PI Casey files complaint against JB!

Think about the language used in that article, too: "to do something other than call 911"
If JBaez had simply said "don't call 911," think that the reporters/bar would have said "to not call 911 / not to call 911?"
I do.
Which is why I think JBaez was instructing DCasey to take some course of affirmative action that DCasey KNEW he couldn't legally take.

Ummm...like body moving?

Think about the language used in that article, too: "to do something other than call 911"
If JBaez had simply said "don't call 911," think that the reporters/bar would have said "to not call 911 / not to call 911?"
I do.
Which is why I think JBaez was instructing DCasey to take some course of affirmative action that DCasey KNEW he couldn't legally take.

ITA on this, it has been my feeling that JB obviously must have told DC to "do" something, because of course JB would instruct him not to call 911. From my understanding, even if Casey tells Baez flat out, I did it, here's how, and I'll even tell you where I put her body" Baez would be in direct conflict with the laws protecting her defense if he told anyone those things! he is bound by an ethical repsonsibility NOT to disclose that, even if means leaving that poor baby out in the woods. However, instructing someone to disturb the crime scene or destroy evidence is a completely different animal!

Question.. how long, typically does it take for the Bar to investigate and rule on complaints?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that in the next week or so JB and his Casey gravy train are going off the rail on the crazy train. Bye-bye Jose, he will either recuse himself or get the boot.
This case has imploded beyond recognition and I would like to put a note in the suggestion box for Casey's new defense attorney when he climbs on board said crazy train....pull the emergency brake cord and PLEAD THIS ONE OUT DARLIN'!!!

It depends upon whether or not JBaez rolls over and says Uncle and requests a consent discipline (doesn't deny the charges but simply tries to work out the discipline) or fights it. If he fights it, well, I've seen stuff like that up to 2 yers in LA. Although the highest court, depending upon the nature of the allegations, can issue an interim suspension pending the outcome of the charges/allegations. If JBaez is accused of asking a witness to commit perjury or to tamper with evidence, I'd guess that FL S Ct will issue a temporary suspension of his license - these would be VERY serious charges, and they wouldn't want him to continue to represent Casey (or anyone else, for that matter) until resolved.

My theory: JB/KC hire DC to do their dirty work. KC tells JB who tells DC where Caylee was dumped. JB wants DC to go move the body but the woods are still flooded so DC can't find her body. Time goes by, DC no longer works for JB. CA sees an opportunity to gain info about KC and Caylee by flirting with/cozying up to DC and pressing him on what KC and JB have told him. DC hints to CA that he may know where Caylee's body was dumped so CA hires DC to find Caylee's body so that she can bury Caylee without LE knowing. JB catches wind of DC's new employer and calls to threaten him with the "work product privilege" line and tells him that he knows the location based on his employment with JB/KC and therefore he is to do as JB instructs if he is to find the body, not what CA wants. JB is afraid that CA will flip on KC or accidentally tip off LE and ruin his defense that the Nanny has Caylee.

Did it ever acure to anyone that mabey if someone found Cailey's remain"s ,the plan might have been to instead of removing the body, to plant false evadence to frame someone else for her murder? haven't the A;s been pointing the finger in another direction,remember JG?

This seems to be in TOTAL contradiction to him saying that the seek-slayer lead him there. However, good for DC if he is now coming forward with the truth.

Respectfully bolded by me:

Wow, wouldn't that be a refreshing change for anyone in this circus, telling the truth and doing the right thing????

What a novel idea! LOL!

What on earth did Baez tell DC to do if and when he found the body? Did DC video tape this the day he went out to search without Hoover and just used Hoover?

Quote: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19139567/detail.html

D.Casey, a private investigator who worked for the Anthony family, accused Baez of telling him to do something other than call 911 if he found Caylee Anthony either dead or alive.

Judge Stan Strickland also referred a complaint against Baez to the bar, but it was in reference to Casey's original complaint in order to make the bar aware of the situation.
I'd just like to know who is covering who's a$$ in all of this.

I do.
i want to see Baez bend over and kiss his azz goodby so bad. He deserves all of this and more. He gives attorneys a bad name.

Now at some point (maybe now), Casey will have grounds for appeal if JB continues to represent her.

Her spin will be that she was locked up and didn't realize how bad this guy was and how many complaints were filed against him.

Where would she get her ego massaged with JB there to take care of "his girl"? A legit atty probably would not be hugging her or letting her use his computer as a TV.

Except for the judge none of these characters seem to have much credibility and less than stellar reputations - they all seem to be third rate - doesnt that muddy up the
waters and make these complaints lose their bite ?

If you think about it, it's the only way that DC could possibly get himself out of the spotlight and look like the good guy is by filing a complaint on JB!.

Just another episode of the twilight zone.

It's a good thing they are in Orlando close to Disney, land of the fairytale.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19139567/detail.html

Bar confirms - DC files complaint against JB!

Quote - "Casey, a private investigator who worked for the Anthony family, accused Baez of telling him to do something other than call 911 if he found Caylee Anthony either dead or alive."

I do.
BOLDS by me. I didn't catch Chezhires excellent point right off, but the words either dead or alive sure jumped off the page at me. I'm curious to know if this is just an Author mistake, or is part of the actual wording of the complaint.
What would they do besides inform authorities if DC found Caylee alive?:confused:

Did it ever acure to anyone that mabey if someone found Cailey's remain"s ,the plan might have been to instead of removing the body, to plant false evadence to frame someone else for her murder? haven't the A;s been pointing the finger in another direction,remember JG?

Yeah. Looks like the "visit for a shower" (leaving the bathroom door open) to JG's place might have been an attempt to get him re-involved, temporarily. Or, maybe she wanted to steal something to plant, but didn't get the chance.

NG said she thinks that KC asked whether she could borrow a gas can from him, because she wanted his prints on the car.

Hopefully when Bozo Baez gets booted from this case/law license suspended...he will have to pay back that $200,000 media payout.

Yeah. Looks like the "visit for a shower" (leaving the bathroom door open) to JG's place might have been an attempt to get him re-involved, temporarily. Or, maybe she wanted to steal something to plant, but didn't get the chance.

NG said she thinks that KC asked whether she could borrow a gas can from him, because she wanted his prints on the car.

Maybe she was hoping for a quicky in the shower with JG and preserve some "bodily fluids" to plant at on Caylee...to say that JG took her and sexually assaulted her then killed her. She would then have his DNA on her body...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back