Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

The weirdos' are coming out of the woodwork in this case.
If she came to my house I wouldn't have even opened the door.
Lordy, the A's need to get a grip on reality.
I bet LE is getting sick and tired of being called every day to some sort of stuff going on at this home. This people thrive on drama like no family I have ever seen. Bar None!!

More was posted

3:54 PM ET - Another patrol car just showed up. Two officers are still talking to Cindy and Lee and two officers are asking people to move cars that are incorrectly parked.

3:52 PM ET - Two more officers show up apparently to help determine if this woman is trespassing.

So we have 4 or 6 officers for a trespass call? Expensive. The woman must have made some kind of threat or something. 4 officers if over the top for trespass - 6 would be some kind of record I think :confused:

Salem

I doubt it is concerning any charges against George. LE has already stated that will be BURIED at the bottom of a stack of basically trivial/non-issues, and will likely result in nothing more than a summons...
OT, that is one precious child in your avatar!!!

The weirdos' are coming out of the woodwork in this case.
If she came to my house I wouldn't have even opened the door.
Lordy, the A's need to get a grip on reality.
I bet LE is getting sick and tired of being called every day to some sort of stuff going on at this home. This people thrive on drama like no family I have ever seen. Bar None!!

I'm going to disagree with you. Why shouldn't she open her door? If you listen to the new attorney explain the situation, you maybe can understand what people go through when they are thrown into these situations. We all don't know what it is like right?

I say that because "we are all innocent until proven guilty". People have GA and CA in the slammer. It just seems unfair until all the facts are out in this case and I mean real facts admissable in court.

WESH Ch 2 just reported that there is a woman there with a dog. She is holding a sign that says something about she wouldn't let her dog be lost for a month without looking for it. An LE was talking to her, making sure she was not tresspassing, and another LE was speaking with Lee.

Y'know...If they just arrest and charge her and put her back in jail where she belongs the police wouldn't have to deal with all of this trivial nonsense....of people standing one inch from their driveway, giant billboards blocking the sidewalk, angry mobs etc.

Just charge her already.
No kidding. And Casey wouldn't have to endure all those uncomfortable silences around the house.

Nah, leave her where she is for now.

Back to topic, which woman is trespassing? The blog says the woman left an hour ago.

Nancy Grace Field Producers give first-hand accounts of the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check here for frequent updates as producers blog live from the scene.

Orlando, Florida -- Wednesday - September 10, 2008

3:54 PM ET - Another patrol car just showed up. Two officers are still talking to Cindy and Lee and two officers are asking people to move cars that are incorrectly parked.

3:52 PM ET - Two more officers show up apparently to help determine if this woman is trespassing.

3:48 PM ET - Lee just joined his mother outside to talk to the officer.

3:45 PM ET - Casey just arrived home driven by her brother, Lee.

3:43 PM ET - Cindy outside talking to officer. He is calling something in from his cell phone.

3:42 PM ET - Police just showed up at Anthony home.

2:58 PM ET - Unidentified woman walks up to front door of Anthony home. Cindy opened the door and spoke to her in the doorway for about 10 mins. And then the woman left. She did not say a word to reporters when she walked to the house or before she left.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

I guess we'll find out soon enough. I'm on my way out the door to go take care of my nephew who had surgery today. You know, real surgery . . . not a made up one! A real nephew at that but I'll call him by his hip-hop name! Tony G! He has Down Syndrome but is cool as heck!

I'm going to disagree with you. Why shouldn't she open her door?

1. Her yard has angry protesters.
2. She knows the public is mad at her daughter and some are mad at the whole family.

Just to give two reasons that I would not open the door to a stranger.

WESH also reported, in addition to the protester with the dog, that LE will be filing further charges regarding theft. Waiting for link from WESH

I'm going to disagree with you. Why shouldn't she open her door? If you listen to the new attorney explain the situation, you maybe can understand what people go through when they are thrown into these situations. We all don't know what it is like right?

I say that because "we are all innocent until proven guilty". People have GA and CA in the slammer. It just seems unfair until all the facts are out in this case and I mean real facts admissable in court.

Wow, I'm not sure how you read that post to be slamming on Cindy and George? The fact is, if I were them, knowing how much hatred for them is out there right now (right OR wrong), I d*mn sure wouldn't open my door!

Wow, I'm not sure how you read that post to be slamming on Cindy and George? The fact is, if I were them, knowing how much hatred for them is out there right now (right OR wrong), I d*mn sure wouldn't open my door!

You and me both!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back