Ping Map for July 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Don't all government offices have surveillance cameras? I haven't seen this mentioned. If KC went in to pay a ticket, wouldn't they have it on tape? After all, we've seen movie star KC at Target, Block Buster and BOA. It just seems reasonable to me that this transaction would have been recorded. Anyone know anything about this?

Just found this today, although I guess I have had it for awhile but don't know where I got it. In a pdf entitled 20080384111.pdf which is the signed document about the Zenaida charges, it says that the fine must be paid at:

Orange County Service Building
475 West Story Road
Ocoee, Florida 34761

The box IS checked by that item. The box by the Traffic Court at N. Orange Ave is NOT checked.

Unless there is some other document that says the $100 was paid in Orlando, I would have to assume it was paid in Ocoee.

Can you post a link to that PDF, please?

I've seen some confusion on other threads regarding the events of the day, largely because I have been too lazy to tidy disparate threads up. Here is an initial attempt to lay out the time line for the day across the perspective of several players.

7:30 AM - Cindy leaves for work. :run:

8:00 AM - KC is awake and sends her first text of the day to ... Robert C.?

8:15 AM - KC spends the next 20 minutes uploading 34 pictures to Photobucket. :eek:nline:

8:40 AM - Tony leaves for class. KC begins a text fest with Tony...and Ricardo...and William W...that lasts about an hour and culminates in a 17 minute call with William.
:talker:

10:25 AM - KC speaks with Amy and confirms pickup arrangements at the airport.

11:20 AM - KC (still at Tony's) mass-texts several friends which erupts into a giddy texting session with most of them, lasting a full hour and a half.

11:30 AM - George leaves for the post office to pick up the certified letter, learning it is from a towing company in possession of the Pontiac . He sees that he is required to bring identification and proof of ownership, so he returns to Hopespring to get the title. There is no indication as to how much it will cost to get the car back.

12:00 PM - George returns to Hopespring to get the Pontiac's title.

12:20 PM - George arrives at the tow yard to find out what the deal is with the Pontiac. It is at this time he learns he needs cash to get the car back, and a lot of it.

12:40 PM - George returns to Hopespring and attempts to call Cindy, reaching her on the third try at 12:45. He asks her to meet him at home and to pick up some cash on the way, and to see if she can reach KC to find out what is going on with the car.

12:47 PM - Cindy tries calling KC, but it rolls to VM. She leaves a message.

12:53 PM - KC takes a brief call from Tony. Probably discussing afternoon plans as KC needs to get Amy at the airport.

12:58 PM - KC returns Cindy's call without checking her voicemail. Cindy speaks to her for four minutes, trying to understand why the car is at the tow yard. KC gives her some story about the car running out of gas and the fact she intended to go back and pick it up, but it had already been towed.

1:00 PM - Knowing she may be "busted" by her parents, KC leaves Tony's to run a couple of "errands" before picking up Amy.

1:01 PM - First of four quick calls between George and Cindy. During one of these calls George learns from Cindy that KC claimed to run out of gas, so George goes to the shed to get a can of gas for the trip to the to yard.

1:10 PM - Cindy makes a quick stop to get cash and calls KC for 1 1/2 minutes, probably to chew her out regarding how much money it was going to cost to get the car out of hock. This may have prompted KC to make a withdrawal of her own.

1:20 PM - KC arrives at Bank of America and cashes a check for $250 made out to "Cash" on Amy's account.

1:25 PM - KC leaves BoA and heads west, possibly on the 408.

1:30 PM - Cindy and George meet at the Anthony home and take one vehicle down to the tow yard. George takes a gas can containing gas with him.

1:35 PM - KC is in the vicinity of the the Orange County Clerk's office and Ricardo's. According to Blink's theory, KC is there to pay $50 of "ZG's" fine. By my calculation, she has no more than 15 minutes to park, go in, pay the fine, and get back into her car. Real tight, IMHO. Her reason for going that route is a mystery to me, however. I think she made a very quick stop in that area, possibly even at Ricardo's, then headed to Cast Iron.

1:40 PM - Cindy and George arrive at the tow yard. George adds gas to the tank. George also smells the smell, asks the attendant to check the trunk with him. They discover trash that the attendant throws out.

