Patsy or JonBonet

I wonder, if he was asked the question by God when his time is done on Earth, how would he answer?

Patsy or JonBonet?

What does anyone else think?

If JR believes in Jesus Christ in his heart and will ask God to forgive him through Jesus being his Savior then he won't need to see either Patsy or JonBenet to be forgiven.

John 3:16
<><

If JR believes in Jesus Christ in his heart and will ask God to forgive him through Jesus being his Savior then he won't need to see either Patsy or JonBenet to be forgiven.

John 3:16
<><
I guess that we would know when that happens Its that REPENTANCE thing. How could any of them go on living a lie if that were the case. No he would not require our forgiveness but repentance and confession of sin is rather essential not necessarily the Priest confession thing but I would think at the least you would not continue to live and repeat the same lie.

I agree,CK.To continue to betray JB isn't right,and he would need to also make it right with those he threw under the bus as well,like Santa Bill's family and the White's,for starters.

My beliefs tend towards not being judged by God, but by ourselves. To move beyond any negativity we have caused in our life here, we must recognize how we have harmed others by our actions. When we can do that, we move on, even on the Other Side. As some of you here know, I talk to dead people. (sometimes it's better than talking to live people) Often when they talk back, all they say (to their loved one still here) is "I'm sorry". That's all it takes for them to have realization of how they fit into the Universe and how every persons' actions affect it. JR will need to do the same. PR may have already done it. If guilty, she still must atone- karma, you know- but accepting responsibility for one's actions is as important after we pass - actually more so- than while we are here.
The hellfire she faces may not be of the "flame and heat" variety, but of the eternal realization of the pain she caused her daughter, her family and friends and herself as well; and that there will never be a chance to make it right again.

My beliefs tend towards not being judged by God, but by ourselves. To move beyond any negativity we have caused in our life here, we must recognize how we have harmed others by our actions. When we can do that, we move on, even on the Other Side. As some of you here know, I talk to dead people. (sometimes it's better than talking to live people) Often when they talk back, all they say (to their loved one still here) is "I'm sorry". That's all it takes for them to have realization of how they fit into the Universe and how every persons' actions affect it. JR will need to do the same. PR may have already done it. If guilty, she still must atone- karma, you know- but accepting responsibility for one's actions is as important after we pass - actually more so- than while we are here.
The hellfire she faces may not be of the "flame and heat" variety, but of the eternal realization of the pain she caused her daughter, her family and friends and herself as well; and that there will never be a chance to make it right again.
well-said! I imagine facing yourself can be much harder than any hell they could ever be sent to.

I never could get one past rashomon. Yes, we are one and the same.

Old Mum got to see me graduate college and my brother get married. That's what counts.

It's strange: when I last saw her lying in that hospital bed, consumed by cancer, full of morphine, unable to speak, I thought "is this how Patsy Ramsey died?" I don't know why I thought that.

Old Mum never told me anything. Not how bad off she really was, not who to contact, nothing.

So here I am now. What a mess. God, I miss her. The house is so lonely now. I never thought I'd lose BOTH parents before I was thirty years old, to the same disease, of all things.

Bless you, SD. You are in my thoughts. May your heart begin to heal and your wonderful memories blossom...

Why do you think he was necessarily implied in the murder? I don't believe it's impossible that the mother did it all alone. I think it is very possible it happened like I read, John and Burke went to bed, Patsy stayed up, JonBenet wet her bed and goes to see her mom, she cleans her and goes in the bathroom to shower her a little, they had to wake up early and she didn't want her to smell pee in the car, JonBenet is not quiet Patsy pushes her violently. The child no longer moves, her husband has an horrible temper and she's scared of his reaction; which is rather understandable: "Honey I just killed our daughter" is not easy to say I guess so she starts staging the whole, maybe that's why JonBenet was wiped so violently she had to bet wet for Patsy to move the body. Then she writes the letter and is mad at her husband because she feels so unable to face him not only for that but generally and tells him many things she'd never have told him in front. Maybe in a first time she thought she'd dump the body and that's why she told her husband to be rested, for her to get the time to dump it while he slept. It's very probable she did it all alone and was such an actress all in appearances that her husband and son believed her. She reminds me a bit of that woman who put her babies in a fridge in Asia, her poor husband just believed her until a second DNA test showed they were the parents. And she had a bit the same look as her, lost in emptiness, looking fakely tragic.

Why do you think he was necessarily implied in the murder? I don't believe it's impossible that the mother did it all alone. I think it is very possible it happened like I read, John and Burke went to bed, Patsy stayed up, JonBenet wet her bed and goes to see her mom, she cleans her and goes in the bathroom to shower her a little, they had to wake up early and she didn't want her to smell pee in the car, JonBenet is not quiet Patsy pushes her violently. The child no longer moves, her husband has an horrible temper and she's scared of his reaction; which is rather understandable: "Honey I just killed our daughter" is not easy to say I guess so she starts staging the whole, maybe that's why JonBenet was wiped so violently she had to bet wet for Patsy to move the body. Then she writes the letter and is mad at her husband because she feels so unable to face him not only for that but generally and tells him many things she'd never have told him in front. Maybe in a first time she thought she'd dump the body and that's why she told her husband to be rested, for her to get the time to dump it while he slept. It's very probable she did it all alone and was such an actress all in appearances that her husband and son believed her. She reminds me a bit of that woman who put her babies in a fridge in Asia, her poor husband just believed her until a second DNA test showed they were the parents. And she had a bit the same look as her, lost in emptiness, looking fakely tragic.

ooohhhh.......help me Jesus.:rolleyes:

If in death John was being punished for all his misdeeds, certainly he would be heading to Patsy.
While I believe Patsy was responsible for JonBenet's death, John would be equally guilty for helping to cover for his wife.
However, I personally don't actually believe in after-death punishment. It's just a myth for all of us to feel better about having an unsavory person pass on. We all like to think justice goes beyond the grave.
JMO

If in death John was being punished for all his misdeeds, certainly he would be heading to Patsy.
While I believe Patsy was responsible for JonBenet's death, John would be equally guilty for helping to cover for his wife.
However, I personally don't actually believe in after-death punishment. It's just a myth for all of us to feel better about having an unsavory person pass on. We all like to think justice goes beyond the grave.
JMO

There are a couple things I would love to debate you regarding; After life is one which I guess if I am wrong at least I still lived a good life , nothing wrong with that However if you are wrong the consequences are rather substantial; and Bush.... This is not the place for that either. Just thought if it was ok to express oneself then both sides could and should be weighed in the balance . What disturbs me is if I am right the matter has be settled for Patsy

Then why did he tamper with the body and the evidence, hire attny's, feel Burke was safe leaving them, not wait by the phone etc etc etc???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back