Partially Wrapped Gifts

BOESP,
If Patsy wrapped the gifts why does she need to open them to see what is inside, is she playing pass the parcel with herself?

If Patsy was looking for the size-12's, presuming she found them, why did she tell investigators that she placed them into JonBenet's underwear drawer at her request?

The status of these Partially Opened gifts seems nebulous at best, and the more I learn, the more I move towards BR doing the opening and Patsy doing her best to cover for him, as per the GJ charges, i.e. Assisting an Offender.

she was in a blind panic looking for the bloomies.
have you never had the misfortune of being in such a state uk guy??
I'm sure everyone can comprehend her confusion.
when my mum died suddenly from a heart attack I was fluffing around in a panic because I couldnt find my car keys when they were where they always are, but in that moment my brain had shut down many thought processes. COPING mechanism. simple.

why did she tell investigators the bloomies were in the draw???
simple ...again.
the ramseys had locked in the story of JBR being zonked and straight to bed not even a toilet trip.
so she had to be already wearing these enormous pants to co habitate with said theory including the longjohns over the top, even though I'm sure she realised at that point how ridiculous that really was. should have been the gotcha moment without question.

she was in a blind panic looking for the bloomies.
have you never had the misfortune of being in such a state uk guy??
I'm sure everyone can comprehend her confusion.
when my mum died suddenly from a heart attack I was fluffing around in a panic because I couldnt find my car keys when they were where they always are, but in that moment my brain had shut down many thought processes. COPING mechanism. simple.

why did she tell investigators the bloomies were in the draw???
simple ...again.
the ramseys had locked in the story of JBR being zonked and straight to bed not even a toilet trip.
so she had to be already wearing these enormous pants to co habitate with said theory including the longjohns over the top, even though I'm sure she realised at that point how ridiculous that really was. should have been the gotcha moment without question.

k-mac,
nah, Patsy was taking a bullet for Burke Ramsey, she was attempting to write him out of the script, simples.

Underwear goes in the underwear drawer, that's where JonBenet got them, this is Patsy's rationale.

It was a Gotcha moment, even more so once we found out the long johns belonged to Burke Ramsey, BINGO!

The case is BDI, brother on sister gone wrong, and according to the housemaid potentially incestuous at that?

I have also read speculation that Burke was unhappy about his booty Christmas Day. It looks like Patsy and JonBenet received bicycles and he didn't. I think it's possible he was checking out in the basement what he might be getting to open for the Michigan trip. I think this fed into his frenzied jealousy that had a very unhappy ending. I find it very suspect there were hardly any pictures of Christmas Day. Maybe there was evidence the Ramsey didn't want anyone seeing.

Gigitmdy,
You should find your source about BR and the bikes?
I learned, over the course of my inquiry, that it was Burke who had actually been responsible for tearing back the paper of the presents while playing in the basement on Christmas Day, and I wondered why Patsy would claim responsibility for doing this. Patsy had also told investigators that the unwrapped box of Lego toys in the same room was being hidden for Burke’s upcoming January birthday.

I didn’t give much thought about the presence of Christmas presents in the room at the time, but would later think these played a role in some of the events that took place on Christmas day.
Check Kolar is thinking Patsy took a bullet on the opened gifts. I'm really intrigued as to why Kolar thinks there is a link between BR's upcoming birthday gifts and JonBenet's death, anyone got ideas?

Is it me or the syntax Kolar says Christmas presents, yet prior to this he refers to Birthday Presents, what gives?

What were the other presents which had their wrapping disturbed?

~RSBM~

Is it me or the syntax Kolar says Christmas presents, yet prior to this he refers to Birthday Presents, what gives?

I'm not sure I have the answer to that, but I noticed that too.

One only views 3 gifts, two with torn wrapping, the Lego box for BR's bday unwrapped. In Patsy and JR’s interviews there’s a vagueness, imo, as far as what had been taken to the plane. Since they were preparing for the second Christmas in Charlevoix, it’s a small question why there appear to be some gifts in wrapping paper similar to the wrapped presents upstairs by the tree Christmas morning. If these presents were for the Charlevoix Christmas, shouldn’t they have been taken to the plane? But then, as Patsy admitted about the Bloomies meant for her niece, perhaps she had just not gotten it together.