1:55 PM - Cindy & George wrap up at the towyard and drive home.

1:55 PM - KC arrives at Cast Iron Tatoos to make an appointment for another Tatoo (may have arrived as early as 1:50). Clearly she had stopped somewhere, because it is only a 10 minute drive from BoA to Cast Iron. However, she needs enough time to make the appointment and chat up the crew, even promising to bring Caylee in with her when she gets the next tat. :cloud9:

2:00 PM - KC leaves Cast Iron Tatoos and heads south toward Orlando International Airport.

2:05 PM - Cindy & George arrive home with Pontiac (tow yard < 8 minutes from home on residential streets). George removes battery so that the car will not be stolen given they are leaving the doors open. George has an event to go work that night and is pretty livid about the situation, so Cindy sends him back to work and says "I'll handle everything with Casey". :mad:

2:15 PM - KC stops somewhere outside of OIA for about 10 minutes, possibly to gas up Amy's car on Amy's nickel.

2:20 PM - George leaves for work. He passes through toll booths F & E on the way to the Andrews International office.

2:30 PM - Cindy leaves for Gentiva.

2:30 PM - KC at OIA, waiting for Amy and friends.

3:00 PM - Cindy arrives at Gentiva and describes the car situation. Some urge her to call police. They also urge her to leave and work on her family issues.

3:30 PM - KC leaves OIA with Amy. Amy drives her back to Tony's so that Amy can return to OIA and pick up the rest of the crew.

3:45 PM - Cindy leaves Gentiva for home.

4:15 PM - Cindy returns home, removes items from the car.

4:27 PM - KC back at Tony's. Cindy texts KC: "Call me asap major prob" :eek:

4:45 PM - Cindy sends another text asking KC to call her

5:00PM George leaves from Andrews International for his assignment at the Premier Cinema at Fashion Square Mall. He passes through toll booths E, F, then G.

5:06 PM - KC takes an eight minute call from Mark H.

5:25 PM - KC goes onto her laptop computer.
:eek:nline:

5:30 PM - Cindy attempts to call KC but the call does not go through.

5:40 PM - Cindy locates Amy's number on the resume from the Pontiac. She calls George and lets him know what she's found and that she plans to try to get Amy to help her locate KC.

5:42 PM - KC initiates the first of two calls to settle her ATT bill. :rolleyes:

5:50 PM - Cindy calls Amy from the home phone. Asks if Amy can take her to KC. Amy needs to close this with her friend who is waiting in line for an iPod.

6:00 PM - Amy calls Cindy at home and arranges to have Cindy pick her up at the mall.

6:30 PM - KC receives confirmation from ATT that her bill of $574.60 has been paid. :thumb:

6:35 PM - Cindy meets Amy at the mall.

7:05 PM - Cindy and Amy arrive at Tony's

7:20 PM - Cindy, KC and Amy leave Tony's to drop Amy off at Ricardo's

7:40 PM - Amy is dropped off at Ricardo's. Further confrontation in parking lot.
Cindy threatens to take KC to the police. The two leave the apartment complex and drive for the station on Pershing. :argue:

8:00 PM - Cindy and KC arrive at police station on Pershing Ave. where confrontation continues.
Police station closed.

8:08 PM - Cindy calls 911 to report KC for stealing the car and money. 911 operator advises her to return home.

8:12 PM - Cindy leaves police station. Calls George and is very upset.

8:15 PM - George calls Lee, gives overview of the situation, and asks Lee to meet Cindy and KC at the home.

8:22 PM - Tony tries texting KC to find out what is going on, only to discover she left her phone in his apartment.

8:25 PM - Lee arrives at Hopespring. :bud:

8:30 PM - KC and Cindy arrive at Hopespring.

8:33 PM - George calls Lee and then Cindy to find out what is going on. They ask him to come home ASAP, but he needs to finish his assignment at the theater.

8:44 PM - Cindy places second 911 call

8:45 PM - Lee powers up the HP desktop. :eek:nline:

9:30 PM - Tony uses KC's phone to speak with Amy and learns of the check fraud.

