Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

Sheesh....How did they get the entire floor........

How sad...

How long does it take to get an arrest warrant..........surely it was ready and just needed signed by a judge in waiting.........I bet no one will sleep until RC is in jail!

I would imagine that if anyone else was on the third floor, that LE had the motel contact them and move them to another floor for safety's sake.

Absolutely. And anybody still on that third floor who switched on the news was probably down at the front desk the next minute demanding to be moved!

I would imagine that if anyone else was on the third floor, that LE had the motel contact them and move them to another floor for safety's sake.

Personally I would check out of motel and go somewhere else if I could......just in case something happened.....I wouldn't want to be a hostage!

I have been surfing all news channels and nothing..........looks like rerun news

Absolutely. And anybody still on that third floor who switched on the news was probably down at the front desk the next minute demanding to be moved!

Bold mine.

I know I would be...I think I'd even go so far as to check out. You just never know what may happen...stray bullets, etc.

Personally I would check out of motel and go somewhere else if I could......just in case something happened.....I wouldn't want to be a hostage!

I have been surfing all news channels and nothing..........looks like rerun news

Bold mine.

GMTA!!!

Please? anyone?
Throw me a bone! lol
I have a good reason for askin'!
sorry Christee... I didn't see your post! They were brought into the investigation to assist (nhpd is the primary). I would assume that they are still assisting

So do you think Clark has told his parents that he committed this crime? Or is he still saying he is innocent?

Please? anyone?
Throw me a bone! lol
I have a good reason for askin'!

I'm sorry Christee, I have no clue and I don't know how to check either.

Premeditated murder can be second degree if there are no special circumstances such as rape or other particularly heinous acts committed in unison. I predict that if there was no rape or special circumstances, this will be a crime of passion charged as 2nd degree - even with the knowledge that strangulation implies (short-term) malicious forethought. Even if he is charged with 1st degree murder, I have a feeling that immediately taking advantage of his right to counsel will probably end up saving his life.

Since the DNA has been matched to Raymond Clark III and LE says an arrest is imminent, I thought we should wait it out together. I predict it won't be long now at all. Before morning, the warrant should be in place and RC III will be taken into custody for the murder of Annie Le.

Justice is coming swiftly. We only have to wait until the door closes behind him and the wheels of our judicial system begin to grind to make certain he never walks back out again.

New Haven (WTNH) - The New Haven Register reports police have obtained a DNA match that implicates Raymond Clark III, 24, in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le.

Police have obtained, or are in the process of obtaining, an arrest warrant, the sources said.

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/new_haven_cty/crime_wtnh_newhaven_who_killed_le_200909162300_rev1

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4168122#post4168122"]Arrest Countdown Thread....3...2...1... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yeah, the wait is getting to me! I keep checking the network news (CNN, FOX, MSNBC), but it hasn't broken national yet. New Haven only.

sorry Christee... I didn't see your post! They were brought into the investigation to assist (nhpd is the primary). I would assume that they are still assisting
Thx Nurse,
I'm asking because I'm listening to a live scanner feed of Conn State Police. There is hardly any conversation but I thought that would be good if anything happened it might be easy to catch it? If anyones' interested I can post it or if someones's listening to a different scanner feed I could listen to that one instead!

A warrant won't take long to obtain and they know he isn't going anywhere. They will have him cuffed and stuffed in a couple of hours. They were only waiting on the DNA results and since they came back a match, a Judge will have no problem signing the warrant. They have the evidence placing him at the scene and as the one who murdered Annie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back