Personal Memorial for Zahra (Please share your ideas)

I'm going to do that this year,I'm going to get an Angel for every child I'm read about on here including Zarah,and I will put them on every year in their memory.. X

These are all so great. I also just had the thought of going to the local hospitals and visiting the little cancer victims, if that is allowed, and maybe bring them a stuffed animal/gift in memory or Zahra or in Zahra's name??

I also am "in love" with butterflies. I think planting a "white flower" that attracts butterflies would be an awesome idea in the spring/summer months to remember her by and then putting up an "angel tree" when the butterflies go away to remember her by.

My mil usually puts up 26 trees in her house but they have hit hard times so she is not going to do it this year. I could borrow one of her trees, maybe even the white one and see about finding some ornaments she may have that are suitable for this year, then as I get the money or find an ornament add it in each child/adults name. I absolutely love this idea and think I have found what I want to do with all your help. This seems "right" to me. After all the looking around yesterday for something poignant and nothing seemed to fit the bill, this does.

Thank you all so much for sharing your ideas. Let the healing begin.
It would probably be expensive. I was thinking to talk with the principal of her old school and have all of the kids participate in a purple balloon lift off. Maybe with a little note attached about their memory or feelings about Z. Have it on the note for those that find it to either mail it back to the school with their location and thoughts, or leave a comment on a facebook page or something.

I was wondering if they had a little bench(with name plaque),or a small rockery garden(the children attend to it with teachers help of course),or what they did have at the school's for her...x

I was very sorry to hear about the tree being cut down...for what ever reason. Sadly, the house will be forever stigmatized and the owner will face some tough decisions. Wonder if the owner did this of his own accord? Hope the notes & letters are given to someone...like ED. Glad the toys were shared.

But I am more curious as to why AB did not take his wife's belongings??! Hmmm...
quote="HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Attorneys for Elisa Baker were at her former in Hickory home Saturday.

There, they gathered the last of her belongings.................."

I'm curious to know,now being 2018,and only learning about Zarah for a few weeks, what has been done about this house,as it was a lot of speculation at that time I was reading about it in past forums .x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back