Ping Map for July 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Thank you, wanttohelp!!!!!

Ok, from what I can tell, KC's cell service was cut off right during those moments that Cyndi was trying to pick up Amy so maybe she wasn't alerted by phone call from Amy or JP (or George, or Lee).

BOND! Now you have me very curious as to what those myspace messages said.

Does anyone know how it would sound if you try to call a cell phone that is out of service due to lack of pay? Does it just go straight to voice mail, is there some alert that service is out???

What I am getting at is if someone tried to call her and got lots of "straight to voicemail" .....maybe they send out an alert via myspace knowing that KC was usually attached at the hip to her laptop and cell???

I think this is a big puzzle piece to solve....who dumped her computer.

Suspects:

1. KC because she was alerted to her impending doom of Cyndi arriving momentarily

2. LA when he picked her stuff up at TonE's and was gone for 2 hours

3. TonE or Clint because they were the only ones near the computer until it was picked up.

I'd love to know how the phone calls went down between Amy and KC later on in the night on this day when it appears KC's service was turned back on.

It also seems she must have just arrived back to Tony's almost as Cindy/Amy arrived there. Look at the time she was at WinnDixie. I don't think she was tipped off at all.

It also seems she must have just arrived back to Tony's almost as Cindy/Amy arrived there. Look at the time she was at WinnDixie. I don't think she was tipped off at all.

Good observation re: timing of WinnDixie.

FWIW, I have those three calls @:

5:42:29 PM 0.1min
5:59:13 PM 1.1min
6:26:32 PM 2.9min​

...as OUTBOUND calls from Casey. I could be wrong, but, since she received the text confirmation text that her account was paid @ 6:30:44 PM I believed those three outbound calls were from Casey to AT&T trying to arrange payment. Since the first call was so short she may have given up...by the third call she'd decided to use Amy's account # to pay it and hung in 'till she was done....

Again, I could be misunderstanding the nature of the calls, but, that's what I'm seeing of them at the moment.

Something else interesting is Diary of Days was last accessed at 4:40:55pm this day. I wonder if Casey accessed it to post on Cindys myspace or text it or something. Responding to "we have a prob" Then cindy says "call me"

Doesn't that pretty much prove Casey was lying about the phone call on July 15th??

Please move or delete if this has already been discussed. Thanks!

i don't think they ever took that mystery phone call seriously... since there was no record of it

Well I think they proved she was lying about the phone call as soon as they pulled her cell phone records - no unidentified numbers, no calls that they couldn't identify at all.

I think that is why CA started floating her theory that somehow when KC said "Zanny" she meant someone else, like Jesse or Amy.

So if the imaginary Zanny was a pretend name for someone real (and familiar) that for whatever reason she didn't want to name, then she could have gotten a call from them on July 15, making her story "true".

But yeah, I think Caylee was gone 31 days before the alleged phone call, and that she was lying about that call. This is just another piece of proof that the phone call never happened.

Bringing the following over from the "Pontiac" thread as it uses pings (and E-Pass records) to establish 7/15 timeline details...

~1:55PM Cindy & George wrapping up @ the towyard
~2:30PM George's HHR (Cindy driving) goes through the last toll on their way home w/ the Pontiac (George driving)
>2:30PM Cindy and George get home w/ the Pontiac
<5:10PM George leaves for work based on EPass record of his HHR

Casey's pings support...
~2:30PM Casey met Amy @ the airport
~3:20PM Casey & Amy leave the airport area after presumably picking up luggage

4:02PM Casey sends Amy a facebook message, "so glad you&#8217;re home.i better not see you online.life is on hold until tomorrow" suggesting Amy has now dropped her off @ Tony's.

#:##PM Amy returns to the airport and picks up the boys
5:22PM Amy texts Casey about her camera being returned...suggesting Amy made it to her apt.
~5:30PM Amy and J.P. goto Mall
#:##PM Cindy calls Amy
>6:17PM Cindy picks up Amy after going through airport toll per EPass
>6:30PM-7PM Cindy and Amy show up @ Tony's apt (my guess based on last outbound ping before 9:27PM Tony calling Amy w/ Casey's phone that was left @ his apartment)
8:44PM Cindy makes 911 call

Epass for convenient reference:
George's-only-focused on 7/15: http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...6&postcount=96
G&C's for both June & July: http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=16

Sooooo....

Depending on whether or not Cindy went back to work (understand she may state that, but, I dunno if it has been corroborated):

George has between ~>2:30PM to <5:10PM to work on the Pontiac 7/15. George may have had ~1hr+ of this time on his own depending on whether or not Cindy went back to work (see below).

Cindy likely had ~1 hour on her own w/ the Pontiac between ~>5:10PM and <6:17PM, 7/15, when she left to go get Amy OR, up to ~3hrs total...with George up to <5:10PM depending on whether she went back to Gentiva after getting home w/ George ~>2:30PM or not. Note: High confidence that Cindy left from home to get Amy @ the mall based on Cindy passing the airport toll (vs. leaving from Gentiva).

