• Miami/Ft. Lauderdale

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Tampa/St. Pete

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Jacksonville

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Tallahassee

• His Honor has me completely confused--I really don't know!

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Bradenton FLorida - Manatee County

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Orlando

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Pensacola

• Pinellas County it is.....

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
It's not listed in the poll but I think that Polk County is a good contender. My husband and I were both called for jury duty last week there but we have recently moved to Orange County so could not serve. My husband works in Polk county and he knows 21 people that had to show up last week for jury duty. Thats alot of people in such a short time. The majority of Polk county is rural I think Lakekand is the biggest city, so that might be helpful too. But we will all know very soon!:woot:

The news is reporting Pinellas County because of the reasons everyone has read about.. media section in lot roped off, large amount of people being called for jury duty..etc., but I kinda wonder if it's a diversion of some sort, who knows. My grandmother in-law lives in clear water and my father in law and brother in law are going there next month. I told DH "Your family is supposed to go down there next month and watch your grandma get called for jury duty and then they won't be able to go."

I don't know but it is kind of frightening to think of news crews rushing from one place to another if the leak about Clearwater isn't true.

The news is reporting Pinellas County because of the reasons everyone has read about.. media section in lot roped off, large amount of people being called for jury duty..etc., but I kinda wonder if it's a diversion of some sort, who knows. My grandmother in-law lives in clear water and my father in law and brother in law are going there next month. I told DH "Your family is supposed to go down there next month and watch your grandma get called for jury duty and then they won't be able to go."

Orlando Sentinel has a story on this
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

I don't know but it is kind of frightening to think of news crews rushing from one place to another if the leak about Clearwater isn't true.

My guess is that just in case, they have various reporters for each station ready to disperse in all directions. Unless they know for sure where the location is no way are they going to set themselves up to be the last station there.

Pinellas is looking very likely but you never know...Not saying that they would go through so much trouble to trick us but what if the sighting of HHJP was where they were planning jury selection but after it was reported he was sighted there JB filed that motion about venue location. As a diversion tactic they set this up in Pinellas county to draw attention there instead and that's why the defense dropped their objective motion. Not saying this is the case, I guess my minds just in overdrive...

I just checked and ICA is still in the custody of Orange County. I think some will hang out at Orange County Jail and follow her transfer in a couple of hours.

I was thinking that too, esp. after I read this post from Patty G.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6449553&postcount=674"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Where will the jury come from?[/ame]

NBC Today show is NATIONAL :eek:
Do they know something we don't know?

Do you think it will be in Pinellas County Florida?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrFiQBkN4UM&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

Start at the 4min mark - you'll see some media trucks, etc. Not much - just a thought.

Moo

Mel

No idea, also no idea why ICA is still in the OSCO inmate database, guess they're not updating the database this morning, on purpose possibly

MANY OF US WERE RIGHT! JUST RELEASED...

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The search for the 12 jurors and 8 alternates who will sit in Central Florida's highest profile murder case in decades is set to begin in Pinellas County on Monday

http://www.wftv.com/news/27821780/detail.html

Pinellas County it is. I believe this is about 90 minutes from the main courthouse (where the trial will be held).

Mel

No idea, also no idea why ICA is still in the OSCO inmate database, guess they're not updating the database this morning, on purpose possibly

LALAW posted that they used to work in Prisoner Intake for many years. Apparently there is a 'secret' way of moving high profile inmates where it will not show on the public records. I bet Judge P requested that. We will know soon enough though. Tick Tock....:smiliescale::smiliescale::smiliescale:

LALAW posted that they used to work in Prisoner Intake for many years. Apparently there is a 'secret' way of moving high profile inmates where it will not show on the public records. I bet Judge P requested that. We will know soon enough though. Tick Tock....:smiliescale::smiliescale::smiliescale:

Sneaky, sneaky... Wondering if any news crews staked out JB's house & just followed? (Or has the foreclosure gone through, already?) LOL

No biggie, I just put in an e-mail request for when she's moved. But since it's almost 6AM there, I'm sure she's already on her way. Wonder what she'll wear today!

My nerves are knackered!

Mel

I WAS RIGHT! JUST RELEASED...

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The search for the 12 jurors and 8 alternates who will sit in Central Florida's highest profile murder case in decades is set to begin in Pinellas County on Monday

http://www.wftv.com/news/27821780/detail.html

Pinellas County it is. I believe this is about 90 minutes from the main courthouse (where the trial will be held).

Mel

:smiliescale::smiliescale:::smiliescale::smiliescale::
:great::great::great::great::great::great::great::
:gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::gavel::

MGarder-is that a sure thing? I looked at the article and it sounds like it's still opinion. Do you know more?

Would they remove her from the database, just because she's going to another jail temporarily for jury selection? I would think they'd only remove someone from the database if the move was permanent, then again, I have no idea what I'm talking about.. lol

And I think that's why the location was released early (5AM vs 8 AM) because ICA was on her way and news trucks HAD to be following. Interesting how many news organizations got it right. I didn't see WESH there though.

MOO

Mel

MGarder-is that a sure thing? I looked at the article and it sounds like it's still opinion. Do you know more?

Unless the media screwed up major, I have to go by the title:

Judge Reveals Jury Selection Location In Casey Anthony Case
Jury Selection Location Revealed In Casey Anthony Case

WFTV is pretty much confirming it, and the Orlando Sentinal is leaning that way. As is Tampa Bay.

I'm going with WFTV - but I wish I had a web cam of the courthouse!

What are your doubts. Just curious :)

Hugs,

Mel

Would they remove her from the database, just because she's going to another jail temporarily for jury selection? I would think they'd only remove someone from the database if the move was permanent, then again, I have no idea what I'm talking about.. lol

That's a great question. I hope one of our legal eagles can answer it!

Watching Bay News 9 (Tampa-St Pete Bright House Cable News). They said it is confirmed. 9 Media Trucks already there. Cordoned (sp?) off areas. Deputies already entering courthouse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back