POI - Dale Golder - #2

post_new.gif
Today, 03:38 PM

I saw earlier that a few people were talking about truck drivers and wanted to give you another sleuthing tool (of course, this is for owner/operators).

http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/

Respectfully brought from Milliac who posted this on the main thread

little bit about the military (fwiw).. my hubby was a recruiting commander for three years...

There is a delayed entry program for all branches of the service to include the NG, and the Reserves of all branches. The paperwork is signed...an agreement with the recruit for delayed entry into the service. Basic training is than done ((usually)) in the summer between the junior and senior years. Drill is done on weekends in between (or if active duty there is intermittant training that is done thru the recruiting office). After graduation you are swore in officially and attend AIT (advanced individual training) in your specialty area and your career continues.

HOWEVER

It is also possible for those 17 years of age with the signature of a parent and a GED to do the same type program.. They must be 17 at the time of AIT at a minimum... In other words, a kid could sign up with parental signature for delayed entry, and after successful completion of the GED be sworn in and attend AIT.

Did DG graduate from a HS? Just wondering...

As for the other military question about weight limits... yes they SURE do exist (to the woe of many LOL).. They are based on your sex and your age (as do the requirements of the PT test).

As for what would make a soldier nondeployable... I would not think that weight would be a black liner on a NG soldier. There are MANY, MANY, MANY steps that a unit goes thru predeployment and many boxes to check off on each and every soldier to ensure they they are a "go". For those with a PT test failure or over weight, they would simply deploy with appropriate "profile" in their packet and remial PT, weight plan would be assigned to them to be followed. However, something such as an injury or even a mental incapacitation could keep a soldier back.. as could extenuating family circumstances (usually VERY hard to obtain). Trust me, before a soldier deploys they are checked down to each and every tooth! (yes! I have seen units jump through hoops to get a soldier a go on his dental check hours before the bus came to pick up the unit!).. Hope this helps :)

Ahhh, that was the teaser. Here's what's going to keep some of you up late tonight. Oct 6 photos Foreman Road and ponds

The only thing is that now I'm not sure if I got the right place. I know it's Foreman Road but I don't know which one is where the SW was served.

Brilliant photography mikeb. I'm not the person to ask about maps and property lines! I get lost on my way to work. Do you know if all that heavily wooded forest is Federal, State, privately owned or a mix. TIA

oh oh. I got the wrong place. Good thing I'm not on the SWAT team breaking down doors.

Looks like AG or DG (or at least one of the family members) is standing in the drive way next to the blue van (who ever it is is wearing a orangish/red shirt)

Ahhh, that was the teaser. Here's what's going to keep some of you up late tonight. Oct 6 photos Foreman Road and ponds

The only thing is that now I'm not sure if I got the right place. I know it's Foreman Road but I don't know which one is where the SW was served.
I saw an address somewhere of the G family living at and the SW was done at the two properties that I noted down as... 149 Foreman (the SW POI and the parents and some siblings?)
Another parcel I wrote down the info was... 180523230050 185 Sand Creek Rd and 180523230040A & 180523230040B both properties show 149 FOREMAN RD as the address. They noted that ... "TG owns all 3 parcels".

Google - from Maple (Beehive)
Head east on W Maple St toward S 5th St 0.2 mi
2. Turn right at S 3rd St 0.4 mi
3. Turn right at Mc Cleary-Sine Rd/Mox Chehalis Rd/Sand Creek
Continue to follow Mox Chehalis Rd 0.8 mi
4. Take the 2nd right onto 87041/Foreman Rd
Destination will be on the left 1.0 mi
Destination.... 149 Foreman Rd

Hope that helps with the pics. Great shots by the way!

Sorry Salem, I got a phone call and guess I lost my train of thinking - and thanks. Now I'm wondering who the girl was?

I do believe that remains a mystery. Her name was redacted out. I thought it might be SC, but someone reminded me that DG had 50ish phone calls/texts with SC that afternoon/evening. There would be no reason to call/text her if she was there with him. Soooooo..... I haven't seen where anyone has managed to ID her yet.

Salem

on DG myspace i did follow and go look at some of his friends myspace's and there is a girl and she has pics of DG and the girls mom.......if that would help?

Have any of those abundant waterways and lakes so visible in the photos been dreged in the effort to find Lindsey? If not, why not? Does anyone know? TIA.

Thanks for the magnificent photos, Mikeb!

How long after Lindsey disappeared did LE interview DG? If he did have any cuts and bruises, would they still have been visible? Or had too much time elapsed by then?

Is the person with the initial "R" still thought to be the last person who reported seeing Lindsey, the woman who was on her way to work in a neighboring county?

TIA.

How long after Lindsey disappeared did LE interview DG? If he did have any cuts and bruises, would they still have been visible? Or had too much time elapsed by then?

Is the person with the initial "R" still thought to be the last person who reported seeing Lindsey, the woman who was on her way to work in a neighboring county?

TIA.

I think it was 1 month after Lindsey went missing that they questioned him due to a tip that came in according to a article I read, so I'm sure if there where any cuts or bruises they would have been healed by then...jmo of course...

There is one picture of the site 149 Foreman Rd

OH boy! The leaves are just starting to turn, aren't they? And yes, when they fall, the searching will be more difficult. I was looking for the possibility of even a slight clearing on the property and didn't see any.

Locals, can you ask the younger crowd where the kids go to hang out in the boonies?

There is one picture of the site 149 Foreman Rd

mikeb, your photos are wonderful. What a wonderful asset you are to WS. Thank you for all you are doing for Lindsey and her family and for us here at WS.
Here are some screen caps of the property from news video when the search was conducted and some from the Grays harbor tax parcel search. Hope this helps in identifying the property.
Abandonedhousepropertysearch.jpg

Abandonedhouseproperty.jpg

Abandonedhousevehicles.jpg

180523230050A98.jpg

180523230050A99.jpg

What time did he leave that BBQ that night? 9 ish right? He ha d a girl with him at that BBQ, did he have to take her home? Wasn't that our train of thought at one point? Hence, he saw LB walking and ...
I may be COMPLETELY off here but after reading the SW. I thought that the detective was trying to say that after DG started getting questioned about Lindsey's disappearance.. he started hanging out with the neighbor every night.. that had the problems with memory that was due to drug and alcohol abuse.. in an attempt to create an alibi for June 26th. That the neighbor with the memory problems, when questioned did say that DG was at the BBQ that night and that he was with a girl. Then when they talked to the girl. She said that she was there but that DG wasn't there... and she agreed to be interviewed. I guess I will have to read it again. I just don't get why they would add the info about the person with the memory problem and the girl's answer and that she agreed to be interviewed if they weren't trying to establish that he had told several difference stories about where he was that night, that were all untrue. That he even tried to manipulate someone with mental problems to lie for him.

I may be COMPLETELY off here but after reading the SW. I thought that the detective was trying to say that after DG started getting questioned about Lindsey's disappearance.. he started hanging out with the neighbor every night.. that had the problems with memory that was due to drug and alcohol abuse.. in an attempt to create an alibi for June 26th. That the neighbor with the memory problems, when questioned did say that DG was at the BBQ that night and that he was with a girl. Then when they talked to the girl. She said that she was there but that DG wasn't there... and she agreed to be interviewed. I guess I will have to read it again. I just don't get why they would add the info about the person with the memory problem and the girl's answer and that she agreed to be interviewed if they weren't trying to establish that he had told several difference stories about where he was that night, that were all untrue. That he even tried to manipulate someone with mental problems to lie for him.

Very interesting!! I will have to read it again too. I first thought someone had told LE DG was there with SC, but then SC said she wasn't and that it was actually someone else he was there with. Hmmmm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back