IF we give Cindy the benefit of the doubt, it is plausble she left for Gentiva almost immediately after getting home (say, 3PM if she threw some things in the laundry to wash while she was out) and then returned home before hunting down Amy ~6PM. Note: There are no tolls on the typical route between G&C's & Gentiva, hence, no way to lock this down.

That's not to say they did or didn't have the opportunity to do something 7/16 before the Pontiac was picked up by LE...just looked @ 7/15 info for this dive.
*snipped*

Brittany S. mentions seeing Casey&#8217;s car on June 15th

If the trunk was cleaned by George and or Cindy I would have to lean towards prior to LE getting there. If the car was in the driveway with the trunk open and G&C where just standing there and then LE arrived shortly after I would think that someone from LE would have noticed if the trunk appeared different from that period of time to when it was towed on June 16th to the CS lab.
This statement that Lee gave to LE was when he arrived at the house no one was there and when he opened the garage door Casey&#8217;s car was parked inside. In no one elses statement is it mention about moving the car back out into the driveway. Lee&#8217;s statement is very specific in that he was sitting in the garage with the car and he could not stand the smell trying to talk with Casey. Of course there is the possibility that Brittany is wrong and she is remembering the day of June 16th.

Brittany told LE that she saw Casey's car with the trunk open in the driveway and George and Cindy standing around the car but they were not in the trunk and then shortly after LE arrived at the house. [This would be on June 15 but no actual time was mentioned as to when Brittany saw this.]
Page 1247 Lines 11-25 Brittany S. Interview with LE on July 24, 2008

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bs092308.pdf
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfile...o/Brittany.WMA
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71749

Bumping this up too, as I believe it establishes Cindy as being alone with the Pontiac that afternoon.

I see what you are saying, although the map you linked to is a little off (as I will show in a moment). Here is a key statement from George's Aug. 4 interview (page 40 / evidence page 2044):

But then again after we brought her car home my wife sent me back to work. Because I had an event to go to work at and she says, "I'll handle everything with Casey", and type stuff. Cause I was pretty livid at the moment.

I think we might want to revise Bond's timeline as follows:

~1:55PM Cindy & George wrapping up @ the towyard
~2:10PM Cindy & George arrive home with Pontiac (tow yard < 8 minutes from home on residential streets). George removes battery. Cindy tells him to go on to work.
~2:20PM George leaves for work. He passes through toll booths F & E on the way to the Andrews International office.
~5:00PM George leaves for his assignment at the Premier Cinema at Fashion Square Mall (this per his July 24 interview). He passes through toll booths E, F, then G. G is a toll booth on Goldenrod, and not one George would pass through going between work and home. While it is not a route I would take, it is one that is entirely plausible.

Brittany S. mentions seeing Casey’s car on June 15th

If the trunk was cleaned by George and or Cindy I would have to lean towards prior to LE getting there. If the car was in the driveway with the trunk open and G&C where just standing there and then LE arrived shortly after I would think that someone from LE would have noticed if the trunk appeared different from that period of time to when it was towed on June 16th to the CS lab.
This statement that Lee gave to LE was when he arrived at the house no one was there and when he opened the garage door Casey’s car was parked inside. In no one elses statement is it mention about moving the car back out into the driveway. Lee’s statement is very specific in that he was sitting in the garage with the car and he could not stand the smell trying to talk with Casey. Of course there is the possibility that Brittany is wrong and she is remembering the day of June 16th.

Brittany told LE that she saw Casey's car with the trunk open in the driveway and George and Cindy standing around the car but they were not in the trunk and then shortly after LE arrived at the house. [This would be on June 15 but no actual time was mentioned as to when Brittany saw this.]
Page 1247 Lines 11-25 Brittany S. Interview with LE on July 24, 2008

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bs092308.pdf
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfile...o/Brittany.WMA
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71749
Shadow...thanks for digging this out. I hadn't noted the Brittani account of G&C in the driveway...and that does a nice job of painting the picture that day. It also suggests to me that the reason it was pulled into the garage was to (a) prevent Casey from taking it, as well as the battery being removed...which supports G&C were thinking along these lines, and (b) to effect a thorough cleaning. Based on Brittani's account they were investigating it first, then, they (or one of them) decided to pull it into the garage.

Based on the floorplan thread which points out that the washer & dryer are IN the garage, it seems (to me anyway) to be a more natural extension for Cindy to just toss some stinky things from the car into the wash...I mean...she's standing right there.

I've long since trashed my orig. doc files, but, IIRC, the car had been pulled out to the curb when LE came to pick it up. OT to 7/15, I guess, since IIRC they picked it up on 7/16 or 7/17....don't have the date/time handy.

(Orig. Posted 11/30/08) OK, so here is my speculation of the route Casey was following to pick up Amy, beginning approximately 1:00PM, based on cell pings and direction of pings to cell towers:

1:00 PM - leave AL's. Must make a right turn and head east. It is clear from pings to tower 58 she gets as far as Goldenrod, where it appears she pulls a U-turn to head west. This is the desired direction, because she wants to get onto Semoran. Tower 46 pings from Tony's and University as she heads west.

