention. It could use a lot of tidying up.

I am wondering if someone started digging and found out how much work it is and came up with a Plan B that wouldn't leave calluses and freshly dug soil.

Yep, "Let's try this first ,damn it, not working, ok, let's go to the river..."

One of the news stories said in the woods they were sifting through sand and dirt, if they are looking for human remains or soil comparison...

MY OWN OPINION

They may be looking for pieces of smashed cell phones when they were sifting.

I haven't heard jeremy talk about watching Lisa while db was getting the wine. You would think he would talk about the last time he saw her. In fact, DB doesn't say too much about the last time she saw her either.

jeremy was supposed to come home about 10:30pm but said the job wasn't complete....so how long did he work? I keep having sparks of ron cummings and his werk alibi running through my brain...sheesh!

If jeremy had a work phone, chances are it was in his name and his account. I doubt he would EVER be w/o a phone as an electrician. I also doubt DB would be w/o ability to communicate either because she strikes me as a chatterbox.

I have a Sprint office below me here. I may mosey on down and ask them about this "Restriction" stuff.

You know, if these two are computer savvy, they can use Skype to communicate.

:star:.........Great Post!

I'd say ALOT to think about...:waitasec:

I remember your story..My daughter and I wondered if the old people would throw things at the cat to keep him away....:floorlaugh:

I was wondering why Lisa would have been on the floor also...:waitasec:

What kind of floor covering do they have..carpet or hardwood? Could she have rolled off the bed and cracked her head on something? Someone up thread suggested CPR?

More questions yes, don't get frustrated...sooner or later more evidence will be found and the pieces will start to fit together. LE playing close to the vest but they seem to be following a trail...jmo
I think she was placed on the floor after death. The perp may have been cleaning up and thinking what to do next.

I have been unable to check in for a few days, but after reading for hours this evening, I wanted to point something out.
The second sighting of a man carrying a baby being reported solate could definitely be an easy explanation.
I have no tv, I am currently completing a huge project and have the day to day responsibilities of a fmily. I am sad to say that I did ot know about LISA'S disappearance until a fllnweek after it happened. And here is the kicker...a close family member works for KCPD, which probably just assumed I knew about it. The important thing to remember is that anything is possible.

There was a reporter who wondered the same thing. He stood at the back side of the house and you could hardly hear what he was saying because the dogs were barking, sounded like there was at least two dogs throwing a fit because he was back there...Pretty good thinking out loud I'd say...:rocker:

Thanks MsMacGyver - the next door neighbor's dogs - right? and from what I've read - they bark when strangers/anyone is around - but they did NOT bark that night - ? :seeya:

Things do seem a little too convenient...Dads working the night shift for the first time and mom drinks until she blacks out...Now their grieving?

Or they have dogs that dig, like my neurotic granddog.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back