Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno, Spanier fired; coverup charged #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[=Pensfan;7390615]The raping/molesting of children has occurred since the beginning of man.
----

Yes. I'll even bet that these sick pervs. were justifying their rapes with the idea that it enhanced their sports performance. I've read that pederasts often refer to historical documents where it was routine for boys to be sexually exploited as a "partner" in order for a warrior to go to battle. Clarify for me if it is in Greek or Roman/or both cultures.
For what reason did you take my sentence out of context? That sentence was relevant to previous discussion and was not an endorsement to rape children.

I am not a student of ancient Greek or Roman cultures, but I do attend the ancient Greek Orthodox Church when my Russian Orthodox priest is out-of-town. :)

Please continue discussion of the
Sandusky/Penn State case here
:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7392194#post7392194"]Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno, Spanier fired; coverup charged #5[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500