Patsy or JonBonet

also true,and I wasn't trying to counterpost you,as I'd just now hit the button for that post a minute or so ago,and hadn't read yours yet.

That's OK- that happens. You made very valid points also.

If JR was molesting JonBonet..............why hasn't anyone brought up the idea that maybe he even had been molesting Beth? Why one daughter and not the other??

Just a thought I had. Maybe it was due to having two wifes that were such different opposites? Not that even I know that...........haven't seen anywhere anything about his first wife.
his first family,inc. Beth, was investigated for that,and nothing was found.

If JR was molesting JonBonet..............why hasn't anyone brought up the idea that maybe he even had been molesting Beth? Why one daughter and not the other??

Just a thought I had. Maybe it was due to having two wifes that were such different opposites? Not that even I know that...........haven't seen anywhere anything about his first wife.

It does happen that a parental molester will molest more than one of their children- but usually just one child will be targeted, for a variety of reasons. Gender, age, vulnerability. And in this case, JBR was "marketed" in a sexual way- she was dressed and made up as someone clearly past puberty. IF she was being molested- in some twisted way, she was seen in this way by her molester.

From all outward appearances, he didn't seem AT ALL traumatized by JB's death. Patsy acted more shook up than he did...and that's not saying much. Yes, he was very traumatized by Beth's death. Maybe Beth wasn't a "spark plug" or "a handful", and he loved her more. Who knows....that Ramsey family is just weird.

Was Beth John's eldest daughter or was Melinda?

Maybe my mom will run into them in the beyond. I'm afraid she died this week. Her spirit now soars with the gods.

Maybe my mom will run into them in the beyond. I'm afraid she died this week. Her spirit now soars with the gods.

I am so sorry. It's never easy when you lose your mom, no matter how old you are. Mine is gone over 15 years...I still think of her at least once a day.

I am so sorry. It's never easy when you lose your mom, no matter how old you are. Mine is gone over 15 years...I still think of her at least once a day.
condolences from me as well,SD.

I am deeply sorry SD,I can only imagine what you are feeling and my heart hurts for you.Bless you and your family x

SuperDave...I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I know that you will miss her dearly, but...you will always have memories of her in your heart..and nobody can ever, EVER take that away from you.

I was just wondering...if you post as "THE PUNISHER" over at FFJ...because this is an exact quote from him, from yesterday..(April 26).

""Sadly, yes. I had to bury my beloved Mom just this week. Her spirit now soars with the gods.""

I was just wondering if that was you, because I have been meaning to PM you and tell you that you should join over there, if you hadn't already. (I am crossing my fingers and hoping that you and "The Punisher" are one in the same. Please tell me that I am right.)

SuperDave...I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I know that you will miss her dearly, but...you will always have memories of her in your heart..and nobody can ever, EVER take that away from you.

I was just wondering...if you post as "THE PUNISHER" over at FFJ...because this is an exact quote from him, from yesterday..(April 26).

""Sadly, yes. I had to bury my beloved Mom just this week. Her spirit now soars with the gods.""

I was just wondering if that was you, because I have been meaning to PM you and tell you that you should join over there, if you hadn't already. (I am crossing my fingers and hoping that you and "The Punisher" are one in the same. Please tell me that I am right.)
Yes, Ames - SuperDave and FFJ's 'The Punisher' are the same poster.

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, Dave. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Yes, Ames - SuperDave and FFJ's 'The Punisher' are the same poster.

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, Dave. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Super Dave I want to extend to you my most heartfelt sympathy.

coloradokares

SuperDave,

I'm so sorry about your mother. Prayers to you and your family.

I know how you feel, my mother died last October and my heart still misses her and aches for her.
It's sad because she died 3 weeks after I had my first child. But the happy thing is she got to see my baby daughter.
Just think of the good times you had with your mother.

I never could get one past rashomon. Yes, we are one and the same.

Old Mum got to see me graduate college and my brother get married. That's what counts.

It's strange: when I last saw her lying in that hospital bed, consumed by cancer, full of morphine, unable to speak, I thought "is this how Patsy Ramsey died?" I don't know why I thought that.

Old Mum never told me anything. Not how bad off she really was, not who to contact, nothing.

So here I am now. What a mess. God, I miss her. The house is so lonely now. I never thought I'd lose BOTH parents before I was thirty years old, to the same disease, of all things.

It is hard to lose both parents no matter how old you are, but for someone so young, it must be devastating. Please know you will get through this, though it may seem like an insurmountable loss. Ask for help when you feel you need it.

Thank you, DeeDee.

Things are rotten for me, but I have a hunch I'm about due!

Super
I never could get one past rashomon. Yes, we are one and the same.

Old Mum got to see me graduate college and my brother get married. That's what counts.

It's strange: when I last saw her lying in that hospital bed, consumed by cancer, full of morphine, unable to speak, I thought "is this how Patsy Ramsey died?" I don't know why I thought that.

Old Mum never told me anything. Not how bad off she really was, not who to contact, nothing.

So here I am now. What a mess. God, I miss her. The house is so lonely now. I never thought I'd lose BOTH parents before I was thirty years old, to the same disease, of all things.

Super Dave we were granted a bit older than you at the time but far from ready it seemed to let our parents go. We lost all 4 of our parents in just over a years time. Never should you have to wear out the funeral clothes in that way. I went into a deep inability to mourn as how can one mourn for the loss of all our parents in that time frame. I want you to know in that journey to survive I came to do Hospice. I found healing in helping those who were loosing a loved one. Also to do some counseling for those grieving. Joy does come. I am here if you need me CK

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back