9:40 PM - Lee speaks with KC privately and she tells him Caylee has been kidnapped. Cindy overhears this and asks "what have you done?" :waitasec:

9:41 PM - Cindy places final 911 call saying Caylee has been kidnapped and describing the smell in the car. :eek:

9:42 PM - George arrives home as Cindy is in the call and finds her crying in the garage. :(

9:55 PM - Law enforcement arrives. :cop:

10:15 PM - Lee, George and Cindy fill out written statements.

10:15 PM - Lee gets onto the home computer and starts poking around...unsuccessfully.

11:50 PM - Lee gives up on the computer and leaves for Tony's. :bang:

7:45 PM - Cindy confronts KC in parking lot at police station Police station closed. Additional confrontation. (Was it ever confirmed that the police station was closed? I would assume there are cameras at the police station as well and if they did go to the station wouldn't there be surveillance of that as well? Also, by any chance did they ping going by the remains site? Is there another route to take to get back home. I am not good at this ping stuff at all). Sorry if this has already been discussed. TYIA

Here is an initial attempt to lay out the time line for the day across the perspective of several players.

:clap: Huge Thanks to you, JWG. :clap: You clearly spent a good deal of time organizing all of the information...color-coding...multiple-perspectives...fact-based and all. Thanks!! :)

Prompts me to ask a question on the computer forensics thread.... :)

What about the CS's call of thinking he seen her jogging...was that on 7/15 or was it another date? TIA

I've seen some confusion on other threads regarding the events of the day, largely because I have been too lazy to tidy disparate threads up. Here is an initial attempt to lay out the time line for the day across the perspective of several players.

8:15 AM - KC spends the next 20 minutes uploading 34 pictures to Photobucket. :eek:nline:

8:40 AM - Tony leaves for class. KC begins a text fest with Tony...and Ricardo...and William W...that lasts about an hour and culminates in a 17 minute call with William.

11:20 AM - KC (still at Tony's) mass-texts several friends which erupts into a giddy texting session with most of them, lasting a full hour and a half.

11:30 AM - George leaves for the post office to pick up the certified letter, learning it is from a towing company in possession of the Pontiac . He sees that he is required to bring identification and proof of ownership, so he returns to Hopespring to get the title. There is no indication as to how much it will cost to get the car back.

12:20 PM - George arrives at the tow yard to find out what the deal is with the Pontiac. It is at this time he learns he needs cash to get the car back, and a lot of it.

12:40 PM - George returns to Hopespring and attempts to call Cindy, reaching her on the third try at 12:45. He asks her to meet him at home and to pick up some cash on the way, and to see if she can reach KC to find out what is going on with the car.

12:53 PM - KC takes a brief call from Tony. Probably discussing afternoon plans as KC needs to get Amy at the airport.

12:58 PM - KC returns Cindy's call without checking her voicemail. Cindy speaks to her for four minutes, trying to understand why the car is at the tow yard. KC gives her some story about the car running out of gas and the fact she intended to go back and pick it up, but it had already been towed.

1:00 PM - Knowing she may be "busted" by her parents, KC leaves Tony's to run a couple of "errands" before picking up Amy.

1:01 PM - First of four quick calls between George and Cindy. During one of these calls George learns from Cindy that KC claimed to run out of gas, so George goes to the shed to get a can of gas for the trip to the to yard.

1:10 PM - Cindy makes a quick stop to get cash and calls KC for 1 1/2 minutes, probably to chew her out regarding how much money it was going to cost to get the car out of hock. This may have prompted KC to make a withdrawal of her own.

1:20 PM - KC arrives at Bank of America and cashes a check for $250 made out to "Cash" on Amy's account.

1:30 PM - Cindy and George meet at the Anthony home and take one vehicle down to the tow yard. George takes a gas can containing gas with him.

1:35 PM - KC is in the vicinity of the the Orange County Clerk's office and Ricardo's. According to Blink's theory, KC is there to pay $50 of "ZG's" fine. By my calculation, she has no more than 15 minutes to park, go in, pay the fine, and get back into her car. Real tight, IMHO. Her reason for going that route is a mystery to me, however. I think she made a very quick stop in that area, possibly even at Ricardo's, then headed to Cast Iron.

1:40 PM - Cindy and George arrive at the tow yard. George adds gas to the tank. George also smells the smell, asks the attendant to check the trunk with him. They discover trash that the attendant throws out.

1:55 PM - KC arrives at Cast Iron Tatoos to make an appointment for another Tatoo (may have arrived as early as 1:50). Clearly she had stopped somewhere, because it is only a 10 minute drive from BoA to Cast Iron. However, she needs enough time to make the appointment and chat up the crew, even promising to bring Caylee in with her when she gets the next tat. :cloud9:

2:00 PM - KC leaves Cast Iron Tatoos and heads south toward Orlando International Airport.

2:05 PM - Cindy & George arrive home with Pontiac (tow yard < 8 minutes from home on residential streets). George removes battery so that the car will not be stolen given they are leaving the doors open. George has an event to go work that night and is pretty livid about the situation, so Cindy sends him back to work and says "I'll handle everything with Casey". :mad:

2:15 PM - KC stops somewhere outside of OIA for about 10 minutes, possibly to gas up Amy's car on Amy's nickel.

2:20 PM - George leaves for work. He passes through toll booths F & E on the way to the Andrews International office.

3:00 PM - Cindy arrives at Gentiva and describes the car situation. Some urge her to call police. They also urge her to leave and work on her family issues.

3:30 PM - KC leaves OIA with Amy. Amy drives her back to Tony's so that Amy can return to OIA and pick up the rest of the crew.

5:00PM George leaves from Andrews International for his assignment at the Premier Cinema at Fashion Square Mall. He passes through toll booths E, F, then G.

5:40 PM - Cindy locates Amy's number on the resume from the Pontiac. She calls George and lets him know what she's found and that she plans to try to get Amy to help her locate KC.

5:42 PM - KC initiates the first of two calls to settle her ATT bill. :rolleyes:

5:50 PM - Cindy calls Amy from the home phone. Asks if Amy can take her to KC. Amy needs to close this with her friend who is waiting in line for an iPod.

6:00 PM - Amy calls Cindy at home and arranges to have Cindy pick her up at the mall.

6:30 PM - KC receives confirmation from ATT that her bill of $574.60 has been paid. :thumb:

7:40 PM - Amy is dropped off at Ricardo's. Further confrontation in parking lot.
Cindy threatens to take KC to the police. The two leave the apartment complex and drive for the station on Pershing. :argue:

8:00 PM - Cindy and KC arrive at police station on Pershing Ave. where confrontation continues.
Police station closed.

8:08 PM - Cindy calls 911 to report KC for stealing the car and money. 911 operator advises her to return home.

8:15 PM - George calls Lee, gives overview of the situation, and asks Lee to meet Cindy and KC at the home.

8:22 PM - Tony tries texting KC to find out what is going on, only to discover she left her phone in his apartment.

8:33 PM - George calls Lee and then Cindy to find out what is going on. They ask him to come home ASAP, but he needs to finish his assignment at the theater.

9:40 PM - Lee speaks with KC privately and she tells him Caylee has been kidnapped. Cindy overhears this and asks "what have you done?" :waitasec:

9:41 PM - Cindy places final 911 call saying Caylee has been kidnapped and describing the smell in the car. :eek:

9:42 PM - George arrives home as Cindy is in the call and finds her crying in the garage. :(

10:15 PM - Lee gets onto the home computer and starts poking around...unsuccessfully.

I don't know how I missed this post.
Great work JWG!

Police station closed.

9:25 pm - Cindy attempts to call 321-*advertiser censored*-2291, a number that was apparently created by taking the number for one of Casey's friends and switching the middle three numbers to the beginning. Cindy previously tried to call this number once before--on July 3, just before going into overdrive trying to track down Casey. This may be the number Casey gave Cindy for "Zanny."

I just don't want to lose track of Cindy's attempt to call Zanny (IMO) before she made the third, crazy-panicked "smell of death" 911 call. I have added it to the timeline above in red. Not sure whether Casey's "confession" of the kidnapping (listed at 9:40 pm above) actually occurred before or after this phone call.

Discussion of this and other attempts to contact Zanny: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4767107#post4767107"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4767107#post4767107[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back