Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
His new "friend" Trujillo probably has control of the remote though. :D

:rolling::floorlaugh::laugh::floorlaugh::rolling:

Thanks panthera, I needed a good laugh right about now. :blowkiss:

Nancy's calling Joran a "killing machine" again. She continues to play the parts of the confession where he's describing how he killed Stephany. "Can't remember how much time it took her to stop breathing, but that's how I think I killed her".

Back to talking with Joran's friend, who is currently in Washington DC. Nancy continues to read parts of the confession to him. Nancy also reading an e-mail to him from 5/29 where Joran wishes him a happy birthday and asks him to Western Union money to him so he could get back to Aruba. NG wants to know what Joran told him about Natalee. He says they watched a movie about Natalee on tv and Joran would tell him what parts were true or not. He doesn't want to get into any more about that; he doesn't want to bring it up at this time. NG advises him to get ready for a subpoena.

They are talking about him emailing John Lugwick aking for money .......

Mr. Ludwick should have stayed off Nancy's show.
I definitely agree. So the two of them watched the "Natalee" movie and Joran told him what was true and not. Sounds like another confession to me!

maybe that is why JVDS last atty. quit....Alex Sanchez states the international community is looking at Peru right now and how they have handled things.

NANCY: If Mr. Ludwick knew Joran AFTER he killed Stephany. I am sure they wouldn't even have become friends. WTF.

NG: Richard Hermann is saying nothing about Natalee will come into evidence, Joran will get 3-6 yrs. because it was an "impulsive act". Alex Sanchez says Americans should be concerned about the Peruvian justice system because the attorney who was there during the confession was acting for the police dept. Michael Griffin is saying the confession isn't important because LE has the "evidence".

Ludwick... I can totally see how he's JVDS's BFF. Cocky little punk.

maybe that is why JVDS last atty. quit....Alex Sanchez states the international community is looking at Peru right now and how they have handled things.
I read an article earlier today that said the attorney hired by the family is thinking of quitting because he's receiving threats.

Mr. Ludwick should have stayed off Nancy's show.

No kidding, he's pi$$ing me off bigtime! He's smirking when Nancy talks about Stephany's neck being broken. What a jerk, what a punk--just exactly the type of person I guess you could expect Joran to be friends with, though. A creep!

I hope it's okay within TOS for me to say the above!

I read an article earlier today that said the attorney hired by the family is thinking of quitting because he's receiving threats.

He did quit, couple pages back on thread 7. "representing JVDS was causing him problems".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels