Police Surround Clark in Cromwell hotel room; Countdown to Arrest 3..2..1

OT: But I'm profoundly sad. So sad that Annie's life was cut short, her potential denied to the world.

Sad for her fiance, and her family, her friends, her peers and classmates.

I'm also sad for this young man's family too. All these lives irrevocably changed. Just simply torn asunder.

OT: But I'm profoundly sad. So sad that Annie's life was cut short, her potential denied to the world.

Sad for her fiance, and her family, her friends, her peers and classmates.

I'm also sad for this young man's family too. All these lives irrevocably changed. Just simply torn asunder.

I was just thinking this and about to post it myself.

Not only did he rip away Annie's life, but he ruined her fiance's live, his fiance's life, Annie's family's life, his family's lives .... how can they go back to work at Yale after this?
What in the world was he thinking?

Such a stupid, selfish act has torn apart so many lives of good people.
His fiance might not have had any inkling about this at all until the last few days. Her dreams crushed too. She is probably thanking God that she is alive and he didn't hurt her. :(

But I really feel for Annie's fiance right now.
To have his whole life ripped away from him ... plans made, his wedding day, family was in town ... so many plans made for a happy life suddenly crushed, ended. How do you move on after that?
I pray for him and Annie's family.

And I do pray for Clark's fiance and family, too.
None of them asked for this to be put on them, this huge burden. The guilt they probably feel too.

Lord, thank God for DNA.

NEW HAVEN - Police have obtained a DNA match that implicates Raymond Clark III, 24, in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le, police sources said late Wednesday.

www.newhavenregister.com

hit refresh if it doesn't come up the first time.
something strange is going on

when I click on the newhavenregister homepage the breaking news alert is poof! gone! (about the dna match)

here we go again.............

I have a question-would Conn State Police be helping Cromwell Police with this?

when I click on the newhavenregister homepage the breaking news alert is poof! gone! (about the dna match)

Just hit the refresh a couple times nursie. It came back up for me after I did that.

Strange, I clicked on it and it was gone, something about warrants, then I clicked on it again and it was back to DNA match.

Register: Clark DNA match for Le death

Updated: Wednesday, 16 Sep 2009, 11:42 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 16 Sep 2009, 11:02 PM EDT
New Haven (WTNH) - The New Haven Register said police have obtained a DNA match that implicates Raymond Clark III, 24, in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le.
Police have obtained, or are in the process of obtaining, an arrest warrant, the sources said.
Police were in Cromwell, where Clark was staying in the Super 8 motel.

More at link:
http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/new_haven_cty/crime_wtnh_newhaven_who_killed_le_200909162300_rev1

it is back up again now

(suziQ... are you there?? do you still have that salt? Do you perhaps have a salt lick handy? )

I speculate the emails he sent Annie about the mice was simply to get her attention. Negative attention is better than no attention, in a stalker's mind. He probably joined the Asian Awareness group to impress her. Seems like he wanted her to notice him, and the fact that her wedding was so close...He was angry at her for not wanting or noticing him. JMO

Register: Clark DNA match for Le death

Updated: Wednesday, 16 Sep 2009, 11:42 PM EDT

Published : Wednesday, 16 Sep 2009, 11:02 PM EDT
New Haven (WTNH) - The New Haven Register said police have obtained a DNA match that implicates Raymond Clark III, 24, in the slaying of Yale graduate student Annie Le.
Police have obtained, or are in the process of obtaining, an arrest warrant, the sources said.
Police were in Cromwell, where Clark was staying in the Super 8 motel.

More at link:
http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/new_haven_cty/crime_wtnh_newhaven_who_killed_le_200909162300_rev1
thank you Q! Your link also has the cromwell pd presser as well

Seriously? I wondered that too. Why the whole floor?

I would imagine that if anyone else was on the third floor, that LE had the motel contact them and move them to another floor for safety's sake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back