PI Casey files complaint against JB!

Meant to add: I looked for information at the Florida rule on "foreign attorneys" being admitted pro hac vice, which sets out very specific requirements of what has to be put in an affidavit, etc. It limits the number of cases in which someone can be admitted PHV to 3 in a calendar year. Other than that, there is only a standard of discretion of the court. If there is another relevant rule, please somebody point me to it. People on WS always know stuff.

So, I guess it's over between Cynthia and Dominick ?:rolleyes:

I'm wondering the same thing,since according to George he was only around too search for a live Caylee. That is of course Cindy is done Using and abusing him !!:woohoo::woohoo:

The only flaw in the theory that the A's want to get rid of Baez is.......How would they ever find another defense attorney willing to lead the Casey Koolaid Parade?

Any decent defense attorney would just go for the lightest sentence possible. I can't imagine a new attorney coming in to this mess and agreeing to go with the Zanny or JG story.

The only flaw in the theory that the A's want to get rid of Baez is.......How would they ever find another defense attorney willing to lead the Casey Koolaid Parade?

Any decent defense attorney would just go for the lightest sentence possible. I can't imagine a new attorney coming in to this mess and agreeing to go with the Zanny or JG story.
Don't leave out the fact that he gives that special personel touch with dealing with thier Princess of a daughter

Don't leave out the fact that he gives that special personel touch with dealing with thier Princess of a daughter

I agree....and add to the fact that he has no way out of this to save face. He's going to come out of this thing looking as bad (at least in my eyes) as Mark Garagos!

Casey won't accept an attorney that would make her tell the truth anyway.

And Cindy says in her depo that DC is still working for her (and George). Huh ? DC files a bar complaint against her daughter's defense attorney in the midst of prep for a murder trial. And Cindy states, under oath, that DC is still working for George and herself. :confused:
This is what I don't get...

Say that CA/GA owe DC money and they let him be part of the foundation as payment. He is part of the foundation. I would bet that he isn't "working" for them outside the foundation. Just a thought.

I would have been less shocked if he would have said that Zanny told him this.

Is DC willing to tell the whole truth?

If he was willing to tell the whole truth he would have turned over his phone records.
So IMHO no DC is not willing to tell the truth at all.
He is just editing one part to cover his own butt just in case, and throwing JB under the bus.
Little by little they will all start to leak stuff and hopefully the State will get it right.

No I do not trust KCs team.
But I do not trust GA's team either.

And Cindy says in her depo that DC is still working for her (and George). Huh ? DC files a bar complaint against her daughter's defense attorney in the midst of prep for a murder trial. And Cindy states, under oath, that DC is still working for George and herself. :confused:
It would not surprise me if all this is not for show and effect. Call it a prop or a presentation, call it controlling public opinion, call it anything you want.
I would not be surprised if he drops any law suit in the end anyway....
Anything that touches GA - I DO NOT TRUST. :twocents:

"So, I guess it's over between Cynthia and Dominick ? "

Post of the day!
Maybe not, that too may be show and effect :confused:

But after the entire Country fell in hate with Cindy maybe DC found the door graciously all by himself. lol
Maybe GA & CA are stuck for life :D

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19139567/detail.html

Bar confirms - DC files complaint against JB!

Quote - "Casey, a private investigator who worked for the Anthony family, accused Baez of telling him to do something other than call 911 if he found Caylee Anthony either dead or alive."

Well, it's been a month and still no news on this. Wonder why? Is somebody dragging their feet at the "BAR" or does it take this long to investigate this.

Seems like e-thang has come to a complete stand still. Not just this but e-thang. NO NEWS. Have we lost all communication to the Fl news? CA is even quite! Is this the quite before the storm?

Well, it's been a month and still no news on this. Wonder why? Is somebody dragging their feet at the "BAR" or does it take this long to investigate this.

Seems like e-thang has come to a complete stand still. Not just this but e-thang. NO NEWS. Have we lost all communication to the Fl news? CA is even quite! Is this the quite before the storm?
I think everyone is being on their best behavior. I had hoped with the new DP attorney on board there would be a shift. The SA isn't giving the judge anything to bark at IMO. Good for them! The defense team, on the otherhand, may be whiling away their time plotting and planning a new strategy. The last one most certainly didn't work.

It has been awfully quiet MB, TOO quiet...I am used to some news on this everyday ! I tend to think that this is the quiet before the storm, all those bar complaints, all the evidence not yet released, and you know Cindy can't keep her mouth shut for long... it's just a matter of time... :)

My theory: JB/KC hire DC to do their dirty work. KC tells JB who tells DC where Caylee was dumped. JB wants DC to go move the body but the woods are still flooded so DC can't find her body. Time goes by, DC no longer works for JB. CA sees an opportunity to gain info about KC and Caylee by flirting with/cozying up to DC and pressing him on what KC and JB have told him. DC hints to CA that he may know where Caylee's body was dumped so CA hires DC to find Caylee's body so that she can bury Caylee without LE knowing. JB catches wind of DC's new employer and calls to threaten him with the "work product privilege" line and tells him that he knows the location based on his employment with JB/KC and therefore he is to do as JB instructs if he is to find the body, not what CA wants. JB is afraid that CA will flip on KC or accidentally tip off LE and ruin his defense that the Nanny has Caylee.

Very good working theory. I like this one a lot.

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere here at WS but since this about DC, thought I'd bring it up.....seems someone left a threatening voice mail for Amy Huizenga telling her to drop the Theft Charges against KC. Could this person be the same person that was instructed not to call 911 if he found Caylee in the woods?!? Sure sounds like DC to me!!

link: http://www.wesh.com/r/26649166/detail.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname