Poll: Date of body disposal?

What day do you believe KC disposed of Caylee's body?

• on day of death (June 15-June 17)

Votes: 53 8.6%
  • June 18

Votes: 112 18.2%
  • June 19

Votes: 114 18.5%
  • after June 19

Votes: 336 54.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
main reason is that the dogs also hit in the backyard...so I believe she first left her where the dogs hit (which I'm not sure where that was). She then came back for her a day or two after...stuffed her in a garbage bag and maybe had her in the car for a week and some stuff leaked out.

So you don't believe the Body Farm forensics?

This poll concerns me too, Chilly. If half the people here don't believe the forensics then how can anyone who would sit on a jury be able to understand it and believe it? Some people still don't understand that the LIBS test is entirely different than the GCMS test and is considered more reliable than carbon dating for pinpointing time of death.

I think her body was in the trunk for the 2.6 days for the body farm decomp....but who is to say she didnt use someone else V to transport the body from her house to dispose of her.....I think she was moved at least twice if not more....

I was not clear abou this report from the body farm. Was it that the body had been in the trunk 2.6 days or that decomp smell was that from a body that had been dead for 2.6 days??? this is was confusing to me. anyone can clarify?

I say in the middle of the night on June 19th around 3-4 in the morning. Probably after getting Tony drunk and sound asleep. Possibly even using his jeep. If not that early in the morning, then maybe around 6am after telling Tony she was taking her car and going jogging.

This poll concerns me too, Chilly. If half the people here don't believe the forensics then how can anyone who would sit on a jury be able to understand it and believe it? Some people still don't understand that the LIBS test is entirely different than the GCMS test and is considered more reliable than carbon dating for pinpointing time of death.

It's very concerning. People ask what harm LP is doing with all his various theories. I believe we're seeing an example of that harm right here on this thread. I hope they can seat a jury of 12 people who haven't bought into LP's stories.

He's the Lou Smit of this case. He has no grasp on the science but "he knows what he knows".

I think she killed her on the evening of the 15th and then on the 16th or 17th she tried to stage a drowning in the pool at her parents' house. Her parents didn't answer her repeated phone calls (as they were at workk) and things just weren't going right so she put the child's body back in the car (the trunk). I think the child was in the trunk for quite some time before she disposed of it. I also think GA saw more than what he is admitting to seeing--when KC opened the car trunk.

So you don't believe the Body Farm forensics?

I would believe what they interpret. I'm just not sure that we are reading it correctly. Was she in the trunk for 2.6 days or was the body that was in the trunk the body of someone that had been dead for 2.6 days...this makes a difference.

I really believe she died in the trunk or the car or some hide out that KC had ...she druged her left her and came back and she was dead......she brought her back to the house....(the dog hits the trunk and the back yard).....it gave her some time to think about what to do.....she then either put her back into the car at the 2.6 days of decomp or the baby was in the car for 2.6 days and then brought to the house......but I feel that after 2.6 days she did put her into something to hold the fluids from leaking and could of then used someone else V to do the disposal......I still dont understand where her car was when she went to visit Chris.....and had Tonys jeep...., and when GA chased her on the freeway....if she dumped the body before the 24th....why did she not want GA near the trunk....Im not saying Caylee was in the trunk at the time.....but I think she had things in there that he would have ?? about....maybe a shovel, rope knife. maybe a lot of dirt, bricks, stuff he would question...he was a LE at one point and I think she thought he would put two and two together....I also wonder why she asked her mom to give her one more day.....Im still wondering if there is some evidence out there that she still needed to take care of....I really think she thought this out....moved her from place to place to find the right way to get rid of her so no one could find the body....
my second thought is the same as above....but she put her in the dumpster when she left her car......it was 31 days before LE found out ....and thats a long time for her to have been in the dumpster and off to the dump.....:(

What did she say at the end of her statement? I don't feel like looking for it now....if you'd be so kind!

She said: "Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando or if she is ever going to bring her home".

Might be why she is so confident, hmmm. But then again she has said so many things, who knows anymore what is half truth or KC's version of truth.

I think she killed her on the evening of the 15th and then on the 16th or 17th she tried to stage a drowning in the pool at her parents' house. Her parents didn't answer her repeated phone calls (as they were at workk) and things just weren't going right so she put the child's body back in the car (the trunk). I think the child was in the trunk for quite some time before she disposed of it. I also think GA saw more than what he is admitting to seeing--when KC opened the car trunk.

You may be on the right track. I'm thinking she may have used the chloroform to get her unconscious and then she dumped her in the pool until she was certain she had drowned...she then may have put her in the backyard were the dogs hit for a few days...

I would believe what they interpret. I'm just not sure that we are reading it correctly. Was she in the trunk for 2.6 days or was the body that was in the trunk the body of someone that had been dead for 2.6 days...this makes a difference.

The body in the trunk had been dead for 2.6 days.

I don't recall Cindy saying she saw maggots in the trunk, where can I find that information?

I don't know if it's possible that Casey could have found some type of airtight container to place the body in after almost 3 days, but I also don't see any reason to believe that she didn't dispose of the body at that time. What leads you to believe that she didn't?

She did say this. I don't remember when. I know at one point she was talking about the fact that the maggots could have been feeding on the pizza. This might have been said to the media.

I KNOW there were mention of maggots, possibly even by LE as well. Can anyone help me out here? Or tell Chilly where to find this info.?

The body in the trunk had been dead for 2.6 days.

ok...so this exactly what I thought. so a couple of days after she killed her she put her in the trunk and drove around to dispose of the body. so if she killed her on the 16, 17th or 18th then it can still make sense that she dumped her on the 24th or so.

ok...so this exactly what I thought. so a couple of days after she killed her she put her in the trunk and drove around to dispose of the body. so if she killed her on the 16, 17th or 18th then it can still make sense that she dumped her on the 24th or so.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. The body in the trunk had been dead for no more than 2.6 days, according to the forensics.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. The body in the trunk had been dead for no more than 2.6 days, according to the forensics.

yes. I understood you. so we can conclude that Caylee's body was in the car when it had be dead for 2.6 days....not that she had been in the car for 2.6 days...now, you know this days are not meant to be exact...there is usually an error margin on this, so it can probably be 3 days or 2 days or even 4 days... usually these numbers are estimates. This is why I feel she first placed her in the backyard (the dog hits) and then moved her later.

She said: "Zenaida never made an attempt to explain why Caylee is no longer in Orlando or if she is ever going to bring her home".

Might be why she is so confident, hmmm. But then again she has said so many things, who knows anymore what is half truth or KC's version of truth.

can you post where to find this....I hadnt read that before...but there has been so much info....its really easy to miss stuff....a link would be awesome if you have one thanks :)

For 2.6 days and the smell is still in car months later.!!!......Imo, Caylee died that night of fight, was taken out of trunk, put in a bag and buried in back yard or hidden where dogs hit, then put back in trunk and bag leaked. KC drove around thinking where to put Caylee meanwhile the car started to smell bad due to the heat and decomp. KC started making up squirrel story.........but baby was long gone by then,KC had to cover up story on smell of car.

I believe she didn't dispose of Caylee's body until shortly before she abandoned the car at Amscot. MOO

http://www.local6.com/news/17551313/detail.html

On June 26, Casey Anthony wrote, "I need a freaking vacation."

The next day, a text message told Huizenga about how her car smelled like a dead animal -- and how it was possibly a squirrel that was run over.

Fifteen minutes later, Casey Anthony wrote, "My car ran out of gas again. Two weeks in a row. On Friday, my stupid car runs out of gas. Wow."

----

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member