Poll - Was Cindy source for Chloroform?

Was Cindy the source for the Chloroform?

• Yes

Votes: 27 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 329 83.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 39 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Seriously, in our family there are, as they refer to themselves (haahaa rollin eyes) gass passers. Meaning anestheologists. None of them have chloroform just hanging around.

Now, maybe one may have some in their "collection" at home but it is not used anymore.

Medicine cabinets at any office or institution are LOCKED UP. Nurses can't just wander in to the meds and take what they want. Asking for a script is another thing. (xanax)

Basically what I'm saying is this. Nobody has chloroform hanging out in medical business offices. CA was office manager...correct? yup...so no chloroform from her to inmate Anthony. IM strong opinion.

I was an ICU nurse. There was never chloroform in the hospital I worked in. Medications were locked up and signed out by the nurse to the patient they were administered to. The keys were kept by the nurse giving meds. At the end of the shift two nurses counted and signed that all medications were accounted.

I was an ICU nurse. There was never chloroform in the hospital I worked in. Medications were locked up and signed out by the nurse to the patient they were administered to. The keys were kept by the nurse giving meds. At the end of the shift two nurses counted and signed that all medications were accounted.
KC was probably stealing her mom's/dad's prescribed Valium/Xanax. One-fourth of an adult dose would keep her noisy toddler asleep allllllllllll night. But
Benadryl, Dimetap, Dramamine, cough suppressants are OTC, cheap and work for 6-8 hours.

Chloroform hasn't been around since the 1970s but it can be made at home and would put a child to sleep within minutes. No waiting for an hour to party!

Aren't meds, for the most part, delivered from the pharmacy area, a couple/few times a day? (plus a ton of runs on newly ordered meds)
The head nurse holds the key but I don't believe there is an unlimited supply of drugs there. ( in er and icu etc.. there are more meds readily available...)
But certainly no chloroform hangs around anymore.
Casey lies....this is just another...a dumb one too. imo:banghead:

lol

Seriously, in our family there are, as they refer to themselves (haahaa rollin eyes) gass passers. Meaning anestheologists. None of them have chloroform just hanging around.

Now, maybe one may have some in their "collection" at home but it is not used anymore.

Medicine cabinets at any office or institution are LOCKED UP. Nurses can't just wander in to the meds and take what they want. Asking for a script is another thing. (xanax)

Basically what I'm saying is this. Nobody has chloroform hanging out in medical business offices. CA was office manager...correct? yup...so no chloroform from her to inmate Anthony. IM strong opinion.
No, she was a Nurse Case Manager, not an office manager. She coordinates patient care and may visit patients. She would be in charge of authorizing therapists visits, CNA's, and doctors orders. Cindy most likely had access to the locked med. closet, but I highly doubt Gentiva stocks Chloroform!

Is there even PROOF chloroform existed?

IMO: From what I read the trunk can be explained by the fact that studies have proven trunk liners have more than detectable chloroform levels. The syringe - reports appear to me that the levels are the same as what one would find in regular water.

IMO: I understand the computer searches in March 2008. and I understand the Ricardo had the chloroform picture on his myspace page.

IMO: One theory could explain all of this is that Ga was planning on killing Cindy. IMO

Absolutely not. No way CA even had access to Chloroform.
Sounds like someone planting seeds.

And I am very confused about a HHA having access to any meds. Maybe dressing supplies, alcohol swaps, the covers for thermometers, the guages to measure wounds, the strips for the coumadin checks, etc.

Taking care of my 93yr old Aunt, we have been using HHA for years, especially the past 2. They have never brought meds to our house. They can not administer IV meds in this State. If a particular cream or salve is used for wound care it is ordered and sent to our house or we get the RX filled at the drugstore. So than really makes me go :waitasec:

Not saying it does not happen but I know it does not happen here.

Sorry to go off here. CA did not do this.

JMO

Absolutely not. No way CA even had access to Chloroform.
Sounds like someone planting seeds.

And I am very confused about a HHA having access to any meds. Maybe dressing supplies, alcohol swaps, the covers for thermometers, the guages to measure wounds, the strips for the coumadin checks, etc.

Taking care of my 93yr old Aunt, we have been using HHA for years, especially the past 2. They have never brought meds to our house. They can not administer IV meds in this State. If a particular cream or salve is used for wound care it is ordered and sent to our house or we get the RX filled at the drugstore. So than really makes me go :waitasec:

Not saying it does not happen but I know it does not happen here.

Sorry to go off here. CA did not do this.

JMO
No, a HHA is a CNA who works for a Home Health Agency. They would NOT have access to meds. Cindy, however, was an RN who was a Nurse Case Manager, so she may have had access to the med closet.

Aren't meds, for the most part, delivered from the pharmacy area, a couple/few times a day? (plus a ton of runs on newly ordered meds)
The head nurse holds the key but I don't believe there is an unlimited supply of drugs there. ( in er and icu etc.. there are more meds readily available...)
But certainly no chloroform hangs around anymore.
Casey lies....this is just another...a dumb one too. imo:banghead:

There are patient carts on each floor, where the meds are stored and restocked. The only time the pharmacy delivers meds is for a med not stocked .

No more keys. You now have to access the carts by employee number and thumb print.

Cindy DID NOT supply Casey with chloroform.

My 2 cents: No, Cindy did not supply the Chloro.

Seems like we had a thread discussion about Chloro a long long time ago, and someone that has worked at Tattoo Shops in the past said they used it to clean instruments. Not sure if Casey's particular Tat shop used it - but if they did, I'd wager that's where she stole it from.

She's too lazy to make it herself. heh

Chloroform only lasts 10-20 minutes. You can use it to put a living thing under for a short amount of time or kill them. If KC had the incorrect belief it could be used for a longer than 10-20 minutes, she may have used too much the first time she tried it. There are some legit uses in the US. But I think you have to have a special license to purchase it. There are obviously underground uses for it. But it's usually the homade variety. Body piercing shops are known to have some on hand for scared customers....but will never admit to it. IMO, Casey could have lifted some from her tattoo friend.

Chloroform only lasts 10-20 minutes. You can use it to put a living thing under for a short amount of time or kill them. If KC had the incorrect belief it could be used for a longer than 10-20 minutes, she may have used too much the first time she tried it. There are some legit uses in the US. But I think you have to have a special license to purchase it. There are obviously underground uses for it. But it's usually the homade variety. Body piercing shops are known to have some on hand for scared customers....but will never admit to it. IMO, Casey could have lifted some from her tattoo friend.

For scared customers - to knock'em out? or to show'em their instruments are clean?

Do you know, SuziQ, if it is illegal for them to have? Or can they obtain ii legally for use as a cleaner?

TIA :)

For scared customers - to knock'em out? or to show'em their instruments are clean?

Do you know, SuziQ, if it is illegal for them to have? Or can they obtain ii legally for use as a cleaner?

TIA :)

Knock em out, and it's very hush hush and illegal. IIRC, the antispectic stuff is very weak and won't knock anyone out.

I'm going to answer before I read anyone else's comments or vote in the poll.

My first reaction upon reading that was a jaw-dropping, "OMG! Why would she do that?" I mean, it's so unbelievable that any good, loving grandmother, who is also a nurse no less, would give Casey chloroform to give to a 2-year-old, or anyone else!!!

My answer is NO WAY. As nutty as I think Cindy is, CASEY is LOCO. Who makes up this kind of stuff? Casey, that's who!

Cindy must be livid after hearing/reading this. :furious: Casey was trying to throw Cindy under that bus Cindy's been throwing Jesse, Amy, Ricardo, the invisinanny, and everyone else under. Dang it must be crowded under there. :crazy:

Now, if Casey said she used to borrow her mother's hammer, I might believe it.....

As mentioned, I do not believe that Cindy would have supplied chloroform for this purpose. Is it may be possible that Casey gave her a line of bull (like working at Disney) that convinced her she needed it for another purpose?

Like maybe Zanny needed it for her plants? :takeoff:

First of all, I don't believe for ONE SECOND that G and C "thought" she really had a job. BS. so needing it for job purposes.....no. Although G and C are accomplished liars imho. Nancy Grace reminds us all the time of C's lies, after all.
I have never bought into the theory that choloroform had ANYTHING to do with Caylee's demise. One simple reason. KC is dumber than a box of rocks. So chemicals are way out of her league. Plain and simple. The mere fact that her BF had a chloroform reference on his MS or FB is plenty good reason for her to "check it out". Maybe I underestimate the B**, but, I don't think so. Duct tape and a pillow over the face seems so much more likely to me. jmho

In one of the other threads it is mentioned that one of our WS posters found an episode on General Hospital, around the same time frame that someone goggled Chlorform on the A's computer, about chlorforming a victum. In KC's notes to RA she states many times how much she misses watching General Hospital. Have to see if I can find it. It was posted a few weeks ago.

Sounds like KC was getting ready to throw Momma under the bus. Something like: "It was an accident but my Mom is the one who told me it would be okay to use chlorform." Pleeazzze! JMO

Edit: All About Chlorform Thread, Post 1133 from AZlawyer. Talks about General Hospital. Another nail!!!!!!

There is no way CA had anything to do with chloroform. GA and CA loved Caylee so much...I do not care for either of them , but they loved that little girl so much, and I believe with all this info coming out since day one they can't believe she was such a monster towards Caylee with some of her actions.

But like the saying the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree....dysfunctional at its worst.

I strongly feel KC made it herself. At some point and time she might have used chloroform that her mom had at one time but ran out or something but I think Caylee died from an overdose of chloroform and KC made that dose. I also feel that is why KC could not call 911 when Caylee died because how in the world could she explain Caylee dieing of a chloroform overdose.

In one of the other threads it is mentioned that one of our WS posters found an episode on General Hospital, around the same time frame that someone goggled Chlorform on the A's computer, about chlorforming a victum. In KC's notes to RA she states many times how much she misses watching General Hospital. Have to see if I can find it. It was posted a few weeks ago.

Sounds like KC was getting ready to throw Momma under the bus. Something like: "It was an accident but my Mom is the one who told me it would be okay to use chlorform." Pleeazzze! JMO

Edit: All About Chlorform Thread, Post 1133 from AZlawyer. Talks about General Hospital. Another nail!!!!!!

That was AZ Lawyer, a very astute observation too.

Here's the direct link to the post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4999356&postcount=1133"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All About Chloroform#2[/ame]

Thanks, LampChop, for the headsup, it's a great find. Thanks to AZlawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname