Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Telegraph, without confirmation, said that van der Sloot was lured to Peru by a man working for the FBI, a gambler named Elton Garcia.

The newspaper said the agency was trying to get van der Sloot away from Aruba to a country where he could be extradited to face extortion charges on the Holloway case.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/world_news&id=7514262

but we already know that peru does not have an extradition agreement with the usa....wouldnt the fbi have known that - c'mon...

One of the reasons I thought the torso is because a previous diagram of her injuries showed extensive bruising on her front from below her neck to the stomach area.

Are you referring to this diagram of the bruises?

Attachments

• Stephany 1.JPG
    Stephany 1.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 68
The Telegraph, without confirmation, said that van der Sloot was lured to Peru by a man working for the FBI, a gambler named Elton Garcia.

The newspaper said the agency was trying to get van der Sloot away from Aruba to a country where he could be extradited to face extortion charges on the Holloway case.

but we already know that peru does not have an extradition agreement with the usa....wouldnt the fbi have known that - c'mon...

Is this the first time Joran mentioned the "extortion charges?"

IMO, the "sting" operation/extortion and the money exchanged is what made it possible for Joran to go Peru. Joran is conveniently taking bits and pieces of this and that and adding it to his story.

I think your right. That looks like the top to her tank top that would be around that area.

That is definitely her neck. And it shows the bruising from the strangulation.

I realize this is old news (re: Joran's FBI plot concoction), but it's the first time I've seen / heard it in intelligible English! :dance:

Like the former FBI investigator stated, if they were trying to further the extortion investigation, the FBI would have bugged the room. The fact that Joran was able to commit a murder in that room, leave the scene only to flee over 2000 miles and the body wasn't located for days makes this impossible for me to believe. Not to mention that it still doesn't explain how Stephany came to be murdered and found in his shirt.

But I have to hand it to him. He was definitely using his alone time in Castro Castro to his advantage to have come up with this one. Perhaps he's still working on the murder explanation? :waitasec:

MOO

Is this the first time Joran mentioned the "extortion charges?"

IMO, the "sting" operation/extortion and the money exchanged is what made it possible for Joran to go Peru. Joran is conveniently taking bits and pieces of this and that and adding it to his story.

yeah - i guess he must be figuring this will excuse his part in the extortion...this kid is unbelievable... he must really believe that if he says it then it is the truth and everyone will just believe him...i know that this is typical behavior for pathological liars... can he really not comprehend the fact that stephany is dead? he is so narcissistic that this is only about him and not her death and justice being served...i know that he understands that she was murdered, but its like just a minor side issue for him...kwim?

yeah - i guess he must be figuring this will excuse his part in the extortion...this kid is unbelievable... he must really believe that if he says it then it is the truth and everyone will just believe him...i know that this is typical behavior for pathological liars... can he really not comprehend the fact that stephany is dead? he is so narcissistic that this is only about him and not her death and justice being served...i know that he understands that she was murdered, but its like just a minor side issue for him...kwim?

Yep, to him it's just another obstacle he has to maneuver in his game plan.

Yep, to him it's just another obstacle he has to maneuver in his game plan.

this really causes me to believe that he really enjoyed the reputation of the nh case(he wasnt damaged by it like some reports are claiming) - especially because there were no repercussions... and now with this he likes all of it EXCEPT being in castro castro and i dont think it has really sunk in that he is probably never going to get out of there. i really think he thinks that he is gonna lie his way out and then go on to milk this case for five years like the nh case.... i could be way wrong on this - but it is really crossing my mind...

I just unearthed another crime scene photo. It shows bruising on her body, but I can't really tell what part of her body. Possibly, her torso. So view at your own discretion.

I've never seen crime scene photos before, so am not very adept at figuring out what I'm looking at.

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/06/21/slootcrimescene_20_062110.jpg

Any thoughts on this?

