Passing Motorist Eyewitness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems I vaguely remember that also,the guy went as far as saying she sort of hit her head on the trunk door while putting the shovel in the trunk? Was this also the one who said she was wearing big sunglasses and some sort of hat? Or maybe I'm just confused....:waitasec:

If that's the guy that thought he saw her and a guy near the railroad tracks, then it's in a different area. I talked to him at the search, the police seemed to be taking a strong position to not let him search on his own.

wait this isn't new is it? I know we talked about this from the beginning.

Although the Enquirer sometimes gets it right, this story just sounds plain stupid. What was this secret witness doing watching Casey in her backyard by the pool? (nonsense). Saying she tried to drown Caylee and got scared........took her into the woods to kill her, then put her back in the trunk? Sounds like an awful lotta work for Casey.

Towards the beginning of the case there was a guy who said he saw Casey coming out of a wooded area with a shovel. I think he described her as wearing some kind of straw hat...anyone remember that? Wasn't it later said to not have been Casey?

Towards the beginning of the case there was a guy who said he saw Casey coming out of a wooded area with a shovel. I think he described her as wearing some kind of straw hat...anyone remember that? Wasn't it later said to not have been Casey?
that is my recollection.

Hi all,
What is the date of this issue of the Inquirer? I remember hearing about a supposed "eye witness" quite some time ago, way before the body was found but did not hear any more about it......till now......could it be possible that this could be a creditable witness?? fingers crossed

The date for the article is TODAY. This is breaking news!!! Reference the home page to see the date:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

I know, the Enquirer .....hmmm...... then I remember the way they tracked John Edwards down on his nocturnal wanderings to a certain lady friend... sometimes they're right. WE can only hope. :innocent:

Well, if the Anthonys have the right to believe the Nanny story, as do certain, um, posters here, then I have the right to believe the Enquirer! So there! :)

Besides, the Enquirer has changed from the olden days of two-headed alien stories. They've gotten it right a lot lately. They appear to be reporting info from an inside source, rather than from a witness selling his story. Maybe they're only theorizing about the pool. Maybe the prosecution has had the info for a while.

Lastly, they have more credibility with me than the Anthonys do. (okay, not saying much). Besides, I want it to be true! (stomp foot!)

Hey, if Baez is using Fay Wray (reportedly Baker Acted 5 times!) How much worse could this witness be!? LOL

A girl can dream , can't she? :)

Nahh....that was either the Sun or the World News
Report (or something like that) that used to have the two- headed aliens on the cover. The Enquirer has pretty much covered movie stars and politicians for many, many years now. As far back as when Elvis died, at least!

The date for the article is TODAY. This is breaking news!!! Reference the home page to see the date:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/
Thanks for posting Francine. But while this may be breaking news to the Enquirer, it was reported quite a while ago. This will add to the credibility of the story though because it is more reasonable that they reported this tip earlier.
IMO, they are sensationalizing an old eyewitness. But who knows?

The picture on the inquirer, does depict, what I think that area looked like when RK saw the bag, only with much more water. sad
I don't believe the story about seeing her carrying a bag out..sounds like too much work for KC. I wouldn't put it past her to have planted some false evidence..elsewhere(threw some clothes from the car window) but naaa, Caylee was dead long before,carried around in the trunk until the smell began to scare KC...then the body was dumped...always thought she went to the house,thinking the gas cans would be full but finding them empty,took them to help mask the smell, and may have planned on getting fuel and burning the body but GA followed her to the car, She used the gas cans to distract GA because she didn't want him too close to the car , and since they were "empty "anyway.she ..used them to distract him,leave in a huff and not give him time to ask any questions.....but what was there to worry about" CA was talking to her everyday" and she was mother of the year and ,oh yea, I may have forgotten to mention "the property I have for sale on the moon is only $2000 an acre, email me for lot information lol lol

"During that time, a white car matching the description of Casey's was seen parked off the road in a wooded area five miles from the Anthony home," revealed a case insider. "After not going through with killing Caylee in the backyard, Casey took to driving aimlessly around in what police believe was her attempt to look for a secluded wooded area to murder the child."
In these previous accounts e.g. straw hat, motel, airport, railway tracks, was it mentioned whether Caylee was probably already dead at the time? This article seems to imply that the witness saw KC carrying a still alive Caylee into the woods. And can anyone hazard a guess as to which wooded area this article is referring to? It is five miles away from the A's home. Would it be any of the other wooded areas previously mentioned eg. straw hat, motel, airport, railway tracks ?

I too find this artlcle hard to believe. If KC did carry Caylee into the woods to kill her why would she carry her back to put her in the trunk? Why not bury her or leave her there instead of in the woods near Suburban?

In these previous accounts e.g. straw hat, motel, airport, railway tracks, was it mentioned whether Caylee was probably already dead at the time? This article seems to imply that the witness saw KC carrying a still alive Casey into the woods. And can anyone hazard a guess as to which wooded area this article is referring to? Would it be any of the other wooded areas previously mentioned eg. straw hat, motel, airport, railway tracks.

I too find this artlcle hard to believe. If KC did carry Caylee into the woods to kill her why would she carry her back to put her in the trunk. Why not bury her or leave her there instead of near Suburban.
I think it said she was struggling with a bag.

Isn't the Casselberry WalMart about 5 miles north of the Anthony home or thereabouts? Time to get out the google earth map...

Okay, it's REALLY obvious to me that we need more docs...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther