Poll: Have your thoughts changed since the discovery of remains?

What happened to Caylee?

• Total voters
I can't believe anyone voted the nanny did it. Is that a joke? What nanny? Where? Where did they live? How come if there was a nanny that KC didn't spill the beans so she could be out of jail? And if you believe this garbage about trying to keep Caylee safe then why not now spill the beans about the pretend nanny so she can get out of jail? What was the nanny's phone #? If one existed, even if turned off, the LE couldn't have found out who this nanny was? Who was the nanny's neighbors? Where did she shop? Who were her friend's and relatives? Come on. If you want to believe a nanny theory then you have to have some proof one even existed whether ZFG or some other person. Does anyone here know anyone 4 years and have them watch your kid 2 years and not know their address, phone #, a few friends, neighbors or relatives? Know where they watched your kids during the day? All KC has to do practically is prove this nanny existed and watched her kid and she may be out of jail. She can't and hasn't done that. She can't even use the excuse anymore that she is protecting her child's life. The child is dead. There is no one to protect now.

I don't think anyone helped her with planning or execution but I do believe she had help with coverup.

ETA: Murder one with premeditation.

Same here...

ETA: I forgot...this is how I've always felt, except I've tried to believe the family was in denial or grief. Especially, George. However, if it looks, acts and sounds like a duck....

Murder, planning and cover-up. I haven't changed my mind.

That 2nd choice is a little confusing.
Is it that someone else helped her cover up or that she came up with the nanny story to cover herself?

I have believed all along that she did it.
I am sickened by the computer searches, the parents trying to explain it all away (badly, I might add {no odor, no odor!}).

The discovery of the duct tape and the horrible way she threw away her poor baby is chilling.
It's scary to think that there are such cold people like this in the world walking among us.
if you vote coverup it means you think someone helped her to cover the crime...not if she is trying to spin coverups. did that make sense? :blowkiss:

BTW, I believe KC has been thinking about doing away with Caylee for quite some time. She was looking up ways to be rid of her for a while. The big fight with her mother peeved her so much she got the nerve to do it. She wanted to get back at her mother AND she wanted her freedom. She didn't want to give the child to her mother because she hated her (love hate relationship). There was no way KC was going to let her mom have Caylee. Maybe it was back in March that Cindy started thinking about getting custody and stuff. Maybe Cindy threatened KC about taking Caylee and KC thought to herself 'I will show her'. I will get rid of Caylee and then mom won't have her either blah blah and started looking up ways to be rid of poor Caylee. The big fight put her over the edge and she used one of the methods she had looked up to do away with her. I don't think it was any accident.

I'm not sure that 'accidental' and chloroform are compatible to me. I heard the FL prosecutor that was on with GR at large last night say that in FL, if you are committing a felony and someone dies, it's still a capital offense. That does it for me; because while I don't think KC violently took her child's life, I think she carelessly took her child's life. I think drugging or even ignoring a child of that age is child abuse, and if she died while being abused according to FL law, then it's a capital case.

The nanny is bunk. The GP need help. Yeah, they probably are obstructing justice from getting their daughter, but I think most parents would go to the mat for their kids.

I don't think she planned a coverup (because she sure didnt' do a good job on her own!) and I really don't think the Ants covered up. I don't think they could decipher her codes. I'm sure LA did his best. maybe even searched and didn't find Caylee. I'm not sure he would have covered up the body if he found it, though.

I think Cindy is the true circus master in this family. if it were not for her, and constantly trying to appease her, I think LA and GA would be acting somewhat normal under the circumstances. They can't let CA fall apart because if she does, she'll do whatever she can to publicly bring them all down with her.

I think KC half-heartedly planned to kill them all. And then when she was emotionally enraged, she untimely, without real planning, put her ideas in motion.

BTW, I believe KC has been thinking about doing away with Caylee for quite some time. She was looking up ways to be rid of her for a while. The big fight with her mother peeved her so much she got the nerve to do it. She wanted to get back at her mother AND she wanted her freedom. She didn't want to give the child to her mother because she hated her (love hate relationship). There was no way KC was going to let her mom have Caylee. Maybe it was back in March that Cindy started thinking about getting custody and stuff. Maybe Cindy threatened KC about taking Caylee and KC thought to herself 'I will show her'. I will get rid of Caylee and then mom won't have her either blah blah and started looking up ways to be rid of poor Caylee. The big fight put her over the edge and she used one of the methods she had looked up to do away with her. I don't think it was any accident.
I totally agree with your theory. I've always believed she planned Caylee's demise and nothing has changed my mind ~ just reinforced my beliefs. MOO

By cover up do you mean pretending to believe KC and saying that to the public? or do you mean physically doing something to help her cover up the murder?
I'm on the fence that anyone physically did something on purpose.The A's are clean freaks.They were definitely trying to put a fake story out to the public,but not necessarily to LE.
Can't wait til the evidence is laid out.

Somewhere--I think on Nancy Grace' show--I heard someone speculate about Casey "sedating" Caylee with chloroform, duct-taping her mouth to keep her quiet in case she "woke up" , and stashing her in the trunk while she was with her boyfriend. That sort of behavior is quite consistent with her psychopathy and narcissism. (Excuse the amateur diagnosis.) So in Casey's mind, her daughter was with her babysitter (Cholorform Duct Tape) at the sitter's apartment (i.e., the car trunk).

In this scenario, something happened. Maybe she gave Caylee too much cholorform or Caylee had an allergic reaction. Maybe Caylee vomited and aspirated the vomit because her mouth was duct-taped. Maybe Caylee suffocated.

In this scenario, I would call Caylee's death homicide, but not premeditated. I don't think anyone helped her cover up the death. It would have been much easier to send Casey to another city and keep up the fiction that Caylee was alive, in case anyone ever asked. Why call the police and talk about the smell of decomposition? Etc.

But then, Cindy and Casey are not all that smart. In the end, the cover story has the earmarks of a story made up by a single disorganized psychopath as does the disposal of this poor child's body.

I thought that the remains would never be found, and that we might never know what happened to Caylee. So i'm optomistic about that.

Murder one with cover up-Planned and committed the crime alone, had help with attempted cover-up.

I totally agree with your theory. I've always believed she planned Caylee's demise and nothing has changed my mind ~ just reinforced my beliefs. MOO

Me too.

I voted she had cover-up help too. But, by that I meant the Anthony family said they believed Caylee was alive when they knew better.

I think when Cindy called 911 she thought Casey might be hiding Caylee out of spite but feared Casey had done something worse.

Once the science said there was decomposition, everything Cindy and George have lied and obstructed to save Casey. I don't think they knew where Caylee was or had any part in her disposal.

boots, with cover up I am refering to your belief if anyone helped Casey cover her crime up after the fact (grandparents, brother, boyfriend, etc)... ETA I put it in the initial question... thanks boots

Thank you, nursebeeme - then I voted correctly. Thank you for the poll. I don't believe anyone helped her with the body disposal. The cover up began with the death smell in the car and after the 911 call. - imo

Until the body was found I was "hoping" it was accidental - so sad to say that appears very doubtful now.

Murder one and acted alone- will not change my mind- think she did this all by herself. I also was stunned to see someone voted the nanny did it.

boots, with cover up I am refering to your belief if anyone helped Casey cover her crime up after the fact (grandparents, brother, boyfriend, etc)... ETA I put it in the initial question... thanks boots

I put Murder One with planning alone, but now that you've explained it, I wish I could change my answer to Murder One with coverup. Oh, well.

I think Murder One and the whole family has covered up.

Same here...

ETA: I forgot...this is how I've always felt, except I've tried to believe the family was in denial or grief. Especially, George. However, if it looks, acts and sounds like a duck....

Same here....
Murder One and the family has covered up.

Me too.

I voted she had cover-up help too. But, by that I meant the Anthony family said they believed Caylee was alive when they knew better.

I think when Cindy called 911 she thought Casey might be hiding Caylee out of spite but feared Casey had done something worse.

Once the science said there was decomposition, everything Cindy and George have lied and obstructed to save Casey. I don't think they knew where Caylee was or had any part in her disposal.
I do believe the parents tried to clean out the car, and CA did wash the pants, but I don't believe they knew where Caylee was. I heard something interesting on Geraldo's show last night that up until very recently there wasn't a law in FL that parents could be charged with obstruction because it's always believed they'll do whatever to proclaim their child's innocence in a crime. MOO

I voted Murder one with planning and cover-up. However I don't think there was a plan in place. I think Caylee was killed in a rage. Casey's disorganized actions after Caylee's murder and lack of exit stradegy, reek of no planning. Like LP says, She lives her life 10 minutes at a time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back