Phone call with Cindy and phone call with Leonard

I think this girl is kind of mean to be calling Cindy and bothering her. Where does she get off calling her and asking about her deceased grandbaby? Was she really in Orlando or was she just saying that to get her to talk? I hope WS'ers aren't bothering the Anthony family like this chick is.

Cindy is just pretty much repeating the same things she's said. Casey is a good mother; she would never hurt Caylee; that if she wanted attention and it were an accident, she would have said so and taken the good attn for that vs. bad attn for this (so she's not enjoying the attn); that Caylee is alive; people should look for her in public places in different states; that we don't know everything because they can't tell us some of it and because we only see what "they" (not sure if she meant LE or media) want us to see, only the bad things; yada, yada.

It was interesting, but I don't really think there were any revelations. I'm wondering about the legality of those recorded calls, too. I did notice that she calls each one and then immediately calls back or they call her. So I'm wondering if she calls first and asks if she can record, then calls right back with the recording device on or something.

It's getting to be a mantra.

If we're only seeing one side of the story, why doesn't Cindy post the other side?:waitasec:

I think this girl is kind of mean to be calling Cindy and bothering her. Where does she get off calling her and asking about her deceased grandbaby? Was she really in Orlando or was she just saying that to get her to talk? I hope WS'ers aren't bothering the Anthony family like this chick is.

I think it is ok to call if you have something nice to say. However she should have informed Cindy, that the call will be recorded and published, which she probably didn't. It was as nice as a stab in the back.

Thinking Out Loud, I believe the girl said she's in Tennessee. I don't agree with her calling Cindy, but she was pretty tame.

Can you imagine some of the phone calls they must be getting from people like those who were outside their home protesting? If that many people are willing to go to the house and make a fuss in person, just imagine how bold some surely are when they can block their number and call the family. Bet they've had some scorching earfuls, to say the least! :eek:

tennessee girl started her call to cindy by saying she and her friends were planning to go out and search for caylee, then later she admitted she was not in florida. if i were cindy i would have picked up on that immediately and challenged her, but cindy didn't appear to notice anything, even at a time when you would expect her to be very suspicious of strangers. i found that telling.

tennessee girl started her call to cindy by saying she and her friends were planning to go out and search for caylee, then later she admitted she was not in florida. if i were cindy i would have picked up on that immediately and challenged her, but cindy didn't appear to notice anything, even at a time when you would expect her to be very suspicious of strangers. i found that telling.

She could've meant that she and her friends were gonna pile in the car and head to Orlando to help search. But I'm thinking she may have only said that to have an excuse to ask Cindy why they shouldn't search so that she could have Cindy's recorded response turning away willing searchers to post to her blog. JMO.

Yeah, she is either trusting or doesn't think to much about it.

I am sorry but this girl was basically harassing Cindy. She had no right to call her and ask her this and that. She does not have all the evidence in her hands. She is not an investigator on this case. Cindy is a mother and her world is collapsing. No wonder she is in denial. I honestly do not care what she and her family has to say because they are not going to tell us anything that we do not already know. I think people do need to back off of the family because I could only imagine the hurt they are going through. This chick should definitely tell her victims that she is recording the conversation or she is going to be in a world of hurt.

yes but CA is in Florida therefore protected from recordings.... so possibly the girl on myspace will be in trouble....

I don't understand this. :confused::confused: Why in the world aren't LP and CA hanging up on this girl? She's not LE, not media...just some random nosy person. I get that this girl is angry that we still don't have the answers, but this is crazy. I feel that she is putting herself on the line here. Could CA file suit against her for doing this?

I do not respect what she is doing and I feel that she is inserting herself into this situation not only using poor judgement, but illegal tactics to further her own agenda. She isn't doing this to find Caylee. She is doing this for other reasons entirely.

After she called LP, I asked and Ad gave me a good site about the statutes. She is going to be in some serious trouble, imo. I hope LP does something about it! (I don't care what Cindy does about it, but it was illegal in the State of FL, too.)

I am sorry but this girl was basically harassing Cindy. She had no right to call her and ask her this and that. She does not have all the evidence in her hands. She is not an investigator on this case. Cindy is a mother and her world is collapsing. No wonder she is in denial. I honestly do not care what she and her family has to say because they are not going to tell us anything that we do not already know. I think people do need to back off of the family because I could only imagine the hurt they are going through. This chick should definitely tell her victims that she is recording the conversation or she is going to be in a world of hurt.

i heard in cindy's voice, in this call, that she believes caylee is still alive. i think it is her own survival instincts that are telling her that (as well as her lying daughter, of course, and her lying daughter's silver-tongued lawyer) because she is very fragile and the truth might destroy her, so her mind is using denial to protect her from the truth. i also think she has probably been lied to for so long she no longer knows what to think about anything; she has been gaslighted by her own daughter. living with lies is crazy making. my heart goes out to her, she loves her granddaughter and wants her to be alive more than anything in the world. the last thing she needs is the cruelty of strangers.

While it was interesting to hear what CA had to say I agree that this girl is playing with fire. She is young ~ she states she is 20 I believe ~ and does not realize how much trouble she can get into.

Hey, Cindy talks to everyone. Talking is her life. Why shouldn't she talk to Myspacecaller? Leonard did. She dialed the number. Cindy answers. Cindy talks. Caller should probably take great pains to make sure she's following the law for recorded telephone convos. But it's not like Cindy doesn't want to talk...and talk...and talk...and talk.

and she throws such digs at the callers and they stay calm! like telling padilla they are mad at him, then about the casey pics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back