Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

thought this situation could use it's own thread as it does seem to be picking up a bit. The cromwell police have been asked to assist in surrounding the hotel room where Clark is staying.

~((moo))... It seems to me that an arrest may happen very soon. In light of the increased police presence DNA may be back and they are waiting on the arrest warrant ((moo))~

http://www.wfsb.com/news/20953818/detail.html

IIRC, it takes a few hrs to get arrest warrant?

OT..This was in link above:

The area where Le’s remains were found is used to store animals used for research.

Did we already know this?

I wish they would arrest him already - I am about to turn into a pumpkin, but I believe deep down that he's guilty and I would really like for him to be in custody.

The area where Le’s remains were found is used to store animals used for research.

I hadn't heard it! You should put it in the timeline thread!

I remember reading repeatedly that the basement in general is where the rodents are kept. We could read this information as saying the exact room in which Le was found is the room where animals are kept, or as saying that since she was found in the basement, and the basement is where the animals are, her remains were in that "area." Hard to say for sure.

Hi, Amysmom. I think that it might have been mentioned in the general discussion about the difficulty of locating the body, but I'm not certain. I'm gratified that you have added another point of possible evidence to the growing pile.

As for Clark at the hotel: I would guess that it has something to do with his fiancee (if indeed she still is). I would imagine that this might have been the final straw for his girlfriend.

A suicide attempt might be a real possibility, either now or later. Control freaks insist on making the decisions.

Skigirl,
Yes, you are right...it seems these days, LE works under an enormous amount of pressure to "get it right the first time" - even with DNA testing and other available forensic technology. Their every move is scrutinized and defense lawyers add their spin. I believe in my heart that the majority of LE professionals are dedicated to justice for victims, see awful crimes every day and know the patterns/mind of criminals.

and to add to that... two city police forces surrounding the hotel... they are there for a reason
Yes. This is exactly the way they handled taking down Chris Coleman. They openly put the pressure on him while they waited on the go ahead to arrest him.

I will be highly upset if LE was this painfully methodical with their investigation but subsequently 'allow' this perp to kill himself. This incredibly cute, witty, and brilliant young lady should have her revenge proxied by her 12 appointed peers with equal rage and equal result.

Does anyone have the newsfeed that is broadcasting that the police have the hotel surrounded?

I remember reading repeatedly that the basement in general is where the rodents are kept. We could read this information as saying the exact room in which Le was found is the room where animals are kept, or as saying that since she was found in the basement, and the basement is where the animals are, her remains were in that "area." Hard to say for sure.

Very true but IF it was actually a room were animals were stored that is new & imp info..Wish we knew for sure.

Still no news on Anderson Cooper's show. Hoping we hear something on the 11:00pm news here in the Northeast about the new developments or any arrest.

Yes, and how ironic it was RC's job to take care of the research animals. MOO

there is no news feed that I am aware of... however, how much you wanna bet that the media is setting up their cameras and such out there and doing mike checks

i can't help now but think of this boy's family. If he is arrested I hope they have the strength to endure the long road ahead of them. So many hurt because of this sensless act.

Skigirl,
Yes, you are right...it seems these days, LE works under an enormous amount of pressure to "get it right the first time" - even with DNA testing and other available forensic technology. Their every move is scrutinized and defense lawyers add their spin. I believe in my heart that the majority of LE professionals are dedicated to justice for victims, see awful crimes every day and know the patterns/mind of criminals.

Hi, GolferChick. We, the public, want every culprit arrested immediately, but that often partially freezes the building of the case. Talented law enforcement are willing to wait until the forensics are back and, if you're wise, you're also willing to wait until the interviewee or person of interest or suspect has stopped talking. When we don't get that instant action, we often blame the authorities when actually they're doing it right.

Hi, Amysmom. I think that it might have been mentioned in the general discussion about the difficulty of locating the body, but I'm not certain. I'm gratified that you have added another point of possible evidence to the growing pile.

As for Clark at the hotel: I would guess that it has something to do with his fiancee (if indeed she still is). I would imagine that this might have been the final straw for his girlfriend.

A suicide attempt might be a real possibility, either now or later. Control freaks insist on making the decisions.

They said he was with relatives (parents?) prior to the hotel so my guess is he left there when the media showed up..I think it is likely the same reason he did not return to his apt..I wish it was cos the gf wised up but last I heard she was still standing by him. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back