PattyG! What would we do without you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much love and respect for you, Miss PattyG!

Thank you Jbean for this thread! I'll add that I think you need your own too!

Patty G, you are awesome! I watch your video's daily, not only from this case but others as well. Thank you so much for your dedication!

Thank You Patty!! You're a living doll!!
deb-mrsbeasley.gif

:woohoo:Thanks a bunch,
Patty G.:woohoo:

Patty

You are loved.. I do appreciate it soooooo. :)

Thank you very very much.

Have a Merry Merry and a very Happy Healthy New Year. :)

Love me from Rockledge FL

Thank you Patty. I feel like I'm at your house when I'm watching one of your videos and your clock goes off. :) I see all of the nice comments about you on your Youtube channel. Well deserved there as well as here.

One person I can count on . . . PattyG. Thank You and Happy Holidays!

Thank you Patty!!

you have made my day more then one time!!

:hug:

Just for the record, I am a huge fan of Patty G./ Sierra....

Thank you so much, Patty, for all you do!!!

Great thread, JBean!

Patty G has been a godsend to WS!

Thank you just doesn't seem quite enough!

PattyG's collection of videos is second to NONE. :)

So glad that she takes the time to record these and put them up! An INVALUABLE reference source.

I am always gad to know that if I miss something - which I often do, because I got rid of cable TV - PattyG has it for me to watch.

HUGE THANKS, and Happy Holidays! :)

PattyG, In addition to all you do here for us, just wanted to tell you that I had a Mrs. Beasley doll too, and Family Affair was what I lived for each week, (Jackie Gleason show came in a close second). Mrs. Beasley gave me a warm fuzzy right away when I came here - then I quickly learned you were one of the "go to" people on this site. You are one incredible resource, Thank You!

Merry Christmas Patty G! I hope Santa is really good to you because you deserve it for being so nice to us. You do a tremendous amount for us, not limited to recording, posting and organizing important events. Hope Santa is REALLY good to you. Thanks for everything you do!

Patty, your work here is invaluable to me. I really, literally, don't know what I would do without you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart -

:blowkiss:

BeanE

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You and what BeanE said. Have a joyous and Peaceful Christmas.

and a big thank you to patty from me as well

patty your a sweet person and i love how you put everything together all of the time for us ..big merry xmas hugs to u and your family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean