People Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking up the slack for you. Pliers and a blowtorch, etc.
Ahhh, thank you! (I knew *Someone* would step in appropriately!)

(Do you think you could work in some honey & fire ants?) :angel:

There's a difference between good natured ribbing and gloating.

That thread was started in humor to poke fun (not 1 "I told you so" was posted!)at those who refused to look at this guy objectively and demanded that we all believe that he was the killer. I never called anyone a name for believing he was the killer even though we RDI's were. I saw a lot of threads for the last almost 2 weeks trying to prove Karr did it and arguements in the Ramsey's favor based on no real evidence of any intruder to the point it was almost like harassment when they attacked anyone who didn't believe Karr was the killer.

Some of us have studied, dissected, researched and gone out of our way to find information on this case for over 9 years. Then to have relative new comers attack us based on whatever "evidence" they perceived was worse than anyone poking a bit of fun at them IMO.

narla, count me in as one of your fans.

narlacat said:
I don't know about anyone gloating JDB.
Since this news broke, there's been no end of lame theories getting around and people who know nothing about the case putting their two cents worth in, so it stands to reason that some of us here would want to say-told ya.
They were adamant they had their man and boy did we have to hear about it.

FWIW JDB, I want closure for JBR's soul too, but it aint gonna happen until JR is held accountable for what happened that night.
He knows full well what happened to his daughter.

And anyway, how is okay that you gloat in private but were not allowed to do it in public, sounds a bit hypocritical to me.
Narlacat, how very, very true! Couldn't agree more!

gaia;)

I will bee over here gloating, happy, proud, and validated all by myself. :angel: :snooty: :innocent:

I will be deleting this thread shortly but will leave it locked for a little while to let members read this.

DO
Alert the Mods if you see an unsuitable post
Feel free to disagree politely with other members
Scroll by if you feel you cannot disagree nicely

DO NOT
Attack other members if you disagree with their opinion
Respond to personal attacks towards yourself or others
Start threads to whine about the forum or its members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online