Police say parents are not answering vital questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know what those "vital questions" are that LE is now saying the parents aren't answering.

This is probably one of them:

Why did you tell us you had not been drinking the night Lisa disappeared?

I would imagine it would be something like..."Where's Lisa?" :banghead:

Especially if that's the part of the lie detector test she failed....If I remember correctly that's what DB reported they said she failed on?

Don't ask for a link cause I'm blaming my memory for this one.

Maybe it was her clothes that were burned in the trashbin and not Lisa's? Sounds to me like they aren't answering any question that puts the focus back on them. They just want the police to accept that DB was drunk and doesn't know anything. This is a missing child. Being drunk and not knowing info is not good enough. I don't know if they're getting bad advice from people around them or not, but they should be doing everything possible to eliminate themselves as suspects, and all they are doing is making themselves more suspect than ever.

BBM: Interesting point ...

"Just speculating" here : suppose it was DB's cloths and not Lisa's that could have been burned in the dumpster ?

I am "guessing" that there was "blood" on the clothes ... and "freshly stained bloody clothes" would be very easily detected when searching your house -- even if you try to wash it immediately ... and the DNA evidence ... and the blood type ...

So try to "burn the clothes" ... remember, DB brought it up that LE asked her about the "burnt clothes" ...

And the constantly changing "story" by DB makes her and JI look more and more suspect ...

MOO ...

I'll bet you anything one of the vital questions not being answered is "where are the clothes we see you wearing in the grocery store video, Debbie?"

And I'd also bet you anything that the "other missing items" JT alluded to today are going to be, you guessed it, Debbie's clothes.

I'll eat a whole truckload of crow if I'm wrong.

If that is the case I will fall right off the fence.

I'd like to know what those "vital questions" are that LE is now saying the parents aren't answering.

As would I. And I would feel a lot better if I knew that those questions weren't of the "when did you stop beating your wife?" variety.

It also worries me that if the parents DID have any involvement, the defense attorney could make the case that LE never seriously pursued any other theories and then offer up one that is plausible enough to create a reasonable doubt. Casey Anthony didn't get off because she wasn't guilty, she got off because the state couldn't prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt in the minds of the jurors. :(

MOO

I'll bet you anything one of the vital questions not being answered is "where are the clothes we see you wearing in the grocery store video, Debbie?"

And I'd also bet you anything that the "other missing items" JT alluded to today are going to be, you guessed it, Debbie's clothes.

I'll eat a whole truckload of crow if I'm wrong.

Very Interesting !

:rocker:

IMO - the reason they are/they are not cooperating stories coming out is that they are cooperating until the police use a tactic that they feel is entraping them. IE - showing burnt clothing, saying we have evidence that shows cell phone usage or pings - accusing her/them of knowing where Lisa is or worse. If I am DB and I KNOW that I am innocent (not saying that this is the case - just an example) and that what they are telling me can't be true - for example - clothes they show me don't belong to Lisa and I have never seen them before (not saying this is case - cause we don't know one way or the other), know that my cell phone can't be used - then I am going to get "uncomfortable" with the line of questioning too and I think I would want an attorney before I answered any more questions.

One would also want an attorney if the clothes and cell phone info was true and there was no way around it.

With all due respect in my opinion they have not told LE everything and they just get uncomfortable when the questions get too close to the truth.

I personally hope the grand jury requires hair samples and blood tests of both parents.

If DB is an alcoholic she has manipulated everyone in her universe for a long time then this is an absolute shock to her that she can't control this.

BBM: Interesting point ...

"Just speculating" here : suppose it was DB's cloths and not Lisa's that could have been burned in the dumpster ?

I am "guessing" that there was "blood" on the clothes ... and "freshly stained bloody clothes" would be very easily detected when searching your house -- even if you try to wash it immediately ... and the DNA evidence ... and the blood type ...

So try to "burn the clothes" ... remember, DB brought it up that LE asked her about the "burnt clothes" ...

And the constantly changing "story" by DB makes her and JI look more and more suspect ...

MOO ...

Yep just like she told everyone about failing the LD test and what the questions were.

I think if DB actually follows Joe T's advice it will only be under threat of his resigning.

Do we know anything about who will be involved with the GJ today?

Well great, now I can't find the video where he said something about "other things" being missing. :(

ETA: But I've only ever seen this guy twice, yesterday at the presser and this morning on GMA, so it had to have been during one of those appearances.

Well baby snatchers could have taken her clothes to keep her from getting help if that is what's missing.:innocent:

:floorlaugh: All of them while she was asleep and everything in the closets.:great:

Doc :slap: me

Well great, now I can't find the video where he said something about "other things" being missing. :(

ETA: But I've only ever seen this guy twice, yesterday at the presser and this morning on GMA, so it had to have been during one of those appearances.

No worries. I am sure you heard him say it.. JMO he talks in circles and has since the first time I saw him rep. JVS. again only MO.

MOO ...

I believe LE here ... the parents have NOT cooperated with LE because DB and JI know what really happened to Baby Lisa ...

And now that the parents have retained an attorney ... I do NOT see the parents cooperating with LE in the future either ...

MOO ...

It makes you think they aren't cooperating because they know it wouldn't be in their best interest to cooperate.

I saw it and remember that too but not going to look it up cause it uses my modem minutes and I'm almost out...:rolleyes:

:waitasec: Here's another thought :

If your baby is "missing" and you have absolutely NOTHING to hide ...

Wouldn't you be "camped out" at the Police Station doing "anything" and "everything" to help LE find your baby ?

Wouldn't you be "calling" LE every day or every hour or so if you were unable to "camp out" at headquarters ?

JMO ...

Wouldn't you also be asking the only other people supposedly in the house that night, the boys? And letting LE ask the boys what they saw/heard?

I gotta go do some work. Can't spend another day on here like yesterday. Kat hollar up the mountain to me if something breaks. I'm just about 2 hrs away. Maybe I'll hear it. LOL

This all makes sense and makes me very sad. I know we're just speculating about the blood, but it does make it all fit, doesn't it? What could have happened?

Those two are changing everything they're saying to the press. No wonder they don't want to answer questions put to them by LE.

I really thought (at the beginning) that if DB had something to do with this, she would crack; she didn't seem the hard core type like Terri and like Misty. I guess I was really wrong.

It makes you think they aren't cooperating because they know it wouldn't be in their best interest to cooperate.

Yes innocent people would have no reason not to cooperate. If you're innocent the police are not a threat because to charge and prosecute there needs to be evidence - and if you're innocent there would be no evidence simple as that.

I'm just wondering out loud here.... if the burnt clothes were DB's (the ones she's seen wearing in the surveillance video), do you think that would that be enough to arrest her for something?

I feel like it would be, so I'm leaning towards the clothes not being DB's, but at the same time I guess someone else could own the same ones so LE might need more than that?

But, but their lawyer just this morning said they are cooperating ! Mom has been shouting from the rooftops for sometime now that she will be arrested, LE saying " shes smokin something, cause thats not the case, we are not going to arrest her"...
Who in the world gives a flying carp if LE is going to arrest you, the only reason they will arrest you is if you have done something WRONG! If you haven't and they arrest you what are they gonna charge you with?

Lisa is missing, remember her, get off your bums and get down to that LE agency and start answering their questions no matter how uncomfortable it may be ! Some people just need to grow the hello up and quit hiding behind high profile lawyers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon