Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

If he wants to die all he has to do is open the door and start running. They'll shoot him. What in the heck got into him?:banghead:

Local CBS NEWS NY here just gave a quick live report. Basically, the reporter said LE is outside the motel and waiting to get the DNA results back.

Guess that means they are keeping their eye on the POI and we'll have to wait to see when and if they make an arrest.

eta: OOPS, it was NBC NY TV not CBS, sorry!

I wonder how many people are hovering over the poor DNA tech waiting for the results?

From the Hartford Courant...sorry if this was already posted. Looks like LE knows the POI's location on the day of Annie's disappearance.

NEW HAVEN - Computer records show that lab technician Raymond Clark III, a "person of interest" in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le, was the last person to see her alive, a law-enforcement source told The Courant today.

http://www.courant.com/news/connect...-le-raymond-clark-yale-slaying,0,857789.story

i can't help now but think of this boy's family. If he is arrested I hope they have the strength to endure the long road ahead of them. So many hurt because of this sensless act.

I've been thinking about his mom and dad. It makes me wonder why he's not at his parents house and instead at a Super 8 motel.

I've been thinking about his mom and dad. It makes me wonder why he's not at his parents house and instead at a Super 8 motel.

I wonder if LE sealed up his apartment and he had no place to stay. At first the motel sounded like he was running away somewhere, but LE has been following his every move I bet.

Maybe his parent's want to avoid the media for now?

Maybe the parents kicked him out? Either way I hope he does not take the coward way out. You did the crime you do the time.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part but could this possibly be one of the very rare times when family isn't standing behind the (alleged) perp? I also understand he's got a public defender! MOO

I hate to see breaking news cluttered with chit chat. Can we just leave comments here to the unfolding events on this?

I'm going to introduce the notion that he is not alone in the motel, that he and his family went to a neutral location to avoid the media circus... in vain.

I am glad he's not at his parents. This is bad enough without subjecting them and any small children at home to the media circus. This was probably the attorney's idea.

Is he alone ? Should he decide to take himself out, I don't want him to take anybody else with him ?
Where's the GF ?

I can't get the link to a confirmed DNA match to work. Can someone tell me what is says in brief?

The New Haven Register has a breaking news alert that their is a DNA Match with Clark and an arrest is imminent.

Snipped from the article. Thanks jcamille for the report

NEW HAVEN - Police have obtained a DNA match that implicates Raymond Clark III, 24, in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le, police sources said late Wednesday.

Police have obtained, or are in the process of obtaining, an arrest warrant, the sources said.

NEW HAVEN - Police have obtained a DNA match that implicates Raymond Clark III, 24, in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le, police sources said late Wednesday.

www.newhavenregister.com

hit refresh if it doesn't come up the first time.

Thank you jcmille :) I got it that time.

www.newhavenregister.com

hit refresh if it doesn't come up the first time.

its 5.32 in the morning here, i have to be at work at 11, i really hope when i wake up i read that he is safely in custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back