penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I won't worry how the Convicted knife slasher will spend her time.
If bored, she can always give herself a Brazillian, one pluck at a time.

*marks seat for basilcat*

Part 1
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2LHro5_RZA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2LHro5_RZA[/ame]

Part 2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5UKfPV-U2s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5UKfPV-U2s[/ame]

-

Thank you CroakerQueen if you ever read here!

:seeya: Replay of this morning is on WAT now ...

I feel like Travis Alexander is a brother to us all, the way I cried and I know others did as well.

I really, really want to believe that Jodi has a shred of humanity left in her.
I want to believe she is going to change her mind and not testify.

It seems so wrong that the Alexander's don't have the last word after waiting for so long. :tears:

It's sickening to me that I can't google pictures of Travis (I wanted a new one for my signature line) without having to see pictures of his mutilated body and Jodi's nether regions. Ugh.

It can take at least 15 years of being on Death Row before the sentence is actually carried out. From what I've read, it's even a longer wait for a woman who is given the DP.

Average is 12 years in Arizona.

It can take at least 15 years of being on Death Row before the sentence is actually carried out. From what I've read, it's even a longer wait for a woman who is given the DP.

Hi, ADoyle. Jodi's fears of spending her life in one place seem infinitely smaller when one imagines what being in one place on Death Row for an extended length of time. It shows how incredibly short-sighted she is.

besides Darryl and patti, who else will speak on behalf of jodi?

CMJA murdered Travis 3 times over. I think the jury in a way is giving tit for tat. They pronounced her guilty, found the murder to be especially cruel. Now all we need is the DP to be given.

Is this a replay on AZ family or has the afternoon part started? It sounds exactly like what was said this morning.

his family do need their lives back. They have suffered for so long already because of her jealousy.:jail:

Steven's story about his marriage breaking up and his little daughter having to get passed back and forth just leveled me to the floor. Shame on Kirk Nurmi, Jennifer Wilmot, ALV and Richard Samuels for the torture they put this family through perpetuating Jodi's lies, KNOWING there was NO PROOF of any of them, whatsoever. Was it worth it? Just because a client tells you a story does not mean you run with it, unsubstantiated. Indeed as an officer of the court, you have a duty not to put someone like Jodi on the stand if you KNOW what she is going to say is a lie. I believe they knew. I believe they all knew. Note we will not be seeing Samuels or ALV, as they are hiding their face from the light. May they all reap what they have sown. We wont be hearing from any sister who supposedly saw bruises, or Matt McCartney, we wont even be hearing from a brother, a father, an aunt, or .....wait for it....a mother. Traced art is not going to save the day. Jodi Arias will get the death penalty and be in her cell, alone, most hours of the day, have to take her meals alone, not be in the common area with others, have limited phone calls, limited visits. I don't care that one day her sentence may get commuted to life, but for as long as it is possible....she should have these severe situations. I did not notice what Steven said in the beginning about him having ulcers and being hospitalized several times over it, and nearly lost his life over it one time. Steven, Tanisha, Samantha and the others say they want her to get the death penalty. That is all I need to know.

Thank you Jesus for helping Steven and his wife find their way back to one another.

Steven and Samantha should be very proud of how beautifully they represented their brother. Anyone who witnessed their statements will remember the impact conveyed. I know I will not forget any of it - the pain and suffering they spoke of or the love they spoke of when talking about Travis.

I agree, and feel that Travis would be so very proud of them.

We watched this with heavy hearts and a sense of real loss, though we never met this remarkable man. We're buying a tree tonight to plant tomorrow in Travis' honor, as well as a perennial plant for each of the Sandy Hook victims (just the next town over from us). None of them will ever be forgotten.

I was late this morning. Did you all discuss JW and KN wearing blue?

I really, really want to believe that Jodi has a shred of humanity left in her.
I want to believe she is going to change her mind and not testify.

It seems so wrong that the Alexander's don't have the last word after waiting for so long. :tears:

Especially when Jodi's bogus "art" will make this all about her. :furious:

I don't think its fair their using her "artwork" as a mitigating factor...I mean some of it, if not all, is not even original. I know people can draw off of a picture without tracing but original artwork is not based off of a picture.

Reminds me of a Lockup episode where one man in jail actually painted landscapes or another where a man made sculptures and painted them! I would call those original. Jodi Arias as an artist is just a big joke :/

Is everyone getting rerun of the jury instructions on their live feeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner