Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

So George can assault anyone he wants anywhere he pleases? This is ridiculous. How about this family following some laws?

Well, think of it this way- there are tons of assault cases there every day, I'm sure, and some are probably more serious- violent, or sexual in nature. I think that the degree of assault should be considered. It was a mild push while standing near, if not in, his property line. So I can see them freeing up the courts for more pressing cases, where victims were seriously injured, so victims of a more serious assault might have their justice:) The courts are bogged down as it is.

just my opinion, of course

Very true, I agree with you.

But you shouldn't be so quick to accuse and convict without all the facts and evidence. JMO
Making judgment calls on someone else is the same no matter how you type it or say it..Agree to disagree and let it go.

Innocent until proven guilty ONLY APPLIES IN A COURT OF LAW. We can believe whatever we choose to believe. It's called "free speech" We don't have to believe anyone is innocent of anything.

It's actually called "The First Amendment", and what you are referring to is not "Freedom of Speech", but rather "Freedom of Belief". Freedom of Belief is one of the annotations to the First Amendment; however, accusations in the form of written word are in fact defamation. Lemme give you some quick information:

The First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Defamation

In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. Slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts which arises where one person reveals information which is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike libel or slander, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."

See where I'm going with this?

Yep, they drove by the Anthonys house!

It didn't say but that line was followed up with:

Amanda Booth, the group's caregiver, said their field trips are typically to beaches or theme parks, but this time they requested the Anthony house.

She said they told her they wanted to do something different.

I really can't stop laughing about this. My step-son keeps asking "what's so funny" and I can't even stop laughing long enough to give him some crazy excuse.

So George can assault anyone he wants anywhere he pleases? This is ridiculous. How about this family following some laws?

I am going to disagree with you here and trust me, I am no George Anthony fan. But if people came to my house - screaming in my face as those two did I too would push them back after asking them time and time again to leave his property. Alot of things that Cindy and George did are wrong, but these protestors have got to go. Think of the poor neighbors.....

I hope they bury his summons in a deep pile....this is the ONE time I agree with George Anthony

Meanwhile, a bus of 10 Alzheimer patients from the Village Oaks Assisted Living Center in Winter Springs asked to drive by the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

Amanda Booth, the group's caregiver, said their field trips are typically to beaches or theme parks, but this time they requested the Anthony house.

She said they told her they wanted to do something different.

I'm sure they all begged to go someplace different ! Next thing we will see Tour bus with the KC defense fund donations ..

This thread is about the police showing up to the Anthonys!!!!!

Why does my cam link (cam one) show a guy below the waist and a pile of computers on the floor. Do you see this or am I going nutts? lol.
Link here
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

I saw that and commented on it.......my comment is on page 3 of this thread. What the heck is going on there, and how are we supposed to know what we're looking at? They need to titled their webcames - like webcam 2 could be titled "view of Anthony home."

Very true, I agree with you.

But you shouldn't be so quick to accuse and convict without all the facts and evidence. JMO

I saw him push that woman so I can accuse George of assault. I heard Cindy say tt smells like a body in the damn car and then change it to rotting pizza. First of all, cooked pizza doesn't smell. Secondly, she didn't say it smells like rotting food in the trunk. So they are violent and liars. Denial is one thing - but they are far beyond denial. They are in lying format. So I can say that. I can say that it's amazing how there are now foundations helping them financially. One lawyer says they are not entertaining any offers while another atty says $1 million has been offered to Casey for her story. One of them is a bald faced liar. You choose.
I have had it with deception and lying from this family. I have had it with the way LE is treating them with kid gloves and that laws that apply to everyone else do not apply to them. Ok, I am done.

Ok, so who is the one that has emailed fox before about the webcam issues, specifically frozen cams? Help a sista' out here! (I'm too skeered to send an email to them ...)

Maybe the Anthony's wouldn't have chaos of some form going on at their house everyday if their lovely daughter would cooperate and tell LE where her daughter is at.

I saw him push that woman so I can accuse George of assault. I heard Cindy say tt smells like a body in the damn car and then change it to rotting pizza. First of all, cooked pizza doesn't smell. Secondly, she didn't say it smells like rotting food in the trunk. So they are violent and liars. Denial is one thing - but they are far beyond denial. They are in lying format. So I can say that. I can say that it's amazing how there are now foundations helping them financially. One lawyer says they are not entertaining any offers while another atty says $1 million has been offered to Casey for her story. One of them is a bald faced liar. You choose.
I have had it with deception and lying from this family. I have had it with the way LE is treating them with kid gloves and that laws that apply to everyone else do not apply to them. Ok, I am done.
Go Gaia Go!

Originally Posted by Lovejac
Hey there girly, long time no type! I assume I will be seeing you on the NG thread tonight!

PS dont take the bate from that one, if you know what I mean

This thread is about the police showing up to the Anthonys!!!!!

I agree! :waitasec:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17438472/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A news motion was filed on Wednesday in the case for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

The motion has to do with the defense requesting that the state's forensic evidence be preserved.

Meanwhile, a source with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said that they are expecting to file some new check fraud-related charges against mother Casey Anthony within the next few days.

Here's how Channel 9 is reporting the same development:
Casey's Attorney Files Motion To Block Testing Of More Evidence

POSTED: 4:12 pm EDT September 10, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez filed a motion Wednesday afternoon attempting to stop investigators from testing any more evidence in the case of missing girl Caylee Anthony.

Courthouse sources told Eyewitness News the move was a "publicity stunt" that won't stop investigators from moving forward with the case.

The move comes after results already back on some tests revealed proof that Caylee Anthony's dead body had been in the trunk of her mother's car. Baez argues that he wants input on which labs are selected to perform any further tests.

Nice try, Jose, but you'll have to wait your turn. You'll get your chance later when you file discovery after your client is charged with murder.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

I'm sure they all begged to go someplace different ! Next thing we will see Tour bus with the KC defense fund donations ..

Haha those old people are hilarious. I hope they got to drive by. :woohoo:

The motion has to do with the defense requesting that the state's forensic evidence be preserved.

This was actually filed yesterday according to myorangeclerk.com. I found that earlier today and the date says 9/9.

This made me ROLL!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, a bus of 10 Alzheimer patients from the Village Oaks Assisted Living Center in Winter Springs asked to drive by the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

I know I saw that to LOL

UPDATED:
3:31 PM ET - A woman from about 60 miles north of Orlando came and sat down with her 5 year-old St. Bernard Bernice in front of the Anthony home. She brought with her a sign taller than me that says "I wouldn't let my dog go missing for 1 month without looking." She said she wants to keep Casey's feet to the fire. She doesn't have kids but she's had Bernice for 4 years and said if her dog was missing she would go to shelters and the Humane Society to find her and it's hard to imagine that Casey would let her daughter go missing for a month without looking. Although it is raining, she has on a tank top and only a baseball cap to shield her from the rain. She wants to be there when Casey gets home, however Cindy Anthony did come out not long after she set up with a warning of trespassing. The woman didn't seem concerned about Cindy's warning or the raining saying "I figured Caylee is in the rain, I can handle it for a few hours". Her husband will be back to pick her up when he gets off work. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery
Back