PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just blows my mind. Why is Casey the only one in OCJ? JC

From what someone posted, DC visited with Caylee just a day or two before this search. I wonder if that visit was recorded. It would be very interesting to know what Casey and DC talked about.

After that I have absolutely no reservations as to DC's intentions for searching the area. None.

Nor do I. Home Boy sauntered right up to where the body was within a few feet!!! We didn't see him mucking around the entire area it was like "beeline".

I want to know where that house is too. Could it be somewhere that Casey and Caylee hung out at? There are some containers in the window that make me think of abandoned paint thinner and the like...just thinking outloud here....could Casey have found the chloroform there and THEN googled it to see what it was?

You might be right!:eek:

I see no reason not to believe him, unless LP was lying when he said that JH was shopping the tape around. :waitasec:

My guess is DC is not the owner of the tape. DC was working with the Geraldo team, no video. We know for a fact JH is working with WFTV, tape produced. Much like a picture unless they had a signed agreement if JH shot it, in public, on his own camera it is his video to release. MOO

Was that a white board nailed to the tree before he starts probing the brush? Isn't that mentioned in the 911 calls from August?
It certainly looks like it!
Why wouldn't DC wear gloves? It definitely looks like he was being directed:eek:

I have no doubt in my mind if there is a pixel of Caylee or anything having to do with this case SEEN on this video our intrepid WS'ers will find it. The crime scene photo thread was slowing down. This aught to heat it right back up again.

Has it been confirmed that this is the same location that the remains were found?

Ok, so we know:

1. He KNEW there was a bag or bags involved, based on the attention he gave to bags
2. I can't imagine just chatting on the phone with anyone while digging around a site like that, knowing I might find remains of a poor little Baby. He was getting direction IMO, else there is no other reason to be casually chit-chatting while undertaking important investigative work

Shame the quality is so poor. Hoping the FBI can work their magic and enhance the tape.

ITA... But I can't help but think about KC's phone records, and how "casually chit chatty" she was driving her deceased daughters body around in the trunk of her car, during and after her cover up of her death, and while she was desposing of her little body. So it wouldn't surprise me if indeed the PI was actually "chit chatty" during his search. Everyone in this case except for LE and Pros....seem to be extremly "chit chatty" IMO. Everyone in this case seems so bizzare, I have never seen anything like it.

Can someone get a screenshot of the blocks/pavers for comparison to the A's?

I don't know how, or if it even can be done.

This is my question as well....where is this house that he was at the side of looking thru garbage bags? Or is it behind the school somewhere? Because I don't remember seeing anything like that unless it was back on the little dirt road, which if that's the case he was way too far down Suburban from the remains.

Well, wherever it is it's within 30 minutes of the crime scene (due to the time stamp), right?

Nor do I. Home Boy sauntered right up to where the body was within a few feet!!! We didn't see him mucking around the entire area it was like "beeline".
How do you know where he was? I can't tell squat.

I see no reason not to believe him, unless LP was lying when he said that JH was shopping the tape around. :waitasec:

Now, Chilly, you and I both know LP would never lie, right?:)

He can just "reverse" himself whenever he wants to...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member