I noticed on the diagram that PattyG posted of the injury locations, there is a line pointing in the direction of her right underarm. This picture could be of that also, close up and with the black portion being from her sleeve.

Something tells me the neck injuries might look a little worse than this.

MOO

this really causes me to believe that he really enjoyed the reputation of the nh case(he wasnt damaged by it like some reports are claiming) - especially because there were no repercussions... and now with this he likes all of it EXCEPT being in castro castro and i dont think it has really sunk in that he is probably never going to get out of there. i really think he thinks that he is gonna lie his way out and then go on to milk this case for five years like the nh case.... i could be way wrong on this - but it is really crossing my mind...

He thinks he still has the trump card to play ......NH.

While it's irritating and frustrating to see JVS try to pull all the tricks that worked for him with the protection of the corrupt officials in Aruba, I'm taking pleasure in watching as each of these attempts fail, one by one ,in Peru.

He's doing himself no favors with these antics. Since he's decided to play by his own rules, rather than theirs of making a declaration and admitting his guilt, he's most likely to receive a longer and harsher sentence - hopefully in Lurigancho.

:twocents:

Well there ya go.......the FBI must be losing it ...... for not bugging his room.....LOL LOL

Some 'sting' operation eh? They take camera but neglect to bug his room ......???

I howled when I read that one.

JVDS has all the time in the world to sit and spin and come up with more excuses to dream up. He said that now he regrets rejecting going to the psych ward? Too late now bubb. He said he's sorry he ever went to Peru..... again your too late....

You are cooked to 'well done'......the fork will be removed very soon.

Are you referring to this diagram of the bruises?

Ah...found it at last! It was in one of NG's reports, I think, but I just found it on this link. There's a diagram showing 'blunt trauma to the torso'.

http://www..com/2010/06/jorans-stephany-flores-autopsy/

He thinks he still has the trump card to play ......NH.

His card playing days are over and done with. He dealt his last hand and boy it wasn't a winning one either.

And this is the guy who on his YouTube site was giving lessons on how to be a great poker player......I'm laughing hysterically at that one.

And this is why he should not be allowed any media interviews while this case is awaiting trial. He loves to bask in the attention he's getting. The only attention he should be getting is from the prison guards and maybe the rat. If he wants to tell the judge these crazy stories and theories then that's fine but by letting him speak with the media, he's only gaining more support from some "alternate thinking" individuals. This man does not need fan clubs and marriage proposals. He needs to be taken out of the limelight and be forced to deal with what he's done and perhaps to realize that it's not all about him and never was. It's about his victim(s).

MOO

I have thought the same. Maybe part of his frustration was that he was not getting the attention he thought he deserved on the 5th anniversary of Natalee's disappearance. I think he may have shown SF the Natalee info on his pc, bragging about it, and then a fight ensued. He certainly hasn't shied away from the media in the past, to the extent that he wrote a book.

And this is why he should not be allowed any media interviews while this case is awaiting trial. He loves to bask in the attention he's getting. The only attention he should be getting is from the prison guards and maybe the rat. If he wants to tell the judge these crazy stories and theories then that's fine but by letting him speak with the media, he's only gaining more support from some "alternate thinking" individuals. This man does not need fan clubs and marriage proposals. He needs to be taken out of the limelight and be forced to deal with what he's done and perhaps to realize that it's not all about him and never was. It's about his victim(s).

MOO

IIRC, he's only giving interviews to media who will pay for it...that's why he refused to talk to JC and CBS when they came to the prison and he was moved from his cell. The Dutch newspaper must have come up with some cash! JMO

It seems that VDS is only giving interviews to Dutch media......why? because he's looking for that to get back to his hometown island.....to drum up sympathy for himself.

Poor Island Boy being framed, tricked, FBI sting operation, on and on and on.......

He makes me sick to my stomach......

Dante's Inferno is waiting for Joran.........in the form of Lurigancho making room for a new inmate.........where he will be only a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500