Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

Wow, I'm not sure how you read that post to be slamming on Cindy and George? The fact is, if I were them, knowing how much hatred for them is out there right now (right OR wrong), I d*mn sure wouldn't open my door!

I have to agree with that. I'd be afraid of someone coming by with a gun, or a bat, or who knows what. There are a lot of disturbed people out there. If I didn't recognize the person, I wouldn't just open the door.

--I'm not in their situation, and if someone knocks on my door I don't know, I only half open it, just in case I need to slam it shut quick.

Same here about the cam: and... *gasps* all PC's and no Mac's *covers my eyes in horror* LoL

With all of the craziness going on around the Anthony's, I'd be afraid to look out my window, much less go to the door. If the lady was trespassing, why didn't Cindy just close the door, instead of having a 10 minute convo with her? (as blog reported)

For those alerting this blog is not just people bloggin on the net, I beleive it is a credible blog source:

Nancy Grace Field Producers give first-hand accounts of the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check here for frequent updates as producers blog live from the scene.

Wow, I'm not sure how you read that post to be slamming on Cindy and George? The fact is, if I were them, knowing how much hatred for them is out there right now (right OR wrong), I d*mn sure wouldn't open my door!

I mean people in general think they should be arrested. Just a broad comment. I just can't believe some people's words on what should be done to these people. It doesn't seem right some of the comments. They are downright mean.

Cindy probably opened the door because she thought someone wanted to talk with her. She probably saw it was one woman, not a family of 5 and trusted the situation. Is there anything wrong with that? Isn't it her choice to do so?

Maybe it was someone she knew? and they are there for some other reason>?

Maybe it was the person doing the random drug test. Not sure how they dress or what kind of car they drive so sorry if this is a stupid comment. IMO

The weirdos' are coming out of the woodwork in this case.
If she came to my house I wouldn't have even opened the door.
Lordy, the A's need to get a grip on reality.
I bet LE is getting sick and tired of being called every day to some sort of stuff going on at this home. This people thrive on drama like no family I have ever seen. Bar None!!

Just quoting you to add I love your "KOOL AID" avatar, very funny!

I doubt it is concerning any charges against George. LE has already stated that will be BURIED at the bottom of a stack of basically trivial/non-issues, and will likely result in nothing more than a summons...

So George can assault anyone he wants anywhere he pleases? This is ridiculous. How about this family following some laws?

on wesh 2 news at 4 streaming live: It said that Casey will be charged with more check fraud charges within a couple of days according to LE. Also that on live at 5 they will be discussing the defenses motion for the forensics.
Also police came to the Anthony house because a woman out front is sitting with a huge sign that says I wouldn't even wait a month if my dog was missing. LE checking to see if she is on A's property. (paraphrasing here)

From news thread

I have to agree with that. I'd be afraid of someone coming by with a gun, or a bat, or who knows what. There are a lot of disturbed people out there. If I didn't recognize the person, I wouldn't just open the door.

--I'm not in their situation, and if someone knocks on my door I don't know, I only half open it, just in case I need to slam it shut quick.

Exactly, there are times when I'm the only one home and I don't answer the door if I don't know the person, and I haven't even received threats which this family has.

WESH Ch 2 just reported that there is a woman there with a dog. She is holding a sign that says something about she wouldn't let her dog be lost for a month without looking for it. An LE was talking to her, making sure she was not tresspassing, and another LE was speaking with Lee.

Yes, that is the same thing I was on local 6 news at 4.:)

http://www.wesh.com/news/17438472/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A news motion was filed on Wednesday in the case for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

The motion has to do with the defense requesting that the state's forensic evidence be preserved.

Meanwhile, a source with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said that they are expecting to file some new check fraud-related charges against mother Casey Anthony within the next few days.

I mean people in general think they should be arrested. Just a broad comment. I just can't believe some people's words on what should be done to these people. It doesn't seem right some of the comments. They are downright mean.

Cindy probably opened the door because she thought someone wanted to talk with her. She probably saw it was one woman, not a family of 5 and trusted the situation. Is there anything wrong with that? Isn't it her choice to do so?

It is her choice, absolutely. But a poor decision in these circumstances IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back