1:08 PM - left turn from University onto Semoran. Pings to tower 51 at 1:10 to 1:11 consistent with this location.

1:15 PM - Cross 408, continue to head south. Pings at 1:15 and 1:17 to north side of tower 30 consistent with this.

For some reason at this point Casey decides she needs to stop by Ric / Amy's place. So she loops back towards their apartment.

1:19 PM - Right turn onto Lake Margaret, heading west in the vicinity of the Sawgrass Apartments. Pings to north side of tower 24 consistent with this.

1:22 PM - Right turn onto S. Conway (15) heading north past Sawgrass.

1:28 PM - Left onto Curry Ford (stuck at light), heading west.

1:30 PM - Right onto S. Crystal Lake, heading north.

1:34 PM - Left onto E. Robinson to Ric / Amy's

1:35 PM to 1:41 PM - At Ric / Amy's (park, go in, get something, come out, leave). Pings to cell towers at this time consistent with this location.

Now she needs to get onto S. Orange to head toward airport. Takes back roads to avoid traffic.

1:43 PM - Left on Summerlin, heading south.
*snipped, bold and orig. post date by me*

OK...here's a beautiful thing....

IMHO, that detour that APPEARED to be to Ric & Amy's ref'd by JWG above was ACTUALLY to the Orange County Clerk's Office @ 425 N. Orange Avenue to pay the $50 fee that is shown in Blink's post http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/ after stopping @ BoA, 390 N Orange Ave, @ 1:24PM a short distance away to cash the $250 check. Prolly all a single park'n walk.

Note that this event is also described by Jamie R.'s account of 7/15 Casey being downtown to deal w/ a speeding ticket.

All supported by the pings & statements.

Casey is sooooooooooooooooooooooo nailed as posing @ ZG.

Georgia PI: Would you be so kind as to add these two locations to the ping map?

*snipped, bold and orig. post date by me*

OK...here's a beautiful thing....

IMHO, that detour that APPEARED to be to Ric & Amy's ref'd by JWG above was ACTUALLY to the Orange County Clerk's Office @ 425 N. Orange Avenue to pay the $50 fee that is shown in Blink's post http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/ after stopping @ BoA, 390 N Orange Ave, @ 1:24PM a short distance away to cash the $250 check. Prolly all a single park'n walk.

Note that this event is also described by Jamie R.'s account of 7/15 Casey being downtown to deal w/ a speeding ticket.

All supported by the pings & statements.

Casey is sooooooooooooooooooooooo nailed as posing @ ZG.

Georgia PI: Would you be so kind as to add these two locations to the ping map?

Im getting it but why? Why did she even have to ever pay that ticket?

*snipped, bold and orig. Post date by me*

ok...here's a beautiful thing....

Imho, that detour that appeared to be to ric & amy's ref'd by jwg above was actually to the orange county clerk's office @ 425 n. Orange avenue to pay the $50 fee that is shown in blink's post http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/ after stopping @ boa, 390 n orange ave, @ 1:24pm a short distance away to cash the $250 check. Prolly all a single park'n walk.

Note that this event is also described by jamie r.'s account of 7/15 casey being downtown to deal w/ a speeding ticket.

all supported by the pings & statements.

casey is sooooooooooooooooooooooo nailed as posing @ zg.

Georgia pi: Would you be so kind as to add these two locations to the ping map?

Done......................

I won't comment on what I think of Blink's theory, however I will say that:
The Check # 146 in the amount of $250.00 was written by Casey to Casey and was cashed at approximately 1:24 pm at the counter of the Bank of America (Conway Banking Center) 2701 South Conway Road, Orlando, FL and posted on July 15, 2008.
This is supported in the documents.

The Check # 146 in the amount of $250.00 was written by Casey to Casey and was cashed at approximately 1:24 pm at the counter of the Bank of America (Conway Banking Center) 2701 South Conway Road, Orlando, FL and posted on July 15, 2008.

Thanks, i.b.nora...I think that's gonna make things fall into place much better!
:blowkiss:

Nora...this would help GREATLY if true. I have an incident report but it shows the Orange Ave address. What document shows the above? Please link or PM me so I can arrange an email xfer.

I respect Blink, really, I do. But she's got the computer forensics completely wrong.

Very frustrating. I've explained it over and over.

Well, I cannot find the exact document right now, but WFTV did report on this in an article called Grand Jury To Consider Charging Casey Anthony With Killing Caylee:
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 – updated: 1:01 pm EDT October 9, 2008

"It appears Casey never had to lie her way through at Target stores, at the Winn Dixie, where she bought more beer, or even at the Bank of America on South Conway on July 15, the day before she was arrested.
At the bank, she walked up to the teller window, wearing a cross around her neck and looking right at the security camera until the teller handed her the $250 in cash for the check she wrote and she leaves with a smile."

I hope this will suffice for right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974
Back