Peterson's Money

I talked to my friend tonight who is an Illinois State Trooper and he said that Bolingbrook is one of those villages that are known to pay their officers more than other towns around. He also looked up his salary pay scale and found the salary of a Seargant with 25 years on the job...it showed a salary of $102,000 a year. If that is the salary for a State Trooper (who are usually paid less than most local departments) it might not be out of question for someone with 29 years in Bolingbrook. He told me that wasn't out of line for someone in his position, in that particular village, with that amount of years on the job.

He said the starting salary of an officer as of 2007 is $48,000.

State Troopers here are prohibited from owning a bar, working as a bartender, or having any other job that includes liquor.

Wow! I guess that solves the mystery of where the money came from. Interesting about not being allowed to own a bar.

In Drew's current version of Stacy's departure I have not heard him mention the whereabouts of the expensive ring he is reported to have given her on their wedding anniversary in October. As petty as he is, I would think that he would have mentioned this when listing what she supposedly took to finance her "getaway".
I still beleive that if there really is $25,000 missing from his safe he has it stashed somewhere in case he decides to run off. I also think he probably couldn't bring himself to dump that newly-purchased ring with her body. Wonder where it is????

Susan

I've been looking and have not been able to find the interview with Kathleen's sister and she was talking about a big diamond Kathleen had. I'm almost sure she said it was missing after she died. He could have cut the diamond out of the setting and recycled it for Stacy's ring. If Stacy's ring was custom made the police may have already talked to the jeweler who made it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312546,00.html

<snip>

Illinois State Police Captain Carl Dobrich told the Tribune 64 officers are now assigned full-time to investigate the disappearance of Stacy Peterson and the death of Kathleen Savio.
Dobrich said in the course of the investigation, detectives discovered evidence Drew Peterson may have violated Bolingbrook Police Department policies.
Dobrich would not describe the alleged violations, but told the Tribune they were serious enough to potentially trigger the loss of Drew Peterson's $6,000 monthly pension. Under state law, a police officer's pension may be denied or revoked only if the officer is convicted of a job-related felony.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Suppose Drew is on the take from people in business in BB. Since he wiretapped and bugged his own house, threatened his wives..couldn't it be possible that he also would have searched for and found out certain unflattering info on local people and extracted payoffs from them to keep his mouth shut?

Suppose Drew is on the take from people in business in BB. Since he wiretapped and bugged his own house, threatened his wives..couldn't it be possible that he also would have searched for and found out certain unflattering info on local people and extracted payoffs from them to keep his mouth shut?
That is a very good idea I beleive SGT P is a dirty cop I heard yesterday that he even bugged a local bar that Stacey frequented and that is illegal this was stated on Nancy Grace's show last nite. I am sure he made his money underhanded! MOO

In Drew's current version of Stacy's departure I have not heard him mention the whereabouts of the expensive ring he is reported to have given her on their wedding anniversary in October. As petty as he is, I would think that he would have mentioned this when listing what she supposedly took to finance her "getaway".
I still beleive that if there really is $25,000 missing from his safe he has it stashed somewhere in case he decides to run off. I also think he probably couldn't bring himself to dump that newly-purchased ring with her body. Wonder where it is????

Susan

Maybe his mother has taken it to the jeweler's to have a larger, gaudy custom ring made like Jackie did? :mad:

Maybe his mother has taken it to the jeweler's to have a larger, gaudy custom ring made like Jackie did? :mad:

I came to WS after the SP case. No! Did Jackie do that with one of Laci rings????!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back