Partially Wrapped Gifts

^Well, you're assuming that they're telling the truth with DOI and their 10 gift Christmas list all the same, so that excuse doesn't really work in this argument.

Also, all you need to do is simply count the presents in these two photos:

There are at least 8 to 10 presents in this picture alone (including the two in their hands and the one in the back next to the couch): https://k60.kn3.net/taringa/7/D/F/B/6/9/mylady22/895.jpg

There are at least 10 presents and up to about 15 presents arguably, alone in this picture, on the other side of the tree (including the bikes): http://i40.tinypic.com/i1itzm.jpg

I'll say again: do you believe that all JR got for a Christmas gift from his entire family was mini-gumball machine that retailed for $30?

BBM: No, I'm pretty sure JBR made him a Christmas card.

Do you think BR and JBR got the same amount of presents, yes or no?

From their parents? Yes.

Burke: Nintendo 64, remote control car, and put together toy (Lego set?)
JonBenet: gold bracelet, My Twinn doll, and bike

Whether or not BR received anything from Nedra or Pam is irrelevant; JBR would've gotten something, too. She was the favorite, after all. That hasn't really been disputed until BR's staunch defenders have come out to play.

I had the guts to answer your yes/no question with a "Yes" or "No" answer, but I see you don't have the guts to answer mine. I'll ask it again: Do you honestly think that Burke wouldn't have received anything from his Grandma Nedra and Aunt Pam, yes or no?

From their parents? Yes.

Burke: Nintendo 64, remote control car, and put together toy (Lego set?)
JonBenet: gold bracelet, My Twinn doll, and bike

I had the guts to answer your yes/no question with a "Yes" or "No" answer, but I see you don't have the guts to answer mine. I'll ask it again: Do you honestly think that Burke wouldn't have received anything from his Grandma Nedra and Aunt Pam, yes or no?

"The guts". How idiotic. :laughing: If you can't read between the lines of my previous post: Yes.

It's utterly illogical to assume that the boy's grandparents wouldn't buy him any Christmas presents this year.

It's also illogical to assume that JR received one present consisting of a mini-gumball machine. Evidently, he also received zero presents from a beloved family member: his own wife.

Also, again, we have actual evidence that there were more than 10 presents bought with the two photographs. All one has to do is simply count.

As I posted on the prior page, the "assembly toy" that JR speaks of to police isn't in the list of 10, which yet again, shows there were more than 10 gifts total.

Simply because these were the only gifts mentioned in one book, doesn't at all mean that these were the ONLY gifts total. It simply means that they were the most memorable gifts out of the entire lot. Honestly, how this is even up for debate is both sad and hilarious.

Userid,
Nobody is interested in your Christmas experience, why? Because we cannot infer anything about the R's from how your life has unfolded!

You continually post non sequiturs similar to your remarks about the presents, patently not realizing your reasoning is flaky.

If you can find an instance, just one, where the R's had a prior Christmas with no video and minimal photos, then you are justified in your belief.

Otherwise others can make inferences based on no video being taken and minimal photos being available. They might be wrong at the end of the day, but the reasoning is valid.

I don't really care if you (I stress, you) are interested. I posted concrete evidence about the fact that the "assembly toy" JR speaks of isn't a part of the list with his exact quote, I also posted concrete evidence that more than 10 gifts were bought with the 2 photos -- that alone is move concrete evidence than you ever provide in about 95% of your posts. Try looking in the mirror before hurling such criticisms.

If you can find an instance, just one, where the R's had a prior Christmas with a plethora of photographs and hours of video footage, then you're justified in your belief. It works both ways.

BBM: No, I'm pretty sure JBR made him a Christmas card.

So the only person who got JR Christmas gifts, was JBR? That's what you believe? Because she also got him the gumball machine.

why… weren’t the FAO Schwartz presents finger printed. The sheet metal. Isn’t this important, who touched them? BPD must know this as we speculate.

Patsy didn’t know they were there “exactly”, the weirdest most incriminating statement that he was the one to stage items in and near the wine cellar, such as the golf clubs, the sheet metal, the underwear and the presents?

DeeDee249,
It sure does seem like a curious place to hide xmas-gifts!

If you read Patsy's interview note how evasive she is about being specific about the FAO Schwartz presents.

Also check this out:

This is John telling us all about the FAO Swartz gifts, and the recieved wisdom is he knew nothing about the gifts. Note the plural with reference to Burke's gifts.

Now combine with this snippet:

So John assisted with locating and transporting gifts. Inference: John probably knew more about the gifts than we assume.

Again for emphasis:

How does John know that Patsy did not know they were in the closet, does this mean it was John who placed them there?

Is this why Patsy is evasive and has developed amnesia?

June 1998 John Ramsey Interrogation by Lou Smit and Mike Kane

June 1998 Patsy Ramsey Interrogation by Thomas Haney and Trip DeMuth

Is it me, or does it seem law enforcement is tip-toeing around the Ramseys? Like they're afraid of upsetting them. Almost fearful of them. I can recall that footage from Patsy being questioned and she said "you're going down the wrong path, buddy" or something like that. She sounded so threatening when she said that. Scary woman.

June 1998 John Ramsey Interrogation by Lou Smit and Mike Kane

June 1998 Patsy Ramsey Interrogation by Thomas Haney and Trip DeMuth

I have another question. With Patsy and JonBenet taking so many trips together, where was Burke? Was he home? If so, who was watching him? Wasn't John always working? I feel rather sad for Burke because he seems to have been ignored and left by himself a lot. He must have felt left out.

I have another question. With Patsy and JonBenet taking so many trips together, where was Burke? Was he home? If so, who was watching him? Wasn't John always working? I feel rather sad for Burke because he seems to have been ignored and left by himself a lot. He must have felt left out.

RedLikeWineAgain,
Yes, Patsy left BR behind. It was a shopping trip, so I guess not much fun for him?

Also Patsy had developed more enthusiasm for JonBenet and her pageant project, whreas BR appeared to be struggling at school?

Not certain if this was an academic thing or social, some have cited the possibility of BR being on the Autistic Spectrum?

This might simply be media speculation or further insight into why Patsy focussed on JonBenet rather than BR?

Is it me, or does it seem law enforcement is tip-toeing around the Ramseys? Like they're afraid of upsetting them. Almost fearful of them. I can recall that footage from Patsy being questioned and she said "you're going down the wrong path, buddy" or something like that. She sounded so threatening when she said that. Scary woman.

RedLikeWineAgain,
No, you are right. BPD never followed up interviews with obvious questions.

A bit of So Far and No Further.

Many think this is because the case is BDI, so avenues that would lead directly to BR were dropped.

Also there is Alex Hunter not filing the True Bills in open court, meaning no court case, so no evidence relating to BR is made public!

IMO, this was the purpose of a GJ in the first place, i.e. it allowed the prosecution to filter the evidence to the jury.

RedLikeWineAgain,
No, you are right. BPD never followed up interviews with obvious questions.

A bit of So Far and No Further.

Many think this is because the case is BDI, so avenues that would lead directly to BR were dropped.

Also there is Alex Hunter not filing the True Bills in open court, meaning no court case, so no evidence relating to BR is made public!

IMO, this was the purpose of a GJ in the first place, i.e. it allowed the prosecution to filter the evidence to the jury.

Interesting. If PR was ignoring her child (BR), shame on her. That's just wrong on so many levels. Of course she's going to have more in common with JBR but both children should have had equal attention. That angers me. Talk about paving the way for a screwed up kid. You. Just. Don't. Do. That. Ugh.

Who knows how Burke was struggling in school. No doubt he's highly intelligent. He reportedly graduated from Purdue University.

I do believe you're correct that all roads might have been leading to BR, so all that was called off. So interesting. I have no doubt money played a huge part in all this.

I just want to know the truth, know what I mean?

Interesting. If PR was ignoring her child (BR), shame on her. That's just wrong on so many levels. Of course she's going to have more in common with JBR but both children should have had equal attention. That angers me. Talk about paving the way for a screwed up kid. You. Just. Don't. Do. That. Ugh.

Who knows how Burke was struggling in school. No doubt he's highly intelligent. He reportedly graduated from Purdue University.

I do believe you're correct that all roads might have been leading to BR, so all that was called off. So interesting. I have no doubt money played a huge part in all this.

RedLikeWineAgain,
It's on record from Patsy herself, she just gave up on BR as he was not achieving, etc. So she turned JonBenet into her next project. That's how she saw raising children, as projects.

Not even yet six-years old and Patsy had JonBenet's future all planned out, a mini-Patsy rerun of course.

Nedra and Patsy's sisters were all on board, money was no object, as Nedra once said, paraphrasing, JR Makes it we spend it.

BR would tag along, complete with his nintendo to various pageants. You have to wonder how this might have influenced his view of the opposite sex?

In the Dr. Phil interview BR referred to JonBenet as flaunting herself at pageants, meaning she was a focus for pedophiles?

Plenty elite graduates only ever get their Degree because their parents pay for it, all you have to do, or did, is attend a minimum number of lectures and you have completed your degree course!

I can think of a USA President who was awarded a Degree but hardly ever attended.

If you are wealthy you can purchase a place for your child at most university's and if you donate to any of the University's charitable foundations, odds on your child will graduate with no problems.

Dont we all?

if you just lost your daughter, might you not want to save your remaining child from being removed from the house?

Just think of all the evidence that Patsy left in the wine-cellar and in handwriting in the Ransom Note, how can that be construed as staging?

IMO the case is likely to be BDI, all the legal moves were aimed at distancing BR from the case. The parents were quite happy to do TV interviews and take the flak, as long as BR was left alone?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrotherofSherlock
Back