Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

I mean people in general think they should be arrested. Just a broad comment. I just can't believe some people's words on what should be done to these people. It doesn't seem right some of the comments. They are downright mean.

Cindy probably opened the door because she thought someone wanted to talk with her. She probably saw it was one woman, not a family of 5 and trusted the situation. Is there anything wrong with that? Isn't it her choice to do so?

Absolutely.

This made me ROLL!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, a bus of 10 Alzheimer patients from the Village Oaks Assisted Living Center in Winter Springs asked to drive by the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

I'm going to disagree with you. Why shouldn't she open her door? If you listen to the new attorney explain the situation, you maybe can understand what people go through when they are thrown into these situations. We all don't know what it is like right?

I say that because "we are all innocent until proven guilty". People have GA and CA in the slammer. It just seems unfair until all the facts are out in this case and I mean real facts admissable in court.

She shouldn't open it for her own safety. What if that nut job had a gun?

I don't even open my front door if I don't know the person.

My fear is that one of these out of control nuts is going to get violent.

I'm going to disagree with you. Why shouldn't she open her door? If you listen to the new attorney explain the situation, you maybe can understand what people go through when they are thrown into these situations. We all don't know what it is like right?

I say that because "we are all innocent until proven guilty". People have GA and CA in the slammer. It just seems unfair until all the facts are out in this case and I mean real facts admissable in court.

Innocent until proven guilty ONLY APPLIES IN A COURT OF LAW. We can believe whatever we choose to believe. It's called "free speech" We don't have to believe anyone is innocent of anything.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17438472/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A news motion was filed on Wednesday in the case for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

The motion has to do with the defense requesting that the state's forensic evidence be preserved.

Meanwhile, a source with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said that they are expecting to file some new check fraud-related charges against mother Casey Anthony within the next few days.
I wonder if we are about to go through the whole Friday night arrest again, then her get out again...I don't think its smart to arrest her this time, unless its for murder..The outcry from protesters will get extremely worse if they do it and she is set free again.

Meanwhile, a bus of 10 Alzheimer patients from the Village Oaks Assisted Living Center in Winter Springs asked to drive by the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

This is the funniest thing I have heard all day. I just spit my Dr. Pepper out!!!!!! Did they actually go by or was their request denied?

1. Her yard has angry protesters.
2. She knows the public is mad at her daughter and some are mad at the whole family.

Just to give two reasons that I would not open the door to a stranger.

Are there protesters there now? Was the woman at her door holding a sign? Maybe it was a friend of Cindy's.

OMG, the woman may have hand a hammer.,,,LOLOL

Dont even get me started on that one lol. That's what gave me the giggles to begin with.

Innocent until proven guilty ONLY APPLIES IN A COURT OF LAW. We can believe whatever we choose to believe. It's called "free speech" We don't have to believe anyone is innocent of anything.

Very true, I agree with you.

But you shouldn't be so quick to accuse and convict without all the facts and evidence. JMO

Are there protesters there now? Was the woman at her door holding a sign? Maybe it was a friend of Cindy's.
One of the news links say that the police were called due to another woman holding a large sign out front. Also the mobile webcams are all stuck.

This is the funniest thing I have heard all day. I just spit my Dr. Pepper out!!!!!! Did they actually go by or was their request denied?

Yep, they drove by the Anthonys house!

WESH also reported, in addition to the protester with the dog, that LE will be filing further charges regarding theft. Waiting for link from WESH
Did someone remove a no tresspassing sign from property that is not theirs? I'll bet you they are going to report their garbage as stolen. What doofuses imo

It didn't say but that line was followed up with:

Amanda Booth, the group's caregiver, said their field trips are typically to beaches or theme parks, but this time they requested the Anthony house.

She said they told her they wanted to do something different.

I mean people in general think they should be arrested. Just a broad comment. I just can't believe some people's words on what should be done to these people. It doesn't seem right some of the comments. They are downright mean.

Cindy probably opened the door because she thought someone wanted to talk with her. She probably saw it was one woman, not a family of 5 and trusted the situation. Is there anything wrong with that? Isn't it her choice to do so?

Sure, and she can run naked out the front door singing at the top of her lungs, too. Nothing wrong with it except poor judgment.

:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko
Back