Part of a not insignificant problem is that photos were taken at different times, and the photos are not time-stamped. The photos Zoriah provided this last January were fantastic for clarity, and they are stamped as video from 12.26.96. But as one can note from BPD photo 148, there’s no wrapping paper box as one enters the wc, but simply a cardboard box. In other photos of the wc there’s no bike in the corner. Woodward’s book features unidentified articles not seen in other wc photos.
For review here are a few photos showing different components of the scene. The last photo was taken at the entrance of the wc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• winecellar4pw.jpg
    winecellar4pw.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 2006-06-29_schiller3.jpg
    2006-06-29_schiller3.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Lookingintowc4.jpg
    Lookingintowc4.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 235
I'm not sure I have the answer to that, but I noticed that too.

One only views 3 gifts, two with torn wrapping, the Lego box for BR's bday unwrapped. In Patsy and JR’s interviews there’s a vagueness, imo, as far as what had been taken to the plane. Since they were preparing for the second Christmas in Charlevoix, it’s a small question why there appear to be some gifts in wrapping paper similar to the wrapped presents upstairs by the tree Christmas morning. If these presents were for the Charlevoix Christmas, shouldn’t they have been taken to the plane? But then, as Patsy admitted about the Bloomies meant for her niece, perhaps she had just not gotten it together.

Part of a not insignificant problem is that photos were taken at different times, and the photos are not time-stamped. The photos Zoriah provided this last January were fantastic for clarity, and they are stamped as video from 12.26.96. But as one can note from BPD photo 148, there’s no wrapping paper box as one enters the wc, but simply a cardboard box. In other photos of the wc there’s no bike in the corner. Woodward’s book features unidentified articles not seen in other wc photos.
For review here are a few photos showing different components of the scene. The last photo was taken at the entrance of the wc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

questfortrue,
Kolar refers to events on Christmas day, so I guess he knows stuff we do not?

So Burke opens the gifts and checks them out. I wonder if he took the size-12's upstairs to play doctor with JonBenet?

Something took place, that's why there is no Christmas video, did Burke have a tantrum?

I think Kolar is definitely referring to the size-12's, since BR's Birthday gifts should be neutral, similarly for any Christmas gifts, since its now Christmas day?

Also the size-12's should have been left in JonBenet's bedroom, simply as default. I'm guessing they were in Burke's bedroom?

I'm assuming you do not take JonBenet to the size-12's, i.e. you bring the size-12's to JonBenet?

So although it does not sound right, it is possible that JonBenet went to the White's wearing the size-12's, I doubt that?

questfortrue,

So Burke opens the gifts and checks them out. I wonder if he took the size-12's upstairs to play doctor with JonBenet?

Something took place, that's why there is no Christmas video, did Burke have a tantrum?

I think Kolar is definitely referring to the size-12's, since BR's Birthday gifts should be neutral, similarly for any Christmas gifts, since its now Christmas day?

Also the size-12's should have been left in JonBenet's bedroom, simply as default. I'm guessing they were in Burke's bedroom?

I'm assuming you do not take JonBenet to the size-12's, i.e. you bring the size-12's to JonBenet?

So although it does not sound right, it is possible that JonBenet went to the White's wearing the size-12's, I doubt that?

(Wow, youve been here almost 17 years!!?!)

questfortrue,

BBM I'm assuming there was no Christmas day video or photos because they were hiding something about the presents i.e the real number of bicycles there imo.
JR in his 1998 interview first said there were 2 bicycles and then said there were 3. Why? Was that a cause of tantrum ?

Also in the same interview , the CEO J placed himself in the basement wrapping presents which is weird imo..There is something very fishy about that present stuff ...

BBM I'm assuming there was no Christmas day video or photos because they were hiding something about the presents i.e the real number of bicycles there imo.
JR in his 1998 interview first said there were 2 bicycles and then said there were 3. Why? Was that a cause of tantrum ?

MURDERER_SERVANT,
It could be, I think BlueCrab included a getaway bike in one of his theories, e.g. DS cycled back home?

Obviously they were hiding something. Were the gifts down in the wine-cellar rejected by Burke, i.e. discarded Christmas Gifts?

Thats what I'm thinking now, i.e. Kolar thinks the gifts in the wine cellar are from earlier Christmas Day?

This is why he says :
I didn’t give much thought about the presence of Christmas presents in the room at the time, but would later think these played a role in some of the events that took place on Christmas day.
This might be why he refers to, what Patsy describes as Birthday gifts , Christmas presents?

Obviously Kolar thinks Patsy is lying through her teeth.

MURDERER_SERVANT,
It could be, I think BlueCrab included a getaway bike in one of his theories, e.g. DS cycled back home?

Obviously they were hiding something. Were the gifts down in the wine-cellar rejected by Burke, i.e. discarded Christmas Gifts?

Thats what I'm thinking now, i.e. Kolar thinks the gifts in the wine cellar are from earlier Christmas Day?

This is why he says :

This might be why he refers to, what Patsy describes as Birthday gifts , Christmas presents?

Obviously Kolar thinks Patsy is lying through her teeth.

Yeah, IIRC B's birthday is 27 January .. Isn't it way too early to buy a kid birthday present ? B didn't seem that patient a child to me especially about the gifts.

Has there ever been an explanation as to why the Stines weren't called to the house that morning? Seeing how they uprooted their lives to be with the Ramseys and would become their staunchest supporters, I've always found it a little odd they weren't among the people Patsy phoned.

Yeah, IIRC B's birthday is 27 January .. Isn't it way too early to buy a kid birthday present ? B didn't seem that patient a child to me especially about the gifts.

MURDERER_SERVANT,
Yes siree, Burke Ramsey comes over as an especially pampered individual. Just consider the case really is BDI, then he sits in his nice condominium, I'll bet its no ratpack apartment for BR, and he knows he got away with murder?

As a child he was swaggering about knowing he had done M1 and got away with it, he even told some officer as much that morning.

It makes sense that some of the R's story is completely fabricated, they need to cover for Burke, so just make stuff up about birthday gifts?

Why did Burke not just take his gifts back to his room, unlike the size-12's?

Anyone get that?

You have to wonder if Kolar is 100% and the case is BDI All, with Burke just dumping stuff down into the wine-cellar?

I have always been impressed at how clean BR's bedroom is in the pictures, i.e. no gifts lying about, no christmas wrapping paper, i.e. signs of a cleanup.

Looks like something happened over the Christmas gifts, and BR rejected his?

So that's BR's gifts and the pink barbie nightgown simply dumped into the wine-cellar, what is going on?

Has there ever been an explanation as to why the Stines weren't called to the house that morning? Seeing how they uprooted their lives to be with the Ramseys and would become their staunchest supporters, I've always found it a little odd they weren't among the people Patsy phoned.

AndHence,
Nope, no explanation on that front. I've always thought that Susan Stine knew stuff via Doug Stine, and with her answering the door over the 911 call, and the Stines being given plush jobs inside the Ramsey empire, it must mean the Stines were in on the game?

I cannot print what I think about the Stines since it is libelous, but just consider that Doug Stine is BR's best buddy and have remained friends over the years. They communicate via cellphone and dummy facebook accounts. Add in the Ramsey housekeepers remarks about seeing BR and JonBenet in bed together and you might get an idea of what could have been going on?

So that's BR's gifts and the pink barbie nightgown simply dumped into the wine-cellar, what is going on?

I always thought they had a battle Christmas morning (no pictures or tapes) and the gifts were put in the basement as punishment. Are you saying the basement gifts are actually part of the staging?

MURDERER_SERVANT,
Yes siree, Burke Ramsey comes over as an especially pampered individual. Just consider the case really is BDI, then he sits in his nice condominium, I'll bet its no ratpack apartment for BR, and he knows he got away with murder?

As a child he was swaggering about knowing he had done M1 and got away with it, he even told some officer as much that morning.

It makes sense that some of the R's story is completely fabricated, they need to cover for Burke, so just make stuff up about birthday gifts?

Why did Burke not just take his gifts back to his room, unlike the size-12's?

Anyone get that?

You have to wonder if Kolar is 100% and the case is BDI All, with Burke just dumping stuff down into the wine-cellar?

I have always been impressed at how clean BR's bedroom is in the pictures, i.e. no gifts lying about, no christmas wrapping paper, i.e. signs of a cleanup.

you seem to constantly over look BR got the most desired must have toy of the year a Nintendo.
wasn't out of his sight for a second.
he cleaned up just fine for Christmas.

I agree with you for most normal children. However BR wasn't normal. I think we saw that in the Quack interview when he showed no remorse to hitting her with a club. He mimicked the swing and grinned the whole time. He had some emotional disorder and/or behavioral disorder which caused him to act out toward his sister Nintendo or not. There's a reason the Ramseys went to the ends of the earth to conceal his medical records.

Was any DNA found on the partially wrapped gifts? Am gonna assume Patsy's was found..

What is the story of Burke swaggering with an officer?

Gigitmdy,

Excerpt, 1998 police interview with Burke Ramsey
On the morning JonBenét went missing, Burke – squirming in his seat while sipping from a soda can – said in the interview that he remembered his mother, Patsy, rushing into his room and turning on the lights before looking around and rushing out.

I just lay in bed with my eyes closed and like sort of thinking of what might have happened to them, Burke said of his actions, noting, I just heard my mom going psycho.

Dr Phil Show, Excerpt
Did you hear mom and dad talking? - I just heard Mom like going psycho.

Did you go down and see what was going on? - No. I just stayed in bed.

Dr Phil: Did you speak those words? - No.

Were you there when that call was made? - No.

wrt John Ramsey being heard - Definitely don't remember that. I dunno, unless someone erased my memory or something, like...(laughs)

After you went to bed did you hear anything out of the ordinary at all during the night? - No Don't recall waking up, hearing anything in retrospect? - No.

Do you remember waking up that morning? - Yep. The first thing I remember is my mom bursting into my room really franting going 'oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh' running around my room looking for JonBenet. At that point I was awake.

... And the next thing I remember is a police officer coming into my room and shining a flashlight. ...

What time did she come in? - Early, I don't remember.

It was still dark so it had to be pretty early. - Yeah.

How long after she came in before the police officer came in? - Under an hour.

So she comes in, were you asleep, did she wake you up when she came in? - She woke me up.

Do you remember them asking if you knew what happened to your sister? - I told the guy, I was like, uhhh, you know, she's probably hiding somewhere, did you check the whole house? Or Maybe she's outside.

Dr Phil Show, Excerpt
Dr Phil: Somebody comes in your room and flashlight looks around, Your mother’s been in there yelling, ‘Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Where’s my baby?’ And you never get up and say, 'What is going on here?’

Burke remained in his room before and after JonBenét’s body was found in the family’s Boulder, Colorado, basement, with a cord around her neck and duct tape over her mouth.

Burke Ramsey: I guess I kind of like to avoid conflict or, I don’t know, I guess I just felt safer there.

Burke Ramsey: I’m not the worried type, he continues, chuckling. I guess part of me doesn’t want to know what’s going on.

Dr. Phil: You, of course, know that critics would say you weren’t curious because you already knew.

Burke Ramsey despite saying he stayed in his bedroom, is telling a police officer JonBenet is still in the house, i.e. have you checked?, Everyone except Burke Ramsey thinks JonBenet is no longer in the house and Burke Ramsey wants the officer to know he thinks otherwise!

Also BR denies being present at the 911 call, well I guess he has to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back