PattyG! What would we do without you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact I'd be so OUT of the loop if not for Patty! TY! :)

I am so humbled by all the beautiful posts in this thread regarding "little ole me". :blushing:

Oh yes, I remember the "door bell" going off during one of the recordings of "Where Is Haleigh?". It took a while to let everyone know that the "door bell" is my Old School House Clock which runs about 3 minutes slow. My clock was the "talk of the Internet" for quite sometime and a LE investigation looking for that "door bell". :innocent:

I became "Mrs. Beasley" last year and received many visitor messages of how seeing "Mrs. Beasley" again brought back so many wonderful childhood memories to members.

We have great sleuthers here at WS especially those that figured out I am the same person here as on You Tube.

I have to thank everyone that clicks on the videos in all the Missing Children/Adult cases we have at WS, and for putting up with my little Misha's barking from time to time; as well as my "uncontrollable" commentary during Nancy's shows. :biggrin:

JBean, thank you for starting the thread. Trust me, I use the Interview Reference thread a lot too! :)

I wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a Loving and Peaceful New Year; and also Happy Hanukkah to everyone that celebrates this beautiful holiday.

Hugs to all and again; thank you all so very, very much for your kind words.
Patty

Patty G, I may be late, but my thanks to all your hard work and devotion is sincere. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Sweet Patty :blowkiss:
You are an angel, a quit busy angel, who is always there to help, to answer, for find what ever we need.
You ask for nothing but you give so much, you are so gracious with us all.
How can anyone but love and adore you? Did I say Thank you, well that is not enough..
THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART....

:beats: :beats: :beats: :beats:

Patty, I see you are still giving all your heart helping people here..You are the "LADY" Thank you for all you do..

Hope you & Scott have a great Xmas and a Happy New Year's..
..I'm having Taco's & Margaritas..too bad u aren't close..we could have some fun..

Tell Scott don't give up on our Boys..I think they are getting their heads together..Go Raiders

Merry Christmas Patty.

If not for you I would not be able to watch any of the US shows.
I love it when your clock chimes, Misha barks and you add in your commentary.
Funniest moment for me was one when the cute reporter (Drew?) made some witty remarks on a case and you burst out laughing, made me laugh too. I kept playing it back because your laugh was infectious.

Thank you so very much.

:)

Soon after joining WS, I found out I didn't have to miss anything if I couldn't watch it on TV, Patty G would be there.

Thank you so much! :blowkiss:

Exactly! I realized early on that I didn't have to scramble to try and watch certain shows or hearings, I knew Patty would be right on it! No more getting anxious at work because I would miss something..... thanks to you Patty! :angel:

P.S I always crack up when your clock goes off now cause I just thought it was mine or my moms. We have the same ring! I didn't even notice until I read it on your youtube comments once. Oh, and you gotta love the "shhh...shhh" when your pup starts barking. Very funny.

I have to agree... Patty ~ you rock! :blowkiss: :dance:

thank_you_smiles.gif

Your hard work and dedication is greatly appreciated!!!

PattyG,

I am so grateful for all of you hard work and dedication! WebSleuths would not be the same without the compassionate, generous and intelligent people like you!

:grouphug:

Thank you, PattyG! I love your video vault too and have used this awesome reference many, many times. You rock!

PattyG, Thank you so much for all you do.
The videos are such a valuable resource.

Patty G,

Just found this thread and hope you know just how much our members appreciate you, but also how comforting it is to know you keep an extra eye out for our mods!

YOU are SPECTACULAR!

I can't imagine if we didn't have you here, Patty. I turn to resources you have posted probably every time I visit the forum. Thank you very, very much! Lots of best wishes to you, :) Seagull
:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member