Places to look for Janet's killer

ewwwinteresting said:
GM, isn't this where raven worked when he was a teenager? I seem to remember him mentioning at his site or resume or something about working at a bike shop in Utah? Does his former employer know something? Tell me! Tell me! :)

Someone dropped me a note letting me know that Raven was FIRED from his cell phone gig and now works part time as a bike shop boy at the same shop he worked at as a teen. Talk about traveling backwards in life.

Yikes, that's where we take our bikes to have them tuned up. I don't really want to run into him. I am curious though, maybe I'll drive by.

newkid said:
Yikes, that's where we take our bikes to have them tuned up. I don't really want to run into him. I am curious though, maybe I'll drive by.
Ohhh that would be good NK if you can do that. Let us know what, if any, you see...hear!

ETA: Click for a map to our Draper store (762 East 12300 South).</FONT>

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Phone Contacts [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]801.576.8844[/font]​

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]E-mail:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.canyonbicycles.com/images/mail.gif[/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mikep@aros.net[/font]​

NK: Do you know mike p? Is this the owner? Maybe this is the friend raven talked about at his site and the one that got him a job now?? Wonder if he knows about the embezzlement or bothered to do a background check.

golfmom said:
Someone dropped me a note letting me know that Raven was FIRED from his cell phone gig and now works part time as a bike shop boy at the same shop he worked at as a teen. Talk about traveling backwards in life.
Uhhhh, let me guess the background check came back???? OMG, do employers really hire people before the background check comes back?

So many questions...are we going to see him fired from the bike shop also in another week or so? Is raven ever going to be able to support himself and his kid once the trust fund monies run out? Hopefully raven can tie those apron strings to mom tighter.

Well if you a find a guy that fits this description, you will probably have found Janet's Killer:

A guy that's riding an expensive new bike from his Mommy's house to a Parents without Parnters Group Function, while talking on a really expensive cellphone to a not-so-bright broad, after playing soccer with a bunch of balding Mulletproof guys?

terminatrixator said:
Well if you a find a guy that fits this description, you will probably have found Janet's Killer:

A guy that's riding an expensive new bike from his Mommy's house to a Parents without Parnters Group Function, while talking on a really expensive cellphone to a not-so-bright broad, after playing soccer with a bunch of balding Mulletproof guys?
.......good one..

..or, a guy , riding a really cool "demo" bike, loaned to him from the lame bike shop he works at.......pedalling to his mother's, because he has nowhere else to go.......( but 1st, stopping by the credit union to pilfer $$$$'s from the "trust fund") arriving home to log on to his new computer, ( bought from said "son's trust fund) ...

..only to find his previous ( google ) logs/chats have disappeared...." said logs now confiscated and in the property of LE"..........poor raven.....
...oh well.........maybe he can now create a raven @ yahoo email............until yahoo is also subpeoned..

lauriej said:
.......good one..

..or, a guy , riding a really cool "demo" bike, loaned to him from the lame bike shop he works at.......pedalling to his mother's, because he has nowhere else to go.......( but 1st, stopping by the credit union to pilfer $$$$'s from the "trust fund") arriving home to log on to his new computer, ( bought from said "son's trust fund) ...

..only to find his previous ( google ) logs/chats have disappeared...." said logs now confiscated and in the property of LE"..........poor raven.....
...oh well.........maybe he can now create a raven @ yahoo email............until yahoo is also subpeoned..
Even Better........:D

This sounds so familiar. Wife is gone, husband turns to *advertiser censored* to fill the void. Hmm - where have I heard this before??

Oh, yeah .... :behindbar

Apparently, Raven is also on a team called the Regulaters, (I don't know why the misspelling). I don't know if this is Mulletproof renamed or if it's a separate team altogther. Interesting to note although I don't know why, I find his name when I click the cached version but not through the direct link. Here are the links, (cached first):

MENS B

mens b

I think this is where they play in Salt Lake:

110 South 2000 West
Lindon, Utah 84062
801-437-0590 facility
801-427-8694

so the mulletproofers decided they didn't like teasing and changed their name to regulaters or did he join another team...I'm thinking they didn't like the teasing - awe!

JerseyGirl said:
Apparently, Raven is also on a team called the Regulaters, (I don't know why the misspelling). I don't know if this is Mulletproof renamed or if it's a separate team altogther. Interesting to note although I don't know why, I find his name when I click the cached version but not through the direct link. Here are the links, (cached first):

MENS B

mens b
hmmm...that 's interesting........and good find jersey.!.
..the "MEN 'S B"...is as of 12/08..............with raven's name listed.............and the 'regulater' team at 0(wins) and 7 (losses).

..the "men's b" ..is as of 12 /09,also at 0 (wins) and 7 (losses) ..and yet no mention of raven's name at all...........( and yet the team 'regulater' is still showing on the roster........) where did raven go between 12/08/05 and 12/09/05 ?

according to this : as of 12/21 :

http://www.letsplaysoccer.com/Main/Locations/saltlake/std/MBT1.htm

..he is still also playing for "mulletproof"....'men's b' on tuesday nights......

...(what 's a guy TO do ?.........his wife has been murdered.......he hasn't got a clue as to what to do with his baby boy---(oh right, move clear across the country and pawn him off on grandma.?!)-------and why not participate in TWO soccer leagues, while semi-not-even pretending to be the least bit interested in the murder case against his wife & unborn child ?)

I wonder if this thread could/should be merged with Where's Raven since most (if not all) of the posts in this thread are referring to Raven.

LTUlegal said:
Hm, maybe the soccer team ain't gettin' any scores & maybe his girlfriend ain't either! :loser:
OMG - I just noticed this.....I had to bwwaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa over this.

I think Mulletproof was around the last time I looked online. Don't know if they are still playing, will look into this more tomorrow.

yep..mulletproof is still playing................barely, they're in a dismal last place as of march 14th.........

MENS B TUES 1STANDINGS FOR:3/14TEAM NAMEGPWLTGFGAPOINTSJEREMY JONES2 20015330 1st BIO DIESEL2 1018723 2nd MMM SUGAR2 110151320 3rd JUVENTUS2 110111518 4th TIGRES2 01181213 5th MULLETPROOF2 0204114 6th

Well we know that Raven will be in a dismal place when he dies for all eternity, but holding out for him to hit the dismal place here on earth when there is finally earthly justice for the rave.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back